Chapter 15 Light of My Heart

Loud

*Kyeongjun and Jade hold hands as he drops her off to her house. On the way there she looks at Kyeongjun with a smile on her face.

 

Jade’s mind: I can’t believe this is actually happening. He likes me. He really likes me.

 

*They approach the doorstep of her house.

 

Jade: Well this is it this is my house.

Goodnight oppa.

 

*Jade turns away from him and was just about to open the door when he suddenly calls out to her.

 

Kyeongjun: Wait!

 

*Jade turns around and faces him. This time he’s close to her face about to kiss her again and she gulps trying not to panic.

 

Jade’s mind: OMG he’s so close to me

 

*Her heart starts to pound rapidly against her chest and she could feel butterflies churning in her stomach.

 

Kyeongjun: Are you free this Friday?

 

Jade: Yeah why?

 

Jade’s mind: Why is he asking me this? Is he trying to ask me out on a date? *gasps*

 

Kyeongjun: I’ll pick you up on Friday at 10 am.

 

Jade’s mind: OMGGG he asked me out!! YESSS!! Oh right I gotta remain calm.

*clears *

 

Jade: Sure oppa sounds good.

 

Kyeongjun: *nods* See you then.

 

Jade: Goodnight oppa. 

 

*Jade tiptoes, pecks his cheek, and hurriedly runs inside. She closes the door and grabs onto her beating chest.

 

Jade’s mind: This really is the best night of my life!

He’s sure the light of my heart.

*sighs happily*

 

Later…

 

*Jade gets ready for bed and lies down on her bed stomach down. She admires the pictures of her and Dareum on the nightstand.

 

Jade’s mind: I thought it would be hard to get over your death but in the end I did.

Because I found my light.

But you will always remain as a dear memory to me.