MY ONLY ONE

MY ONLY ONE~

MY ONLY ONE
_____________

Kibum watched fondly as Jonghyun giggled at a dumb dad joke which Jinki had cracked. He smiled. His petite. His Kim-Petite-Jonghyun came in many colors, but adorable Jonghyun would always be one of his favourites. He sipped more water from his glass. 

The five of them were at dinner at their favourite restaurant. It seemed to be a very busy day for the restaurant, and it was very lively; filled with happy families and friends. They couldn't find a table which was big enough to fit the five of them. But the manager was kind enough to push two tables together. They were now sitting at a makeshift big table. It was a little cramped, but none of them minded. It was warm. Their hearts were happy. Their bellies were full with warm, and tasty food. Most importantly, they were together. So, they didn't have anything to complain about. 

They had recently finished the promotional activities for their new album, and would be free for a few days. They were all satisfied with the results of their album. Sure, all of them felt they could do much better. But their lovely Shawols were happy. Making them happy and seeing them happy was always a priority over everything else. He smiled thinking of his SHINee World. 

His thoughts were distracted by Minho and Jonghyun's loud chatter. He glanced up and frowned. Minho had gotten up from beside Jinki and was now squeezing himself between Jonghyun and Taemin. It was a two-seater. He sighed, biting the inside of his cheek. This giant brat always found a way to turn his smile upside down. 

He was about to complain to Jonghyun, but he stopped short, looking at the man giggling and making space for the giant brat. He was almost sitting on Minho's lap by this point. He looked at the empty chair next to Jinki and back at Jonghyun and Minho, his fists clenching on instinct. As Jinki was trying to bring some semblance of control to the situation, Kibum got up suddenly, surprising his company.

"Excuse me. I need to use the men's room." He said, and walked away, Minho's voice fading in the background saying,

"Oh! I didn't know you had to advertise it!" 

Thankfully, the restroom was empty. Kibum stood in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection. For a second, he hated what he saw. He saw a 22 year old man filled with envy over his best friend no less. He closed his eyes, silently scolding himself. He knew that neither Minho nor Jonghyun held any romantic interest for each other. He also knew how much his best friend adored, worshipped and loved their leader, though he had not come clean with his feelings yet. 

Then why were Jonghyun and Minho being so clingy to each other from a few days? He had noticed them behaving strangely. They were spending more time with each other than before. In fact, one time when Kibum had walked in on them talking, he felt like they had suddenly started talking about something else entirely. Had they finally realised that they had feelings for each other? Was that why this was happening? Jonghyun wasn't complaining about Minho being physically affectionate towards him either. 

He punched the sink in anger and disgust at himself. His eyes teared up. He knew that his emotions were going haywire all because he loved Jonghyun. He knew that if he confessed, then things would be alright. But he was scared. If there was one thing Kibum held more close to his heart than anything else, it was his bond with Kim Jonghyun. He would never let anything bad happen to it. He needed to pull himself together. 

He splashed water over his face, the cold water making him feel slightly better. He dried his face using the paper towels and walked out. As he reached their table, he frowned again. Minho was eating the ice cream which he had ordered for himself.

"Why are you eating the mixed berry, vanilla, chocolate sundae which I had ordered for myself? If you want ice cream, then you can just order some! Why are you eating mine, you giant pig!?" He snapped, the emotions he repressed taking over him.

"Kibum please! Why are you acting like this? I was the one who said he could eat it. I ordered the same one for you again. It will be here in a minute. Please calm down!" Jonghyun said instantly.

"Who are you to say he can eat my ice cream!? If he wanted the damn ice cream so much, then he could've ordered it! It would've arrived in the same minute!" Kibum said, feeling both angry and crushed.

"Who am I? Right! Very mature Bummie. Please stop acting like a child." Jonghyun said, his eyes narrowing.

“Guys! Why are you arguing over such an inconsequential matter? This isn’t like you at all. Please think about where we are. We can do this la-” Jinki’s calming words were in vain.

"Oh! I am a child now, am I? Why are you suddenly taking his side and not mine?" Kibum asked.

"I'm taking the side which is right!" Jonghyun snapped, looking irritated.

“JONGHYUN!!!” Jinki exclaimed, looking surprised and slightly angry.

Kibum's eyes watered, but he closed them and willed them back. He stood up and said in a soft voice,

"Of course. I am sorry for acting so childishly. I was being very immature. I was wrong. I shouldn't have done this. I'm leaving. Have a good night everyone!" 

"BUM-AH!" Jinki was calling him, sounding worried, but he walked out of the restaurant, letting the treacherous tears finally spill out of his eyes.

Jinki watched helplessly as his brother walked out. He saw the tears slipping out of Kibum's eyes. He was worried. He knew how sensitive Bummie was when it came to Jonghyun.

"What's actually wrong with you two?' he snapped at Jonghyun and Minho, making them wince and lean back.

"I'm so sorry Hyung. I didn't even know he would get so upset because of this! I should go and apologize!" Minho said, looking guilty.

"No! It's not anything about you. I have to go after him!" Jonghyun said, making Jinki say,

"No Sherlock!" 

"And YOU! You can find a place more comfortable than our bed for tonight! The couch maybe.!" He said to Minho, who's jaw dropped.

"Wow that was something!" Taemin said speaking for the first time. 

____________________

Kibum walked out of the elevator, wiping his eyes on his full sleeved polo shirt. He walked briskly, wanting to get out of that place. He had almost reached his car, when he heard his name being called.

"BUMMIE! BUMMIE WAIT PLEASE!" 

He turned around, a blazing look in his eyes, as he stared at the short man, making Jonghyun take a step back unconsciously.

"What do you want? Got tired of Minho?" He spat, regretting the words as soon as they left his lips. But he was too hurt to care.

"Kibum please! It's nothing like that! I am so sorry. Please let me explain what-" Jonghyun tried to talk, but Kibum continued walking.

He knew that he would easily believe whatever Jonghyun told him. He knew that Jonghyun thought he was mad at him. But Kibum was mad at himself for being so weak and sensitive. He was just transferring it on to Jonghyun and he didn't want that.

"I don't wanna hear it. Just leave me alone!" He said, unlocking his car.

He sat in the driver's seat, leaning his head on the steering wheel. He heard the door opening and looked up to see Jonghyun sitting beside him, closing the door.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you think this is a joke?" He asked.

"No. I know exactly what I'm doing and I know that this isn't a joke. I'm not letting you leave without letting you listen to what I have to say. I'm not leaving you alone Kim Kibum. I'm like your shadow. You can't get rid of me." Jonghyun said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I was actually planning on going to a gay club and getting a private ." Kibum said with a straight face.

"Excellent! I will get one as well. Those strippers are amazing!" Jonghyun asked, smirking.

Kibum groaned as he started the engine. He knew he couldn't get Jonghyun to leave. He drove out, adjusting the rear view mirror. 

He looked at Jonghyun in the rear view mirror as he drove. It gave him a little satisfaction noticing that the short man was stealing nervous glances at him. 

Good.

What was the point if he didn't annoy his friend now? He played music on his audio system, knowing that Jonghyun didn't like this particular music. After a minute, he saw Jonghyun chuckling and shaking his head at him.

"You're trying way too hard, Bummie. I'm not irritated because of the music at all." He said.

"What?? You think I do everything to get a reaction out of you? You think I'm one of your die-hard fans? Please! I love this music!" Kibum said, humming along to the song, very unwillingly.

He stopped the music after the song ended as the music started giving him a headache. 

"Are you okay Bummie?" Jonghyun asked, but he could see the slight amused smile on his face.

"No. I'm not." He said, making Jonghyun's smile drop instantly saying,

"I'm sorry Kibum. I shouldn't have-"

"Don't be sorry alright? You didn't do anything wrong. Yes, I am mad. But I'm not mad at you or Minho. I'm mad at myself. Even at the restaurant, I was mad at myself and it transferred to you and Minho." Kibum said.

"I'm still sorry. You were right. Minho should've ordered another ice cream. If he had done that, then none of this would've-" Jonghyun started talking again, but Kibum interrupted him yet again, saying,

"Can we please stop talking about this hyung?" 

Jonghyun turned away and hung his head, frowning.

"But you're sad. How can I let it go?" He whispered softly.

"What was that?" Kibum asked.

"Nothing. I'll let it go. But you have to come clean Kibum." Jonghyun said. 

"Excuse me?" Kibum said, feeling surprised and slightly angry.

"What do you mean 'come clean'? Like I've done something wrong-" 

"Kibum, you're hiding something from me. I'm not blind. I have a strong feeling that you have something to tell me. But you're just not telling me. I can tell." Jonghyun said, looking at him, his eyes piercing his side.

"Who said that?" Kibum said, regretting the words again.

"Seriously Bum?" Jonghyun said, his eyebrow raising.

"I don't have anything to say to you!" Kibum said.

"Really? You don't have anything you want to confess?" Jonghyun asked, making Kibum's heart jump into his mouth. He swallowed the bile rushing up his throat.

"No. What do you mean, confess? You planning on becoming a priest or something!? Do that and everyone will confess their sins to you!" He said, chuckling nervously.

"At least Jinki hyung doesn't make bad jokes when the timing is bad." Jonghyun said, sighing.

"HEY!!!" Kibum complained 

"Well you may not have anything you want to say to me or maybe I should say you’re not ready to say anything yet. But I do. I do have something which I wish to discuss with you." Jonghyun said.

"About what?" Kibum asked.

"Drive home first, you big idiot! I'll tell you then." Jonghyun said, plugging his earphones in and looking out the window, effectively putting an end to their conversation. 

Kibum thought hard. What did he mean when he asked if Kibum didn't have anything to confess? And what did he want to tell him now? Was he going to tell him about Minho and his relationship? Would he tell him that he knew about his feelings all along and let him down gently? 

The Jinki Hyung inside his head smacked him very hard, a sunshine smile on his bunny face. Yes. He was overthinking this. He just focused on driving, trying to put everything else away.

____________________

~ At Kibum's apartment ~
# Time 8.50 PM 

Kibum unlocked the door to his apartment, and let Jonghyun walk in first, before going in and closing the door after. He turned around to see Jonghyun on his knees, playing with CommeDes and Garcon, who had come out to greet them.

His sons ran up and jumped at him and he couldn't help but smile wide, as he felt almost all the stress leave his body at the sight. He hugged both his furries with each hand, inhaling their ever sweet scent.

"Aigooo! Aigooo! Did you miss Appa? Did my boys miss their Appa? Were you good? I know you were! Did your hyung take care of you?" He asked, as he looked at Garcon, who barked loudly at his face.

"Kuray? Good. Don't bark! It's loud right? Now go! Go be ready! I'll come and check if you made any messes. Go play. Appa needs to work." He said, letting them down. 

They jumped around him, his fingers. He laughed as they ran around him in circles. He made a barking sound, and they stood on their back legs, looking up at him with their big eyes.

"I said go play!" He said, his eyes wide.

They barked loudly for a while, making him complain and whine. They left after a while, leaving him alone with Jonghyun. He looked for Jonghyun and found him in the kitchen, busy making hot chocolate.

"What are you doing?" He asked, feeling amused.

Jonghyun, who was busy the chocolate off a spoon, looked at him and smiled.

"I couldn't eat any dessert and I was craving some chocolate. So I decided to make some hot chocolate." He said.

“Should I wait in the living room?” Kibum asked, making Jonghyun nod and wave his hand. He was already distracted with a pack of gummy worms he found in the closet. Kibum shook his head smiling, as he exited the kitchen and made his way back into the living room. He only ever bought gummy worms, because Jonghyun loved them. His phone pinged with new texts, and he checked to see that they were from a worried Jinki and a dramatically apologetic Minho.

He texted Jinki first, knowing how worried his dear Hyung must be. 

#I am fine, Hyungie. Don't worry. Jonghyun Hyung is also with me. Just wanted to let you know. Now stop worrying about me and go to sleep, old man! It's way past your bedtime 🤪 - Bammie <3

He decided to text his friend, feeling guilty for having made him feel guilty.

#I am sorry Minho-ya! There's no need for you to apologise. I was just being too sensitive. Let's just forget about this. Alright? - Kibum

He made his way to the couch and as soon as he sat down, he received texts again. He checked his phone, and saw angry texts from his Jinki Hyung, scolding Kibum for worrying him like that. He chuckled, apologising again. He checked Minho's text.

@None of it matters if you're not mad at me anymore, Kibum. But I'm still sorry. I should've just waited for my ice cream, instead of eating yours. But what's done is done and there's no use talking about it now. Is Jjongie Hyung okay? He left looking quite worried!

Kibum chose to not respond to that. 

@Bum! You have no idea what's happening do you? Oh boy oh boy oh you silly boy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Minho's text made him mad because it made him curious.

#Go to bed child

He left a final text to Minho before switching off his phone. Jonghyun walked in, two mugs of hot cocoa in each hand. He handed one to Kibum, before sitting next to him, sighing. 

Kibum watched Jonghyun roll his neck around, his eyes closed. He was tired and he knew that from the past week and a half, Jonghyun didn't get enough sleep or rest. 

"You should rest Hyung. You're exhausted." He said.

Jonghyun chuckled, opening his eyes.

"I've been worse, Kibum. I'm fine." He said, making Kibum raise his eyebrow.

"Just because you've been worse, doesn't mean you should not take care of yourself right now! That's nonsense!" He said, making Jonghyun raise his arms up.

"Okay! Okay! Point noted. I will rest. I just haven't really-" 

"Found the time in the past week and a half. I know Hyung." Kibum said.

Jonghyun smiled and ruffled Kibum's hair fondly, taking another sip of his hot cocoa. 

"So… what did you want to say to me?" Kibum said, unable to control his curiosity any longer.

Jonghyun smiled, saying,

"I just started with my hot cocoa. I'll tell you once I am done." 

"Oh come on!!" Kibum whined, making Jonghyun shrug. 

"Okay! How about this? You know that I drink my hot cocoa slowly. How about you tell me after I finish mine? Please Hyung!" Kibum pleaded, making Jonghyun laugh and nod.

"Fine! Since you asked so nicely." He said.

Kibum grinned and sipped on his hot cocoa, trying to drink it as fast as possible. But it was too hot and he didn't want to burn his tongue. He took a sip quickly again.

"Bummie careful!" Jonghyun warned.

"AHHHH!" Kibum cursed loudly as the hot cocoa burned his tongue and slid down his throat. He let his tongue out. It had become very red and was still burning. He started breathing from his mouth, to let some cool air hit his tongue. But it wasn't helping much. 

In the meantime, Jonghyun had already gone into the kitchen and gotten some ice cubes in a glass.

"Here Bummie! Ice cube." He said, and handed the glass to Kibum, who immediately put two ice cubes into his mouth.

He instantly calmed down a little, two tears slipping down his eyes. Jonghyun chuckled as he wiped them away. He held Kibum's cheek and looking into his eyes, he asked,

"You okay baby?" 

Kibum's eyes widened at the loving nickname and he glanced to the side, nodding. He was sure that he was blushing. He thanked his stars for burning his tongue. He could say that he was red in the face because of that and not because Jonghyun called him baby.

Kibum set his mug aside. There was no way he would be drinking anything after that. He was sure he couldn't even taste the chocolate now. He pouted.

"I warned you." Jonghyun said, making him pout even more. 

"Stop it. I'm already in pain." Kibum said.

"Alright… Do you feel better? Did the ice cubes help with the burn?" Jonghyun asked instead.

Kibum snorted, biting down on another ice cube. 

"Why? Will you kiss it better if I say that the ice cube isn't helping?" He asked.

"Do you want me to?" Jonghyun asked, throwing Kibum off guard.

"But how will I kiss it? The burn is on your tongue. It will be difficult. I'll it better. Maybe that will help!" Jonghyun added.

Kibum blinked.

What

Was

Actually

Happening?

Kibum had to be really drunk or dreaming. Because there was no way Kim Jonghyun just flirted with him or offered to his tongue. He stood up suddenly, needing to exert energy. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, smirking. 

"I- I need to feed my boys. Excuse me!" Kibum said, walking into the safety of the kitchen.

He opened the cupboard and got the box of his dogs' favourite meat meal mix. He cleaned their bowls thoroughly and called for them.

"CommeDes-yah! Kim CommeDes! Garcon! Come here! Come to Appa! It's time to eat now!" 

He smiled as he heard his pups' enthusiastic barks. He filled the bowls with their food and was about to take them, when he felt Jonghyun standing close behind him. He stopped breathing for a second.

"YAHHH! You scared me!!" He exclaimed, turning around, and both regretting it and loving it in that moment.

Jonghyun was standing very close. Almost too close. He could feel the shorter man's warm breath brushing his neck and ears. Jonghyun smiled at him. Kibum could feel himself going red in the face. Jonghyun reached around him, his hand going around Kibum's waist as he did so.

"Let me help you, Bummie." He said, as he got a bowl.

He left as soon as he walked in. Kibum stood in the kitchen, questioning what had just happened. He shook himself out of it and walked out taking the other bowl with him. Jonghyun was in the living room, waiting for him. So were his pups. He walked to Jonghyun and took the bowl from him, keeping them on the floor. 

He smiled, watching his pups eating. 

"Appa is sorry for not cooking for you tonight. I promise you both will get delicious meals from me tomorrow." Kibum said, scratching Garcon behind his ears, as he ate.

He got up and looked at Jonghyun, who had been staring at him.

"You want to tell me what you wanted to talk to me about now?" He asked.

Jonghyun sighed and turned away from him, before doing a mini spin. Kibum raised his eyebrow at him, saying,

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Let me just call Noona first." Jonghyun said, getting his phone.

“I’ll wait for you in the bedroom.” Kibum said, starting to walk away.

“BEDROOM!? Why bedroom?” Jonghyun asked, suddenly looking nervous.

“Uhhh… Because I am going to change into my pajamas and I thought we could just talk there? We can’t talk in my bedroom?” Kibum asked, feeling confused.

“Of course we can. I’ll be right there.” Jonghyun said, calling his sister.

Kibum shook his head, smiling. He walked into his bedroom. He went to his wardrobe and after grabbing his favorite pearl aqua colored pajamas, he walked into the bathroom, deciding to take a quick hot shower.

“HYUNG!! I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER! I’LL BE OUT IN 10 MINUTES!!!!” he shouted, as he closed the door.

“I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU MEAN 30 MINUTES WHEN YOU SAY 10 MINUTES BUMMIE!! BUT OKAY!! ENJOY YOUR ‘QUICKIE’!!!” He heard Jonghyun shout back and giggled in response.

He hummed as he took off his clothes and threw them into the laundry basket beside the shower. He stretched, sighing happily. Was there any better or a happier feeling than taking off your clothes to take a shower after a long, tiring day? 

NO 

He turned the shower on, adjusting the temperature so that it wasn't too hot nor too cold. Just right. 

"Fish would boil and die in your just right temperature Bummie!" The Jonghyun inside his head said, sniggering.

"Shut up you weakling!" Kibum whispered to himself, before, shaking his head and willing Jonghyun out of head with a shake of water droplets. 

____________________

~ After 45 minutes ~

Kibum walked out of his bathroom, humming. He had already dressed up, knowing Jonghyun would be in the room. He saw Jonghyun staring at him with a blank face and asked,

"What?"

"What!? WHAT!?? It's been 45 minutes Kibum!!! You said 10 minutes you little shi-" Jonghyun said, but Kibum just rolled his eyes, making Jonghyun more angry.

"DON'T YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME MISTER!!!" 

"Then what do you want me to do? I can't bring the time back!" Kibum said, drying his hair with his towel.

"You can at least act like you are SORRY!!!" Jonghyun said, pouting.

Kibum smiled and put on his best sad acting face. He turned to Jonghyun, faking tears,

"I am so sorry I took so long! Wahhhh! I can't believe I did such a horrible hic- horrible thing to you! I am so bad! Forgive me Hyung!" He wailed, making Jonghyun laugh uncontrollably.

"And I thought I was bad at acting!" Jonghyun said, between laughing, making Kibum chuckle.

"Where are the kids?" Kibum asked. Usually by this time they would be with him.

"They're sleeping!" Jonghyun said, yawning, surprising Kibum.

“Already? But-”

“I dunno, Bam! Once I was done talking to Noona and Eomma, I sat there playing a game, and I was humming some tunes randomly. One minute they were playing, and the next minute, they were sleeping on the carpet.” Jonghyun said, shrugging.

“Clearly, your random tunes put them to sleep, hyung!” Kibum said, lying down on the bed.

“But they were playing!” Jonghyun argued.

“Hum the same tunes to me and watch me sleep! Don’t at me on this boi!” the younger man challenged, making Jonghyun snort.

Jonghyun propped himself up with his hand to the side of his head, so he was looking at Kibum. 

"I can't have you sleeping on me, Bummie. I need to talk to you. If I don't talk to you about this… if I don't tell you, I am scared that I'll go crazy!" Jonghyun said, frowning.

Kibum frowned and sat up, adjusting himself so he was sitting cross-legged. Jonghyun followed suit. The younger man took Jonghyun's hand into his own slender one.

"Hyung, you're worrying me now. What is it?" Kibum asked.

"This." Jonghyun said, looking at their hands, which were held in each other's.

"What?" Kibum asked, unable to understand him for a second. He looked at their hands, thinking,

'Maybe our closeness is posing a problem to his relationship with Minho. After all, it is new. Though they trust each other, I can see what he means. I must keep my distance.'

"Oh!" He said, his heart breaking.

He smiled softly, starting to pull his hand away from Jonghyun's. But the older man was too quick for him. Jonghyun frowned and looped their fingers together, frowning.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I thought you said this was the problem." Kibum said, hanging his head.

"Wha-" Jonghyun stopped mid-way and started laughing.

"You're one crazy bum, Bummie! Why would you and me holding hands be a problem to me? I didn't mean this was a problem! I just meant- UGGHHHHHH I am going crazy! I love someone okay? I- I am in love with someone." Jonghyun said, blushing hard.

"I know." Kibum said plainly, making Jonghyun stare at him.

"What!?" Jonghyun said, looking shocked.

"You really thought I wouldn't notice the change in your behaviour, Hyung? You have been acting strangely for a while now. I noticed that. I know that you're in love!" Kibum said, rolling his eyes, smiling.

"Wow! Here I was thinking I was doing a great job hiding it!" Jonghyun said, feeling like a balloon blew up next to him.

"Oh you did! But you know that I know you too well!" Kibum said, smirking, making the short man smile.

"I should've known that you would notice. But the man I love-" 

"Oh! I happen to know who that is too!" Kibum said smiling, his heart protesting his smile and begging him to at least now, confess.

Jonghyun's smile dropped, and an amused smirk took its place.

"Really? Do tell." He said.

"Well you already revealed that it's a man yourself. He is from our very own world of K-Pop." Kibum said.

"That is true." Jonghyun said, grabbing a pillow. He placed it on his lap and resting his elbows on it, he placed both his hands on his cheek, waiting for his friend to continue.

"What?" Kibum asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Well since you 'know me so well', go ahead and continue telling me in short details who this man I love is." Jonghyun said, smiling.

The taller man rolled his eyes.

"He is from a boy group."

"Yes. Yes, he is." Jonghyun said.

"The group has 5 members." Kibum said, looking at his fingers. He needed a manicure again, he thought, trying to divert his attention from his breaking heart.

"True. And?" Jonghyun said.

"Why don't you just tell me?" Kibum said, hoping Jonghyun would just tell him. He could congratulate him and maybe the night could end.

"Nope! You said you know! So tell me!" Jonghyun insisted.

"Fine. Let's get this over with. Is he tall?" Kibum said.

"Yeah. He is taller than me. I mean everyone's taller than me! But yes. He is taller than the average man!" Jonghyun said, pouting.

"Would you say he's very handsome! He is very handsome isn't he?" Kibum said, smiling.

"Yes he is. The most beautiful man I ever laid my eyes on!" Jonghyun said, his cheeks slowly becoming pink 

"Is he the face of his group?" Kibum said, throwing the final question.

Jonghyun laughed, throwing his head back.

"Yes. He even mentioned on one occasion that he was the face of his group." He said.

"Well I hope you and Minho would be very happy together Hyung!" Kibum said, and he realised that he meant it. He wanted them to be happy, even if he loved Jonghyun himself.

Jonghyun looked at him, the smile still frozen on his face. Kibum looked at him, waiting for him to acknowledge his statement and say something in response. But the man just continued staring at him, the smile still in place.

"Hyung?" 

"Wait… what?" Jonghyun said, the 'what' coming out as a snort. 

"What do you mean 'what'? Minho is extremely tall, very handsome and he's also the face of our group. I have also been noticing how you two have been acting around each other from the past two weeks Hyung. I'm not blind." Kibum said.

"You think Minho and I are dating!?" Jonghyun repeated, smiling wide.

"Well yeah! If you just admit it and get out, then maybe I can hurt in peace alone!!" Kibum snapped.

Jonghyun's smile dropped at Kibum's voice. He was serious.

"What made you think so?" He asked instead.

"Does it matter? I just know that you two are dating. And your behaviour tonight only-" 

Kibum couldn't finish his sentence as Jonghyun's lips landed on his softly. He gasped as he felt Jonghyun wrap his arms around his waist and pull him closer. His eyes closed on instinct and he kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Jonghyun pulled back a few seconds into the kiss, saying,

"You idiot! It's you I am in love with!" 

Kibum's eyes widened, as he tried to process what Jonghyun said 

"What?" He asked, making Jonghyun giggle.

"You are also tall aren't you? And didn't you say that you are the face of our group to that poor lady back when you and Minho went on vacation to London? For One Fine Day… You forgot?" Jonghyun reminded him, making Kibum nod and say yes.

"That's it? That's all you have to say after all the nonsense you just vomited at me?" Jonghyun asked. 

Kibum smiled sheepishly, making Jonghyun shake his head, chuckling.

"I'm sorry." Kibum said, leaning in and kissing Jonghyun again. The short man kissed him back, smiling. 

"You could have just talked to me Bammie!" Jonghyun said in between kisses, as they fell on the bed, but Kibum remained silent. He would talk later. He was too busy marvelling and enjoying his lover's kisses at the moment. He made a mental note to thank Minho the next morning.