Six

REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Aron pwas saved and moved to stay in VIP room. Some lecturers and students took turn to come to take care of him until his family arrived. It has been 3days already since he is staying at hospital. He has serious wound on head and left leg. The injury on leg made him couldn't walk yet.

 

"Professor, we heard your family is arriving tonight. You'll not be lonely anymore and please rest a lot." Yubin came to visit him with some other classmates.

"Yubin, how is Haesoo?" He didn't care what she was telling but asked about Haesoo which made everyone got confused.

"Oh Haesoo... She is preparing to move to countryside. She wants to move to Jeju where is her mother's hometown and take care of her brother at home by herself." Yubin told.

Aron filled up with tears to hear Haesoo is moving away. 

"I see. But... Did she know about me? Did she know I'm at hospital? I want to see her." He insisted like she means so special to him. 

Everyone became even more curious about their friend a s professor's relationship.

"Ah I don't think she knows yet. Since she dropped school, she doesn't get any news about school, I think. Err... But if you want to see her, I'll tell her for you." Yubin replied without digging about their relationship in front of other students.

"Please!!! Thank you in advance." Aron thanked her then took rest.

 

-----

 

[ At Haesoo's House ]

 

"Are you sure that you're moving to Jeju?" Yubin was watching Haesoo who is busy packing her stuffs to move.

"Yes! I want to rest. I'm leaving in 3days." Haesoo replied.

"Okay but don't forget to keep in touch! I'll make time to visit you too." Yubin emotionally said. 

They hugged and sobbed as they have been best friend and this is their first time to stay away from each other this far like this. 

 

After finishing some packing, they went to cook and had dinner together.

Suddenly, Yubin remembered to say something.  

"Oh right, Haesoo ah, do you know teacher Aron is in hospital? He got car accident a few days ago. He drove while he was so drunk. It was very serious and he's still resting in hospital." she told Haesoo about Aron's car accident.

Haesoo got shocked. She suddenly dropped spoon from her hand.

"Aron..." Haesoo burst into tears. 

 She couldn't hold her tears anymore and she didn't even know why. 

Yubin rushed to her. "What's wrong with you, Haesoo? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. 

Haesoo didn't say anything. She kept crying. 

"Why are you crying? What's wrong? Please can share me." Yubin hugged and pat her head to calm her.

Haesoo lifted her face to look at her best friend. "Yubin hik hik..."

"Haesoo, what's up? Why do you have to react this much to hear about his news?" Yubin couldn't get it. 

"Yubin, I think I should tell you something." Haesoo collected her bravery and decided to tell her best friend everything......

 

"What the hell?! How did you just tell me now? This is... Haesoo, how could you let him do this to you? It's Anna and Baekho's problem. What has to do with you? He is too much. I should go and kill him now." Yubin got very angry after know everything.

"No Yubin! It's finished now. I'm leaving soon. We won't meet anymore." Haesoo stopped her angry friend.

Yubin cried stressfully. 

"How about the baby? You want to keep it and raise it alone without husband?" Yubin asked.

"That's why I'm moving to place where nobody knows me." Haesoo answered.

"No, you can't do this. He has to know and take responsibility. I'm going to tell him." Yubin seriously said then turned to leave.

"Please don't, Yubin! He will tell me to abort my baby anyway like what my brother has done to Anna. I don't wanna kill the innocent baby. I'll raise my baby alone." Haesoo begged Yubin to keep it in secret. 

Yubin got a bit mad with Haesoo's selfless decision. 

"Kang Haesoo, have you loved him already? You must have loved him already that's why you want to keep his baby. You even burst out crying once you heard he got into car accident." Yubin judged and it's too obvious like who wouldn't know?... 

Haesoo was a bit shocked with Yubin's word. She lost her words for a moment. 

"Do you love him already?" Yubin insisted. 

Haesoo waved her head a few times. 

"I don't know, Yubin. I can't know and feel anything anymore." Haesoo kept crying.

Yubin pulled Haesoo for a tight hug. They cried together with the unfair fate Haesoo has to receive.

"Hmm anyway Professor Aron said he wants to see you. You should go to see him once before leaving. He's staying at the same hospital with your brother too at VIP room, A1." Yubin decided to persuade them to meet once before Haesoo moving away. She has low-key wants them to talk things out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter