Prologue

100 ways not to say anything

You know that it's nothing serious but why you're not. It's written in your face and body how it's not easy to say the things you wanted too. Because you're afraid that you're not having the kind of love for him. Unlike you had for him. One time, you will stop about the same thing you've wanted for just not because he was there looking for you.

 

A manner he used to do for you, but now it's different.

 

I'm too naive, too much for consoling that you're not crying in happiness for his new found "the one" of a gal he love.

 

That's you, but you're not her, only the fault I just know you're likely had a similar thing I found about her. Not because I accidentally don't know you in a kind I know her so closely, rather she's so much alike you I can't unsee it. The way it shouldn't be, because it's my bestfriend and you are too in not so good in a way.

 

I'm glad you aren't mad I am the bridge that I found unnecessary to figured it out too late. You and him are in a mutual understanding and cut the the thread between you because of an accidental blind date for me to his friend. 

 

Unfortunately, they clicked in that I need to search how not to make it happen the relationship. I'm sorry I am too late to search the possibility to solve the problem for both of us.

 

It's a time when I get to know how hurt when we are in the same shoes and same boat in different kind.

 

Unrequited love isn't a game but a deadly one to gamble for you.