Chapter 13 It'll Always Be You

Loud

*After that day, Kyeongjun couldn’t sleep, eat, nor concentrate in class. He couldn’t get Jade out of his mind but most importantly he regretted it. He regretted yelling at her and being mean to her that night. He didn’t mean to. The guilt was eating him alive and it was killing him inside. He had to do something.

 

Kyeongjun’s mind: Ugh damn it! I’m such an idiot!

 

*Kyeongjun throws a beer bottle onto the wall screaming in agony. He continues to throw beer bottles onto the wall when a hand stops him from doing so.

 

Yedam: Hyung, what in the world are you doing?
Stop it!

 

Kyeongjun: Leave me alone!! Let go of me!

 

Yedam: No, hyung, you’re going to hurt yourself.

 

Kyeongjun: I don’t care! Let me be! I deserve it!

 

Yedam: HYUNG!!!

 

*Kyeongjun suddenly stands up from the couch and pushes him away. He puts on his jacket and quickly leaves the house.

 

Kyeongjun’s mind: I need to apologize to her.

Pronto.

 

Later…

 

*Kyeongjun waits outside of her school building waiting for her. He scratches the back of his head furiously.

 

Kyeongjun’s mind: Why do I have to be such a ing moron and hurt her feelings like that?
Why did I do that?

Why won’t my mind listen to me?

 

*Just then he spots Jade running out of the school.

 

Kyeongjun’s mind: It’s her. 

 

*He spots Jade ignoring him and walking away from him. 

 

Kyeongjun: Wait, Jade!

 

*Kyeongjun runs and follows after Jade. She tries to ignore him and walk away from him but he

suddenly grabs her wrist and pulls her in closer to him. 

 

Jade: What are you doing? Let go!

 

Kyeongjun: Jade, please can we at least talk for a second?

 

Jade: About what? Huh?

So you can yell at me and be cold to me?

You know oppa I don’t understand you at all.

How can you be nice to me one day and suddenly be cold to me the next day?

Why do you have to play with my heart like that?

How-

 

*Kyeongjun suddenly cuts her off as he pulls her into his embrace. She tries to push him away from him but the more she did so, the more he pulled her tighter. She started hitting his chest bursting out in tears.

 

Jade: I hate you oppa!

I hate you Woo Kyeongjun!

Why are you being like this to me?

WHY???

 

*Just then Kyeongjun grabs her and slams his lips onto hers. A tear rolls down Kyeongjun’s cheek as he kisses her. As he kisses her he could feel the emotions of regret melt away and soon it became passionate. 

 

Kyeongjun’s mind: I know you’re mad at me, Jade, but I just want to make you mine.

But why-
Why is it so hard for me to follow my heart?

I like you, Jade.

I liked you from the start. 

You are the only one that makes me this way.

It’ll always be you.