001

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]01[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Opening The Café[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]"We are open from 10 A.M to 9 P.M."[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]Misu held the ladder like her own life depended on it. "Oppa,be careful." She said with a worried intonation.

"Aigoo~ if you don't scare me, I'll be ok..."Junmyeon answered with a trembling voice. After fixing the sign board, he climbed down the ladder and breathed a sigh of relief. "Wonderful, isn't it?"

"Yes... finally." She smiled.

"But... something is missing." He gave the hammer to her, then took the ladder and went in to turn on the lights for the sign board.

"Espresso love." Misu clapped. "Wow... oppa, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"

"I know right?" Junmyeon put his hand on her shoulder. "It's like the café we dreamed of."

"Yes... I don't know why but my eyes are getting teary..." She wiped her eyes. "I'm so happy.

"Me too." He looked up at sky to avoid crying. "Let's go inside, the air is dusty." Junmyeon led her in.

Misu made him sit on one of the chairs. "You sit, I'll make a cappuccino for you." Junmyeon looked at her. She wasn't the little girl he played with anymore. 16 years had passed and she's become a young lady with an attractive bod- Junmyeon shook his head, those thoughts about her were unacceptable. Not because she wasn't beautiful, but because she was his best friend.

"Misu..." He called as he walked to the kitchen. "I... let me help you." He grabbed two cups and got closer to her.

"Oppa~ I told you to sit down..." She turned to him. "Go back..." Misu pushed his chest gently.

"No, I can make cappuccino too. We are going to work together, right? Don't treat me like a child." He pouted.

"Oppa, don't do that~" She pinched his cheek. "Like this, you really look like a chi-"

"What are you two doing, huh?"

Their heads turned to the speaker. "Oppa!" Misu ran to the man and hugged him tightly. "Look here oppa! It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Of course... tomorrow's the opening,right? Can I bring my friends too?" He asked.

"You didn't need to ask Chanyeol..." Junmyeon put the cups on the counter. "Misu..."

"Thanks."

"Thank you hyung~" Chanyeol took the cup and drank it immediately.

"That was mine..." The elder mumbled.

"What hyung?"

"Nothing, nothing..." He answered, waving his hands in the air. "Does it taste good?"

"Yes, fabulous..." He finished the cappuccino. "I came here to take Misu home. Come on, let's go sis."

"I must prepare everything for tomorrow, you go... Junmyeon oppa will take me home." She smiled at her friend.

Chanyeol frowned and took her hand. "He can do it by himself, let's go home... mom will be worried."

She moved her hand so he let go of her. "Aish! He's my partner! I can't leave him alone! That's unfair!"

"No problem, Misu... go with your him. I'll stay."

"Ok, goodnight, see you tomorrow." Misu grabbed her hand bag and walked out alongside her older brother. "By the way, don't forget to hang my paintings!" Misu was an artist. She drew very well and that was one of the reasons why she chose to go to art college.

"Ok!" Junmyeon looked at her beautiful paintings.

"Misu, I've told you before I don't like Junmyeon hyung... I don't know how you two have been friends ever since childhood."

"Stop! He'll hear you!" She said, annoyed. "He's a good man! And my best friend! You're just jealous."

Junmyeon heard their conversation, but he didn't understand why Chanyeol's thoughts about him hurt his feelings. He didn't care about it before, but he felt bad about it at that time.

■■■

Misu and Junmyeon opened the door of the shop happily. "I hope we can do this together."

"Be confident Misu... we can do this!"

"Hello~~~ your first customer's here!!!" A familiar voice said from behind the  as he put his hands on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter