Introduction

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breath in. Breath Out. Breath in. Breath out. Phew. Ok. You can do it taeyeon. It's not a big deal. You were daddys good girl but still broke the schools rule. You did that. So,You can do it." a women named taeyeon was chanting this while closing her eyes and standing in front of a school. It wasn't just a school. It was a school for eliets to be exact. It is JBSY Academy. 

If you are a commoner you could only study here by winning the lottery. This school has really trained teacher.
Now this school is fair enough for everyone but in 3rd year it is not. The students who were choosen by lottery are kept outside of the school. 

They are not allowed to enter the school campus. They will have their own campus. Which has nothing but a small field and old building. They will be introduced as new section. The name of the class will be section Z. 

There are four sections in 3rd year. Section A,B,C and Z. Section A has all elite boys or top boy students. Section B has all girls elite ot top girls student. Section C has the average elites. All of the students in these sections are either from a rich business family or celebrity family or royal family or politicians family. The most neglected students are at section z. 

In third year the section teachers are really good friends. But they are also rival in work. They all were rich and smart.

Sunmi: 

The most scariest teacher in the campus but good in heart. Rich as hell. Grat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter