Rumors

Demon King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae has made his requests. Politely. But he has also made sure they're orders.

It ticks Donghae off. He can't do anything about it.

Donghae has to accompany Hyukjae. Unseen. On the way to school. Back from school. There's a small change though. Donghae must hang around... during Hyukjae's school hours. He has to be outside the school. Somewhere.

So Donghae has had to find a building. A roof.

It is... annoying.

 

---

 

A few days go by...

Hyukjae's mood doesn't change. Neither do the problems he's dealing with. At school.

Donghae's still careful. With what he says. Because he doesn't want to make Hyukjae suspect anything. He'd probably order it out of Donghae.

He wouldn't like knowing... Donghae had sent Yesung. To spy on him.

 

---

 

Hyukjae is freaking out.  Mumbling. To himself. He seems to have forgotten. That Donghae's floating near him.

The boy makes it to the apartment.

"But what do I tell Heechul?" he mutters. Puts his shoes away. Trudges inside.

Donghae appears.

Hyukjae shouts. Falls on his . "Donghae!"

"Hyukjae," Donghae greets. Smiles. "Not a good day for you, monkey?"

Hyukjae huffs. Slips his bag off. Falls back. Stays flat on the floor.

"It ..." he mutters.

Donghae sits beside him. Folds his legs. "Why can't you tell this Heechul?"

Hyukjae pouts. Aggressively. He glares up at nothing.

"He can't come here. He's busy. He's going to ask me so much."

"But the school wants to speak to him."

Hyukjae curls. Whines.

"Even if they call him, Heechul is going to come and question me first! He'll be so mad!"

"What will be he mad about?"

"About you..." Hyukjae says. To the floor. He curls tighter.

"Hm. Well, what if I meet this Heechul? I'm just taking care of you and nothing more..."

Hyukjae sits up. "No! No no no no no! If, and I say if he needs to come here, then you need to disappear!"

Donghae regards him. Nods slowly. Hyukjae glances away. Turns his back to him. Hugs his knees.

"You can say if," Donghae says. "But... the school will contact him whether you let them or not, right? Is he supposed to be your gaurdian?"

Hyukjae whimpers. "Yeah..."

"So... what you need to do is... convince the school that you're fine and not involved in or with anyone you shouldn't be?"

"Yeah... but they're all worried because poor Hyukjae, his parents died and he's depressed and alone and oh, now he doesn't even have friends!"

"Then make friends, you twig."

"I have friends!" Hyukjae snaps. He has whipped around. "They're just nosy jerks now! They want to know everything! I don't want to go anywhere and I don't want them here and I don't have time and no, I don't want a girlfriend!"

"Someone said you should want a girlfriend?"

"N-No... yes... it's someone I liked so... she asked me to a movie and I... well, I changed my mind. I like her but I don't want to go anywhere with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter