Dating with Marriage in Mind

DMM

DMM (Dating with Marriage in Mind)

--------

Yohoo! So yeah, after watching Twice's showterview with Jessi I finally got inspired and find a perfect content for this one shot because our MiChaeng seriously sail in that show!! To feed more your gay hearts, I decided to create a side story of it. Hope you'll like this guys ;-)

---------

"Hana Dul Set, Twice Twice gajaa!!"

"Are you nervous?" Chaeyoung choose to walk beside Mina in the hallway as they make their way inside the studio— where their interview for one of the famous TV show called 'showterview with Jessi' will be held.

"Very nervous." Chaeyoung then hold Mina's shaky hand and squeeze it lightly— hoping to ease the nervousness generating from her girlfriend's body.

"Don't be, I'm sure we'll have fun to this."

A small smile cross Mina's lips, really felt thankful that her baby tiger was always there to reassure her on everything so.. she look around and upon making sure that no one's watching— 'cause they're the last two who hasn't enter the studio yet— Mina lightly press her lips to the cub, giving her a light kiss as a reward.

"Ehem!"

The two jump in surprise but let out a relief sigh seeing Jihyo leaning to the door side— crossing her arms, waiting impatiently and eyeing the two of them— more like glaring actually.

"You two don't be too obvious, jebal? I'm starting to get nervous more because of you two."

The couple can only manage to give Jihyo an apologetic yet reassuring smile— a sign that they'll not do anything suspicious during the interview, before they all finally enter inside and shortly after the show finally begins.

"Don't look at me like that, Jihyo Unnie told me to do this." Dahyun whispered to Chaeyoung who was sulking beside her— explaining why she needed to sit between the two as to their leader's request. It seems like Jihyo did make sure to separate them in this whole show.

Then the segment wherein the MC's will say something and they needed to choose who among the members will be their pick started.

The first question was very easy.. however the next question really did make every member nervous.

"The one you will like to date the most." Jessi read aloud.

"Is it seeing each other or just dating out?" Nayeon asked trying to divert camera's attention to her while Jihyo send signal to Mina beside her— silently pleading her to not choose Chaeyoung but it seems like the penguin had made up her mind already.

"Dating with Marriage in mind." The guy MC clarifies and Jihyo try to hide her nervousness by laughing it out.

"Hana Dul Set."

Upon hearing that, Chaeyoung and Mina— as if a reflex— immediately point at each other at the exact same time, while the other members was having a hard time choosing.

"We just made a new couple." The members laugh— hiding their nervousness trying to not add more to the suspicion.

"She's blushing." Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to tease Chaeyoung, seeing her cheeks and ears getting all red probably not expecting that they'll be point out for choosing each other.

"No it's not what it seems, cuz you are teasing me." Chaeyoung tried to cool down herself and avoid her member's teasing yet warning look.

Meanwhile Mina can't help but to smile at Chaeyoung's cuteness specially when the cub stomp her feet— a habit of her when she's can't handle the teasing anymore.

"Mina Unnie would make.... a good wife and wise mother." Chaeyoung replied peeking at Mina's reaction when she said her reason as to why she picked her.

Mina covered her face a bit hiding her smile and blushing cheeks because she didn't expect Chaeyoung's answer at all.

"So she think of me that way?"

The ballerina can't help but to blush more when images of her being Chaeyoung's wife and a mother to her child cross her mind.

"Apparently, she's beloved so much and very lovely." Mina reasoned out, also emphasizing how she always choosed Chaeyoung everytime she was asked this kind of question ever since debut.

"So, she did always chooses me."

Chaeyoung can't help but to smile at the thought.

--------

"You can go now." All of the members let out a sigh of relief after hearing that from their manager.

"I warned you two." Jihyo who slump herself on the couch after they all enter the dorm said— looking at Mina and Chaeyoung who are being the focus of attention from all the members.

The couple was standing at the center of the living room— bowing their head, couldn't meet the members eyes surrounding them. After the show they all get scolded from what happened earlier, specially Chaeyoung and Mina who added another suspicion to their relationship.

"We're sorry Unnie." Chaeyoung mumbled— trying to use her puppy eyes to her Unnies.

"A good wife huh." Momo commented.

"A wise mother eh?" Sana teased.

"She's very lovely." Nayeon tried to mimick Mina's voice earlier, making the members laugh.

Mina and Chaeyoung lift their face only to be surprised upon seeing teasing smile and eyes pointing towards them— not a glaring orbs like they expected, since they did get scolded because of them.

"Y-you guys aren't mad?" Mina asked.

"Of course not, we're just surprised that you two already had marriage in mind hm." Nayeon squint her eyes, teasing the two.

"You naughty cub, already thinking of having a child with Mina as a wise mother eh." Jeongyeon wrap her arms on Chaeyoung's shoulder like a big bro, messing her hair.

Chaeyoung blushed madly and look away from Mina's teasing smile beside her.

After they grew tired of teasing the couple, one by one the members finally go to their respective rooms leaving the couple in the living room— letting out a relief sigh— and Jihyo in the kitchen drinking her bottled water.

The couple look into each other's eyes with Chaeyoung's arms almost immediately wrapping around Mina's waist, in return the penguins hand makes their way on Chaeyoung's shoulder, playing with the cub's collar.

"So I'll be a good wife and a wise mother huh."

Chaeyoung groans and drop her head a bit, nuzzling her face on the penguin's chest—feeling embarassed.

"Please stop with the teasing."

Mina let out her elegant giggles and run her fingers to Chaeyoung's hair, enjoying the sudden display of affection from the cub.

"As much as I enjoy this, we have to change clothes now baby so we can have cuddles in bed."

Chaeyoung's eyes lit up upon hearing that so she lift her face and was about to plant a sweet kiss to Mina's lips.. when an obviously intentional clearing of throat was heard.

"You think I'll let you two pass after all of us get scolded because of you two."

They gulp upon seeing Jihyo, leaning on the kitchen's door with a creepy smile on her face.

"Uh—"

"Dahyun-ie, help me with this!"

"Yes ma'am."

Dahyun suddenly came out of nowhere and hold Chaeyoung's arm pulling her away from Mina.

"What are you doing?"

"No kisses and Cuddles for you two.. as punishment." Jihyo firmly stated so Chaeyoung couldn't do anything but to let Dahyun drag her to the maknae room.

"I love you" she mouthed to Mina who was also being dragged by Jihyo to the big room.

Mina smile and mouthed an "I love you too."  To her lovely girlfriend Chaeyoung.

"What k-drama is this?" Tzuyu who happens to just finish using the bathroom said— witnessing the cringe sight in the living room.

-----------

I miss you guys!! It's been a while. I know this is lame but I hope it managed to feed ur michaeng hearts :> Thank you for the support and sorry for not updating in a long time.

Let's stream Alohol-Free!! ^_^