Five

REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After funeral, Haesoo took leave from school for a week and went to stay with Yubin for awhile. She also stopped working at Cafe shop. She tried to use her free time to move on from her grandma's death.

But when she thinks of being pregnant, she can't go away from sadness. She isn't brave enough to share it with Yubin yet. She was thinking if she should abort it silently without letting anybody knows including Aron and her best friend. 

.....

After a week, Haesoo goes back to school. She felt a bit better and went to stay in her house back.

.....

Aron was relieved to see her back to school.

Today is his lecture at her class. He couldn't concentrate on lecturing. He kept looking at her and it was obvious enough to make the whole class gossip about his obsessed eyes on Haesoo.

 

"Haesoo ah, Teacher Aron keeps looking at you and it's too obvious. Is there anything between you and him?" Yubin asked.

Haesoo herself also noticed his unstoppable stare at her. She also felt awkward... 

 

"It's nothing. Just focus on study!" Haesoo replied like she didn't care.  

She tried to avoid his eyes and just focused on her book. Yubin also stopped questioning. 

 

 

When break time came, Aron walked straight to Haesoo.

"Haesoo, how have you been doing?" He asked worryingly, behaving like he cares so much for her. 

Haesoo felt more awkward. It scared her more to see his sudden soft side to her like this.

But to save his face, she gently replied.

"I'm fine, Professor! I gotta go now." she said without looking at him. 

"Let's go, Yubin!" She grabbed Yubin to leave the class with her. She tried to escape from Aron.

When she almost left the class, Aron spoke loudly in the class. 

 

"Can't I have your time a little bit? In private, just us!" He asked straightly without caring what everyone would gossip about. 

Haesoo passed from walking. She stood still but without turning back nor gave a response to him yet. 

 

Yubin understood the two of them need to talk for some reasons so she released her hand from Haesoo. 

"I think I should go to wait you in library. Take your time!" Yubin said then left first. 

 

Haesoo turned to look at Aron with mean eyes. 

"I have nothing to talk with you, Professor." Haesoo said with a little madness.

"Go to my office!" He calmly suggested.

Haesoo couldn't refuse so she went to the office with him to talk privately.

 

.....

 

< At Aron's Office >

 

"Have a seat!" He gently invited her to sit.  

"I'm not here to sit. Just say what you want!" Haesoo refused at once. She now shows him more angry behavior she has for him. 

 

Aron who has realized the terrible deed he has done is no longer dares to be hard on her anymore. He clearly sees the pain Haesoo is having after losing the old grandma. 

 

"I'm sorry." Aron spoke out the word sorry to her for the first time. 

Haesoo stunned. She couldn't believe her ears. 

 

"I'm really sorry for your loss. If I didn't keep you with me, you would have helped her..." He tried to deliver his deep regret to her with his sincere apology. He has been blaming himself a lot on this unfortunate event. 

 

But Haesoo got hurtful to be reminded the nightmare Aron has locked her in his room for his revenge. All the terrible memories happened there popping up in her head again. She burst out crying hardly. 

 

"You know that right? I did tell you, I need to take care of her. Even she isn't my real grandma but she's like one. Why are you so heartless? I could have saved her. Hik hik your revenge caused my beloved one go. She is innocent. I could have saved her. Oh god, I'm so useless." She lost her control. She cried like a mental minded person to see think if she came earlier, she could have saved her grandma. 

Aron felt like a murderer at this point. He started crying in pain and sorrow too. 

 

"Haesoo ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be that way. I didn't mean to cause your grandma..."

 

Haesoo shouted to cut him. 

"She's already gone. You can't do anything about it." she yelled at him strongly for the first time. 

Aron choke up. 

They were looking into each other eyes while crying. 

 

/ Dead silence /

 

"I hope your revenge is finished right here. Let me live my life! I've had enough. Can you stop your revenge right here? One of my beloved one is already gone. I'm hurt enough. Please spare me from your revenge." She painfully asked for his giveup. 

"I... I've given up the revenge and I want to apologize with all my heart for your loss." Aron replied as as he was walking closer to her. He wanted to touch her face but got rejected immediately.

"Don't! Don't ever touch me again! I've repaid your revenge. We've nothing to do with each other from now on. Stop disturbing me!" She finished her word then left immediately without letting him be able to speak anything more. 

 

Haesoo went to cry at a corner of his office after she left and so did he. They were crying at their own place hardly and painfully. 

.....

Last session is also Aron's lecture. Aron is still having his eyes on her but Haesoo never gives a response to him. She just wished his class would end soon. 

During class Haesoo rushed out quickly due to the urge of feeling nausea. Lately she becomes so morning sick. Everyone got surprised to see her sudden throwing up. 

Yubin ran follow Haesoo. Aron became worried about her at once too. He announced class to dismiss early and told students to leave. Then he went to find Haesoo and Yubin.

They met on the way as Haesoo and Yubin were walking back to class.

Aron ran to ask them. 

 

"Are you okay, Haesoo?" He finally found them and asked worryingly.

"She said maybe it's food poisoning. Just need to eat and rest!" Yubin answered instead.

"I see. You guys can go home now. Class is already dismissed. I'll drive you home, Haesoo." He offered.

"No need! Jeonghan will take me home. I dare not to disturb you, Professor! I gotta go."

Haesoo refused then left. Aron got so hurt to be rejected. Especially a huge crush of her would take her home like this.

 

Aron was following Haesoo was Jeonghan. He unconscious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter