The Second Grand Prince Manor

Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning looked exactly like the beginning of a fairytale most little girl read before they went to bed. Birds singing from the other side of the window, and ray of sunshine peak in between the curtains of the white and mint coloured bedroom.

Sleeping soundly was the owner of the room. As she slowly opened her eyes, she was greeted by sleeping face of her newlywedded husband.

She could not help but to feel her face starting to blush at the memory of what happened the night before, after her husband made sure, twice, that the bedroom door was locked. Despite the rain before the rainbow, they had to face yesterday, last night was an amazing experience for her.

The longer she stared at her husband, the more fascinated she was by her husband's good looks, “Handsome…” she unknowingly whispered while moving her finger along the bridge of his nose.

“If I know you love me this much, I would’ve married you before I enlist in the military,” her husband whispered with his eyes still closed, she pulled her finger back only to be stop by her husband. Even in this situation, she could not stop thinking how her feminine hand fits perfectly to her husband’s masculine ones.

“That is illegal, one has to be at least 20 years old to get married. Have you been awake the whole time?” the newlywed husband turned to see the clock behind him, “I have been awake for almost half an hour now. You should call me husband, Buns.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up? If I call you husband, will you stop calling me Buns?”

“The same reason why you didn’t wake me up as well, I was too mesmerised by your beauty, wife,” Jongin kissed one of Seyeon’s eyelid, “I’m not planning to stop calling you Buns, ever, but I will call you wife most of the times. So, call me husband.”

Seyeon sheepishly buried her face in her husband’s neck and muttered “Husband.”

Finding his wife’s action too cute, he hugged her petite body tighter, “What? I can’t hear you?”

“Husband,” he placed his head on top of hers with a little bit of pressure, “Come again?”

She smacked her husband’s chest for him to stop, her husband placed his arm before his chest in a protective manner and gasped “Woman, how are you so vulgar?”

“Husband, please stop teasing me,” she whined, instantly the mischievous expression on his face was replaced by an expression she only discovered last night, and she was captivated with his face as well.

The next thing she knew, her husband grabbed her face and kissed her. As the kiss became more passionate, accompanied by moans and groans, her husband began to move and positioned his body on top of her.

She let out a small grunt as her husband was bigger than her, and his weight was starting to take a toll on her. Aware of what happened, her husband flipped their bodies, now she was laying on top of him. When her husband pushed his body up along with her for a more comfortable position, the duvet covering their bodies fell, exposing the upper part of their bodies, but no one really cares. As her husband’s kisses and hands start trailing south, a loud bang on the door was heard.

“Seyeon, Jongin Gun, are you awake yet? Breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes” the familiar voice of her brother alarmed her. As if someone just broke the mirror on her vanity table, Seyeon went back to reality and starred at Jongin in horror.

Her brother never bangs on her door, no matter how long it took her to give him a response. Maybe her brother still hasn’t fully forgiven her husband yet.

“O-oppa, yes we are awake! We will see you downstairs,” Seyeon yelled as she frantically looked for any piece of clothing around her. Despite Seyeon was clearly in a hurry, Jongin just leaned back on the headboard enjoying the view of his wife being a y mess, as she never really moved away from her previous position.

“Where is my nightgown?” she whispered. Jongin pointed to the sofa on the other side of the room, where her favourite nightgown was laying lifelessly on the floor and replied “Why are you whispering? I’m sure Hyungnim went away as fast as possible from our room.” Seyeon gasped, “Do you think oppa knows what we were doing?”

“Undoubtedly my wife.” Jongin pulled away her hand that was covering the lower half of her face, “But he is not yet married,” Seyeon said.

“You never cease to amuse me,” followed by another passionate kiss. When their body started to weigh down to the opposite side of the bed, Jongin placed his hand on top of Seyeon’s head to prevent her head from colliding with the railing at the end of the bed, once again Jongin found himself on top of his wife.

The sound of vacuum cleaner behind the door stop them from continuing their activity, moreover followed by familiar voice of Seyeon’s mother “Minho, why are you cleaning the hall?”

With strength she never knew she had, Seyeon pushed Jongin away, forgetting about her nightgown and ran to the bathroom.

 

❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

 

When Jongin and Seyeon entered the Second Grand Prince Manor, where Grand Prince Joonmyeon and his wife Grand Princess Consort Hyunjoo resideed, they were greeted by the familiar staffs.

The beautiful traditional mansion always suits Seyeon. A couple of Hellos and How are yous were exchanged during the walk to the main building. As the entrance to main building starting to be visible, a cheerful greeting was heard “Jongin! You are finally home!”

Jongin turned around to be greet by a hug from his second older sister, Princess Jungah. “Nunim!” he hugged his sister back. Seyeon bowed towards the princess, “How do you do Jungah Gongju?”

Princess Jungah smiled, “I could be better, if my brother did not spend the first night after his discharge away from home,” she glared at her brother.

"You do not even live here anymore," Jongin put his hands on his sister’s shoulder and guided her to the entrance of the main building, “I will tell you the details later. In order not to worry you, I will let you know, that it is good news.”

 

By the time the trio arrived inside, Jongin’s parents already help themselves with the biscuits served by the chef. “Seyeon? What a pleasant surprise!” Grand Princess Consort Hyunjoo welcomed.

“Joonmyeon Daegam, Hyunjoo Mama, have you been well?” earning a nod from Jongin’s father. “Please accept my greetings,” Seyeon continued.

The moment Jongin and Seyeon finished their greetings, oldest Princess Mi In along with her husband came.

“How are your first morning as a civilian son?”

“As I do not have to hurry for morning exercise and I am able to eat as much as I want,” with a knowing smile Jongin replied, “It was great morning Aba Mama.”

As she poured the tea and handed it to her husband the grand princess consort said, “Yesterday, we could not see each other for long. After lunch, you and your friends just went ahead to Seoul.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter