season iii, episode vi

things left unsaid

I didn’t know how I gathered up the strength to go back to that cliff again. All I knew was that I had to. I needed to get a lot of things out of my chest and this was the only place I could think of.

 

“Yoonhee, I miss you.” I whispered helplessly.

 

I have a lot of things to say, Yoonhee. How can you just leave me like this?

 

I took a deep breathe and started talking as if you were here.

 

“I don’t know if this even means something. But a part of me wants to believe that you can hear me right now.” I tried to blink away the tears but it was just a waste of effort because they just keep coming with no intention of stopping. “I’ve imagine this scenario inside my head for a thousand times already but never have I ever thought that this is how I’m gonna end up doing it. It’s funny how nothing seems to be going my way.”

 

“From the very first time I met you, I’ve been keeping a lot of things from you, Yoonhee. It was not my intention to but it turned out that way. I just thought I’d have a lot of time in the future to tell you those things. In my head, I’ve had it all planned out. I thought the perfect time would come for me tell you the things I wasn’t unable to say. Turns out we really can’t have anything perfect in this world.”

“I don’t want to drag this too long because Lord knows I’ve wasted a lot of time not being able to tell you this before. I didn’t want to tell you like this, not in this kind of situation, but it looks like I don’t have any choice now, Yoonhee.”

 

“I love you. Very much. I should’ve told you long ago, before I let you slip away. I’ve loved you for a long time now and I hate that you never got to hear it from me. Words will never be enough to describe how much I regret not being able to tell you sooner, Yoonhee.”

 

I wish I could do more for you. But I’m too late for that aren’t I?

 

Yoonhee, wherever you are, keep in mind that you have my heart. And you could keep it as long as you want because I’m not trying to get it back.

 

“You remember when you asked me to call you ‘Yoonhee’ comfortably? Well here it is. I love you, Yoonhee.”

 

I know you’re listening, Yoonhee. I may have a lot of things I couldn’t say back then but that’s the most important one.

 

So now, prepare yourself because I’d be repeating that every single day until we meet again.

 

Because I know that in every reality, we’ll still find our way back to each other.  

 

 

Author’s Note: AND THAT’S IT FOR MY FIRST SURHEE FIC <33 IT’S NOT PERFECT BUT I DO APPRECIATE Y’ALL TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT <33 feel free to leave your thoughts on the comment section or send them here: https://curiouscat.qa/eugeneIovebot

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT FIC (i mean if u still want to of course lmao)