The most dangerous thing in Lee Sunmi's world was not a missing brother who just can't seem to stay out of trouble nor was it a vengeful gang trying to hunt down and execute said brother. Instead, it came in the form of a man with dark eyes, a ty face tattoo, and a penchant for calling her anything but her actual name.
Whelp, here goes another angsty, morally grey Sehun, since I can't ing find a satisfying enough bad boy fic where the bad boy is actually bad. And if you ever read Leaving Suburbia, the unstoppable Sehun-Kyungsoo bromance is back and better than ever.
This story is the first in the series Itaewon’s Finest. This story is dark. There’s graphic descriptions of violence, torture, gore, and suicidal thoughts. If that’s not something you can stomach, please don’t read this story. Characters and their actions do not in any way reflect their celebrity counterparts. Major apologies to the stans, but I have too many original characters and I needed to use a celebrity’s name to make it a bit easier on my readers to keep track of all the characters (especially from the other stories in the series).
My Other Stories
1. Sinner (excon!sehun, undergroundfighter!sehun) The most dangerous thing in Lee Sunmi's world was not a missing brother who just can't seem to stay out of trouble nor was it a vengeful gang trying to hunt down and execute said brother. Instead, it came in the form of a man with dark eyes, a ty face tattoo, and a penchant for calling her anything but her actual name. XXX
2. King (kingpin!kyungsoo, chaebolson!kyungsoo) Jung Seol's not the kind of person to (with) her best friend's brother, who also by the way happens to be the kingpin of Itaewon's entire criminal operation. She really isn't. Until she is. XXX
3. Saint (detective!baekhyun, cop!baekhyun) If this wasn't karma at work for all the evil, backstabbing Cho Joohyun had pulled, then it was Hell. Because surely, in Hell, all roads would lead to detective Byun Baekhyun.
(bc her masochistic has a not-so-slight crush on the guy for years, but really she shouldn’t, because he’s a cop, she’s a murderess, and he clearly wants nothing to do with her) XXX
4. Devil (kingpin!junmyeon, pimp!junmyeon) TBD.
1. To Love Oh Sehun (boy!sehun, !sehun) It is a well-known fact that Oh Sehun is trouble, no cap. If the tattoos and piercings aren't enough, he smokes, he drinks, he parties, and he shows interest in every female that stumbles his way—literally every female—except, of course, Bang Chaewon. TBP.
1. For Him. (richboy!sehun, badboy!sehun) He was a trainwreck happening right in front of her and she found herself helpless to stop the carnage. XXX
2. Leaving Suburbia (excon!sehun, gangster!sehun) Surrender is not an option when life puts him to his knees; Scratch, kick, carve, fight— anything to endure. XXX
3. The Havok We Wreck (bully!sehun, boy!sehun) Once Oh Sehun sets his sights on something, there’s no such thing as out of his reach. So, whether it’s today, tomorrow, or five years from now, he’s coming for me— and when he does, he won’t stop until he’s destroyed me. TBP.
4. The Thing About Oh Sehun (eros!sehun, playboy!sehun) A lifetime being accidentally binded to Oh Sehun, the god of love and , would have been fine if you’re literally anyone else. But if you’re Park Jiyeon, a recovering addict and extraordinaire, then it’s a whole other ing story. TBP.
BTS-Related Stand Alones
1. Halfway in Between (fratboy!jungkook, jock!jungkook) Ma Hyeri has a track record for making the wrong decisions. Hence, the second Jeon Jungkook opened the door to apt 305, she knew she was ed. XXX
(TBP means to be published, meaning I finished writing the story, but I need to publish it. TBD means to be determined, meaning I am still in the process of writing the story)