season iii, episode v

things left unsaid

I could barely think while we were in the car. All I know was that I needed you to be safe, Yoonhee.

 

I’ve already thought I lost you once and that almost crushed me. Please don’t make me go through that again. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this to myself but I can’t lose you. Not now. Not ever.

 

Finding your blooded shoe by the cliff was enough to send me into a frenzy.

 

No.

 

This can’t be happening. This is all in my head. I know you’re safe, Yoonhee. You have to be.

 

I desperately called out for you. Hoping that maybe if I scream loud enough, you’d be able to hear me. Hoping that maybe you’d magically appear out of nowhere, safe and sound.

 

I’ve already lost enough. Losing you would be the last straw for my sanity, Yoonhee.  

 

 

You were still nowhere to be seen the day after.

 

Imagine the horror that I felt when I received Seokhoon’s phone call.

 

Yoonhee, please don’t make me say goodbye to you.

 

Please don’t.

 

 

This wasn’t how we were supposed to meet again, Yoonhee. It was not supposed to be like this.

 

“Yoonhee-ya, you can’t leave me alone like this.”

 

I couldn’t even think about anything else but your lifeless body before me. What happened, Yoonhee? You look so empty. Where did your spark go? This isn’t the Yoonhee that I know.

 

I was in denial, yes, but I refuse to accept that this is how it all ends, Yoonhee.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Yoonhee. I was wrong. So please get up, Yoonhee.”

 

I called out your name numerous times.

 

You were supposed to answer, Yoonhee.

 

I need to hear your voice again.

 

I need you to be okay.

 

I need you, Yoonhee.