The Friends with Benefits

Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The waitress carried two plates and placed the delicacies on the table, accompanying the lonely pizza. After thanking the helpful waitress, the women on the table started digging on their food. “Thankfully you are now allowed to eat meat,” Jinjoo said before she took a bite of the Prosciutto e funghi Pizza.

Seyeon scooped some gnocchi to her own plate and devour the chewy potato dish, “It wasn’t so bad, and it is good for Jongin’s diet, he does need to eat more vegetables.”

Daeun blew the cannelloni carefully before trying the cheesy dish, she then placed her spoon down, decided to wait for the food to cool down naturally, meanwhile she took a slice of pizza, “If Edward Cullen can live with only drinking animal blood, Kim Jongin can live with eating plants.”

Seyeon chuckled, “Tried it, doesn’t work. Anyway, it has been a while since we have girls’ day out. Do you have anything news in your lives?”

The other two froze in their place, “Y-you know, we are pretty busy with the uh—stuff, about Minseok Seja,” Daeun answered incoherently.

Seyeon kept silent after hearing the posthumous name of the recently deceased crown prince. Luckily, Jinjoo’s news was shocking enough to distract her.

“I slept with Kyungsoo,” Jinjoo whispered, but it was enough for her friends to hear.

“What?!” Both Daeun and Seyeon responded simultaneously. “When?” the journalist sense in Daeun awaken.

“Tell us from a to z!” Seyeon ordered.

“After we dropped Daeun at the palace, we returned the caravan to the rental service, we thought…” Jinjoo prolonged her story while playing with the gnocchi on her plate.

“Oh damn, girl! Just spit it out!” Daeun commanded.

“It was more me, actually, since I supposedly have two more days of freedom, why not use it well?” Jinjoo looked up to her friends, who halted their activity, “So we decided to go to a hotel.”

Seyeon and Daeun held their hands and let out a squeal, garnering attention from the other customer, “Shhh!” Jinjoo tried to calm her friends and apologized to the other customer, “Do you forget that you are a princess now? And you! Aren’t you the dignified one in the group?”

“As a princess I order you to finish your story!” Seyeon said, imitating her grandfather-in-law.

“We were not exactly on the best mood at first. I think, they added something to the seafood, we were very aroused by the time we finished the food,” Jinjoo continued.

“I read an article that shellfish has aphrodisiac properties and could heighten your libido,” Daeun shared the information, followed by a laugh from Seyeon.

“And then the whole nation broadcast the royal news…” Jinjoo’s voice waned. “We were pretty devastated by the news, so we cried in silent, somehow one thing led to another and we decided to just give in to our desire.”

“What about protection?” Seyeon asked.

“We weren’t planning to have , so naturally we don’t have , but we bought condoms and birth control pills the next day,” Jinjoo answered.

“Condoms,” Daeun emphasised on the s, “Plural,” she winked.

Seyeon giggled, “Do you think I don’t know that your left drawer is filled with condoms and other entertainment articles?” Jinjoo glared at the journalist, “And you! I don’t know how long you and Jongin have been ually active, but it’s been almost three years since you eloped. There is no way that you are still a !” this time she turned to the married woman.

Seyeon placed a spoonful of cannelloni on the leading lady of the story’s plate, “It was your first time, right?” Daeun confirmed with a nod, “How was it?”

Jinjoo supported her head on her arm and her mind drifted to time the story took place, “It was a bit painful at first, but it didn’t last long, and we have to make sure Kyungsoo didn’t e inside me,” a certain spot in her body felt warmer, “Afterwards we decided to take a hot bath, it helps a lot with the pain. On the other hand, with all the ness it was natural for the mood to heat up, the warm water did help the second time, we made sure to get our money worth and utilized all the services provided by the hotel,” Jinjoo smiled as she found the right word “He was very… energetic.”

Daeun and Seyeon did not held back their squeal this time, “Kyungsoo did held on for a long time,” Daeun commented.

Seyeon nodded “Considering how high his drive is, it is impressive.”

Jinjoo and Daeun stared at Seyeon with wide eyes, “Hey, I was the only girl in a group consisting of three boys, Jongin and I may not share about our life, but Kyungsoo never been secretive about his.”

“No wonder he was really good at it…” Jinjoo daydreamed once again.

Seyeon flicked her fingers in front Jinjoo’s face, “Come back to the restaurant from the hotel bedroom, my dear pearl.”

“So, are you officially dating him now?” Daeun asked.

Jinjoo blinked, “That is a very good question.”

 

❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

 

A silver sedan halted a few meters from the gate of Kyunghee University. A man wearing dark blue jacket, brown beanie and black rucksack opened the passenger seat, went inside and closed the door, he turned to the driver and gave her a quick smooch before placing his bag on the backseat and secured the seatbelt. The one-point-three-to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter