MPBI 09

Meron Pa Bang Ikaw?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Drama ahead.

 

 

--      

 

 

 

 

 

 

  T'was early six in the morning when the sound of the doorbell interrupted the lovers slumber,Winter's the first one to woke up,she scratch her eyes and looked over the alarm clock. She slowly taps her girlfriends arms.

 

 

 

"Babe,may bisita ka ba this early morning?" She then stirs from her position,she shook her head without opening her eyes. She snuggles into Winter this time as she groans.

 

 

"Maybe wrong condo unit nanaman,don't mind it." The doorbell still keeps ringing.

 

 

"Hey,baka importante or what-" Karina whines and snuggles closer to Winter even more,sure Karina is clingy every morning,but to Winter only ofcourse.

 

 

"I'm too sleepy,please let's go back to sleep I know it's still early."

 

Ow her y morning voice. Winter's inner thought.

 

"I'll go check it,saglit lang." She looks over her girlfriends sleepy face,pouting still eyes closed so she decided to kiss that pout away.

 

 

"Stubborn,checheck ko lang saglit.I'll be right back and balik tulog ulit tayo,hmm?" Winter finally left their bed smiling ear to ear walking to the door,but her smile immediately fades away when she opens the door and revealing the one who keeps ringing the doorbell minutes ago,her hands immediately balls into a fist.

 

 

 

 

    Karina jolted from her sleep nang makarinig siya ng kalabog mula sa labas,so agad siyang tumayo para i-check.

 

 

"Baby- Minjeong!" She shouted at tumakbo sa direksyon nila Winter,there,she saw Winter clenching Taehyung's collar while he's laying down on the floor,Winter was about to throw a punch when Karina stops her.

 

 

"Minjeong stop!" As she pulls her girlfriend by hugging her from behind,Winter scoffs and looks at Karina amusedly.

 

 

"You want me to stop?He deserve that." Karina looks at her (ex) boyfriend now stooding up,holding his bleeding side lips,damn Winter punches him hard to the point na napahiga siya sa sahig at nag cause ng medyo malaking sugat sa labi ni Taehyung. Winter's attempting to got closer to him.

 

 

"Lumayas ka dito puta-" Karina immediately stood infront of her holding both of her arms.

 

 

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo pumunta dito after what you just ing did!" Karina struggles while stopping Winter from attacking Taehyung. Dumudulas na nga mga paa niya paatras dahil sa sahig na tiles,Winter's strength is getting stronger.

 

 

 

"Jimin please ngayon lang,hayaan mo'ko." Winter sternly said almost whispering but enough for Karina to hear it,her teeth's gritting. 

 

"Let me go."

 

"No!" Both of them got startled when Karina shouted as she hugs Winter.

 

"P-please Minjeong 'wag ganito,we- we can talk about this ng maayos,kaya please 'wag gan'to ayoko,don't act like this,please?" She mumbles the last word,lips trembling while giving Winter a tight hug as if she's a stuff toy that little Karina doesn't want to lose,heck the words that just slips into her lovers mouth,it ringed in her ears and hurted her feelings. Let me go.

 

 

  She remember the last time she witness Winter beating someone around their campus just because may isang studyanteng nahuli niyang minamanyak si Karina,she beat the hell out of him,almost unrecognized face of the guy. Winter's so scary when she's mad and fuming,she almost killed that student that time kun'di pa dumating ang school guards,no one even dares na awatin siya dahil sa nasaksihan ng mga studyante pa'no niya bugbugin yung lalaki. 

 

Bastusin niyo na lahat,'wag na 'wag lang si Jimin. Not her Karina.

 

  Winter quickly softens as she feels her girlfriend slightly shaking while hugging her,then someone suddenly enter the scene.

 

 

"D-dad?Dad!" They snap their head sa kakadating lang,except Karina who's currently weak on her position.

 

"Jimin!"   "Ate Rina!Winter!" Ningselle also came,they rush over Karina and Winter's side.

 

"Stop the commotion,Karina. My son just wants to speak with you,he mean no harm."

 

 

 

"Excuse me mister Kim but." She looks over Taehyung. "I'm breaking up with your son."

 

"I know Rina,I know so please." He suddenly kneels infront of Karina. "Hear me out."

 

"Tae tumayo ka diyan,what are you doing?"

 

"I'm sorry,Winter,please hayaan mo muna akong maka-usap siya,kahit ngayon lang. Pakiusap wala akong gagawing masama."

 

 

"Winter,kumalma ka muna." Bulong ni Giselle as she caress Winter's right arm.

 

 

  Karina looks at Taehyung's dad,nagtataka siya kung bakit hinahayaan lang niya yung anak niyang ganito. Is he punishing him right now,infront of us?Infront of me?

 

"Rina please-" As he was about to get a hold on Karina's hands,she quickly retreats it.

 

"Fine,but first,stood up."

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter