Chapter 11 Now or Never

Loud

Homeroom teacher: You guys worked so hard for your final exams and I expect you all to have a great summer!

 

*Students cheer 

 

Homeroom teacher: But first before you go, it’s time for your report cards.

 

*The homeroom teacher hands out their report cards for their final exams.

 

Kyehoon: *elbows her* So what did you get, Jade?

 

*Jade drops her head ashamed to show him her report card. Kyehoon peeks over and looks at her report card. He chuckles.

 

Kyehoon’s mind: I bet it’s because of those endless drama marathons.

But eh that’s the typical Jade I know.

 

Kyehoon: Ds?

 

*Jade puts away her report card immediately and looks at him.

 

Jade: What about you, Mr. Smarty Pants?

 

*Jade gets surprised by his results. As expected straight As again. She suddenly hits her head against the desk groaning in frustration. Just then the homeroom teacher made a shocking announcement. 

 

Homeroom teacher: Have a good summer everyone! *to Jade* Oh and Jade make sure to stop by my office after school, okay? Class dismissed!

 

*Jade continues to hit her head against the desk.

 

Kyehoon’s mind: Why does ssaem need to see Jade?

 

Later...

 

*Kyehoon waits for Jade outside of the homeroom teacher’s office pacing back and forth biting his nails nervously.

 

Kyehoon’s mind: I don’t understand why ssaem needs to see Jade. 

Is it because of her grades? 

Speaking of Jade…

Why is she taking so long?

 

*Just then he sees Junhyuk and Jade coming out of her office laughing and talking amongst themselves.

 

Kyehoon’s mind: Why is she with Cheon Junhyuk sunbae? *hands curls up into fists*

 

Later that night…

 

*Kyehoon couldn’t sleep that night for he kept thinking about Jade being so smiley and talking to the guy he saw several days ago at the library she worked at.


Kyehoon’s mind: Why do I keep having this feeling that he’s the one she met at the party?
That he’s the one she likes?  I need to confess soon for it’s better now than never. But the question is… when?