Love You For Life

Just Desserts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue:

Two Years Later

Joseph

 

Jayce and I have been engaged for six months and I could not be happier.

We finally decided to stay stateside so Easton can stay in his current school.

When he graduates, we will return to Seoul and purchase a home there.

I moved here about six months after my initial visit I couldn’t bear to be away from them for a second.

We are both foodies at heart and I started a YouTube just for fun filming our restaurant visits and all our weekend adventures.

Initially it was just me onscreen because Jayce flat out refused to let me film her but one time, I managed to talk her into letting me post a video of us from the weekend before.

She is so gorgeous and knowledgeable that the video garnered over 1 million views in 3 days.

I was shocked to say the least.

Most of the comments were about how beautiful she was and how good looking of a couple we were.

Don’t get me wrong the main premise of the channel was the food and adventures but the fact that we were an couple and AMBW couple made us attract a whole new group of followers.

Pretty soon she made her own channel that showcased her pastries and baking which led to a lifestyle channel where she shares her beauty routine, clothing style and how she raises and autistic son.

That channel is what made us go viral and then the paid sponsorships began pouring in.

We have been able to quadruple our income and I was able to leave my chef position and do this full time.

Another dream of mine was to compete on Chopped so I auditioned and was cast.

I competed and can you believe it? I won!

I was then cast on Chopped Allstars and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter