Girlfriend

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:00 am

 

Yujin chugs her 3rd bottle of beer as she stared blankly at the wall. Her dark orbs raging in anger. Yujin's mind is a mess and Minju being engaged to Kim Chaewon isn't helping at all. She never understood the obsession of the rich.

 

Their obsession with power and greed.

 

Minju, a business tycoon's daughter 

 

Yujin, a child who grew up in an orphanage 

 

Two different worlds yet their heart managed to unite them with each other.

 

 

Yujin met Minju at the older's university during a music festival where Yujin's band was performing . It was one of her first gigs as a vocalist and Yujin was very nervous. Beads of sweat rolling down her forehead and her hands were trembling as she tried to compose herself. Yujin paced back and forth not  minding her surroundings when she accidentally bumped into a girl wearing a frog headband.

 

" I'm sorry." Yujin said. 

 

"Great job at embarrassing yourself to a pretty girl Yujin." Yujin muttered to herself. The girl infront of her was wearing a white off shoulder blouse showcasing her milky white shoulders. The said girl looked at Yujin with a light tint of red on her cheeks.

 

" A pretty what?" The girl tried to stop her laughter at the sight of Yujin whose eyes almost left their sockets. 

 

"I-I m-mean I'm sorry and I just really think you're pretty i guess?"

 

"I guess?" The girl pouted. 

 

"No no no I-uh how do I explain this? ." More beads of sweat are now falling down from Yujin's forehead as she tried to properly explain her side. The girl laughed and Yujin swears that that laugh is the most exquisite sound she has ever heard in her whole lifetime. 

 

"Minju." Minju smiled at Yujin as she reached out for a handshake. Yujin contemplated for awhile if she's going to accept the handshake with her sweaty hands.

 

"My hands are sweaty." Yujin shyly said. Who would want to shake hands with a sweaty one? Apparently Minju does. Minju grabbed Yujin's arm and forcefully shook her hand. 

 

"Now what's your name—" Minju's words were cut off when Yujin was called by he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter