Praise and Teases

Her || oneshot series

Winter was always on the receiving end of Karina's praises, Minjeong wanted to make sure Jimin knows who's the cutest. 


 "Aeri's so cute!"

 "Yizhuo, do you know you look cute today?"

 "Minjeong-ie, have I told you that you' remind me of this puppy I saw online- wait, I'll get the picture for you!"

 And that's how their daily lives have been. Jimin making it a point to tell her members that they are adorable, cute and what other synonyms that the dictionary has to offer. Minjeong however members every given chance that she gets. Girrafe on stilts, the dumber to her dumb, quail egg, the list goes on but she knows the members don't take it to heart. It's just her nature really. 

 Hence why Jimin and Minjeong are total opposite that complements each other well.

 Minjeong was laying down on the living room's couch, hands busy with the mobile game she was playing. It wasn't a time consuming game, she just needed to be cautious of her moves in it. It was a quiet day, Aeri reading a book in their now shared room, Yizhuo's fixing up the picture that feel from the wall and Jimin? She's out with her friend. The bob-haired girl does love chaos but the peace in the dorm does give her a fresh mind.  A good balance between laughing and serenity is what all of them need after weeks of work. 

 "Minjeong-unnie, I'm gonna go out with Aeri-unnie for some boba, you want your usual?"

 Minjeong glanced at the youngest and gave her a thumbs up with her right hand. "Don't expect me to greet you guys by opening the door for you later." 

 "Jimin-unnie's gonna be home soon though.." The youngest smirk when she heard the short-haired grunt and sat properly on their couch, back leaning on the back rest as she glared back at the youngest. 

 "If you're back home before Jimin-unnie, you're dead to me.Ning Yizhuo."

 The oldest in the dorm came out of her room after texting their manager to pick them up for boba, her purse readily in her hand. "Just say you're whipped for Jimin and this conversation wouldn't even come up- like ever."

 Minjeong's cheeks were now red, hating how the Japanese-Korean can say that so casually. She put her phone down and stood up to push both of her members to the front door of their place, wanting the teasing on her to not grow bigger than the way it is now. A mere mention of her being "Jimin's puppy" would always make her roll her eyes, not denying the claim though. 

 Can she really deny being called Jimin's puppy when the girl herself looked at her with puppy eyes whenever Minjeong says no?

 "Also, bring home snacks while you're at it." Minjeong closed the door after waving good bye to her members. She then went back to her phone and continue the game that she paused earlier... or did she? 

 "NO MY PARTY DIED!"

  After reviving her characters, starting back from square one, Minjeong worked her way back to where she was before the two went out for their drink. She went back to laying down on the couch and not long after that, she snoozed mid-game. She was only awoken by a poke on her nose and a giggling Jimin looking down on her.. Minjeong rubbed her eyes with her left hand while her right poekd Jimin's cheek. 

 "You're here earlier than expected."

 "I don't want to leave my puppy alone."

 The younger groaned from the mention and hid her face in Jimin's stoamch, hugging her in the process too. The older just laughed and played with Minjeong's hair. They talked about their day, Minjeong with her game and Jimin with her trip to the aquarium. It felt like the days before their debut, where they talk about their day without a care in the world. It really felt that it was just Yu Jimin and Kim Minjeong, not aespa's Karina and Winter, 

 With how she's laying down on Jimin's lap, the younger's focus was on Jimin's expression whenever they were talking which made Minjeong realised something, or something she should mention more often to Jimin. 

 "Jimin-unnie, have I told how cute you are?"

 That took Jimin by surprise. It was rare for Minjeong to compliment her without sarcasm so here was the same girl with a soft smile on her face, looking at her as if she's the best thing in the world for her. 

 (which honestly for Minjeong, wouldn't entirely be a lie) 

"Did the game messed up with your head, Minjeong-ie?"

 Minjeong just laugh at the statement, fixing her position to sit next to the older. She shouls have expected that knowing her own history of mostly teasing and hardly praising but again, she's talking about Jimin. The popularity she has, being a former ulzzang, the current it girl of South Korea yet it never came to her head. Jimin was always giving yet hardly receiving now so Minjeong's gonna do just that. 

 Not in her character sure but Jimin deserves all the praises and compliments that she needed. 

 "Nah, I just realised how I haven't really told you how pretty you are. That one selca in your bubble was really cute too! I forgot who that character-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as Jimin's hand cpvered , the raven haired girl red to her ears. 

 "Y-YOU SAW THAT?"

 Minjeong nodded. Jimin grew redder and removed her hand from Minjeong's mouth, both hands now covering her face and moved her position to not look at the younger.  The younger just hugs her girlfriend, swaying their body together as she giggled at her neck. 

"Why are you the one blushing? This is what you do to all of us on a daily basis, Jimin-unnie." Jimin peeked over her shoulder, greeted with a smugly smiling Minjeong, a pout forming on her face. 

 "Kim Minjeong, are you teasing me?" 

 Minjeong hummed, nodding along. "But the praises are true from the heart though. Maybe since I've been with you for so long that I'm just used to not tell you about how stunning you are, Jimin-nie. From your stage presence, your daily habits and the way you are now, all of them has their own charms that I take for granted cause you know of that but at the same time, I should tell you about it- like how you'd tell us on our charms daily."

 The younger was replied with a whine and all she can do is just pat her head, pulling Jimin closer in her warmth. She wants to spoil Jimin with praises and compliments and she thinks she's doing a pretty good job the moment Jimin fixed her position to sit on Minjeong's lap, hiding her face in her neck as she continued to whine the more Minjeong called her cute. It never really did end when there's a growinglist in Minjeong's mind on the cute thing Jimin does- or how Jimin is just cute doing anything,

 "Minjeong-ie, stop... I get it already."

 "I'll stop if you kiss me." It didn't took Jimin a second to give Minjeong a kiss on the cheek. She didn't specify where the kiss should be so that was still in the deal. The younger laughed and accpeted it, finally stop her array of words of affections towards Jimin. 

 They heard the door opening and Jimin took it as a sign to get off of the younger, having enough of being teased by Minjeong and not wanting to be teased by her other members too. Minjeong however took this chance to kiss Jimin's mole before greeting both Aeri and Yizhuo, ignoring Jimin's fuming calls toward her. As much as Minjeong love to call Jimin cute out of sincerity of her heart, she knows for sure that teasing Jimin to the point her ears get red is more her style.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

I have one more week of assignments and after that, I'll have my semester break! Suggestions are always welcome per usual and with that-

Till next time!