Hand

Her || oneshot series

 Minjeong likes a lot of things. Fruits, breads, Jimin-unnie... especially her hands.


"Your hand's really small, Jimin-unnie." Minjeong said as she plays around with the older's fingers. Not like hers were any bigger to begin with but with the way Jimin looks, you'll expect her to have hands similar to those of models. Slender, long- but that's the opposite here. 

 Her fists are tiny whenever they playfully fight one another and Minjeong knows that a part of her would probably end up slightly dead if she says her fists doesn't hurt- well, not like Jimin would actually straight up murder her. Minjeong's too cute for that, like a puppy as the older would always say. 

 Jimin lets the younger girl play around with her fingers, glancing at the now short haired girl who one hand is on her and another is scrolling through her phone- it doesn't bother her really. She just wants Minjeong to look at her as she talks- or when they're together you know. And somehow, someway, Minjeong got the signal, now looking at her with her dimple smile. "Though I guess you already know that with how much MYs brought that up now, don't you?"

 She rolled her eyes and playfully shoved the younger's shoulder, a slight pout on her face. Of course she knows, she reads comments (filtered nicely thanks to a certain puppy) about how her hands are really small. It does make her feel concious one way or another but not in a bad way but more like what makes it cute. They're just small and for Karina, she can't really find any reason on why their fans and her group members to find them adorable. She did ask Aeri and Yizhuo about that, asking for ellaboration but both of them said nothing more than just "It's just really cute when compared to the you on stage, you know?"

 That doesn't make much sense to her but at the same time, she kinda gets it. Kinda.

 "Yes I do but I still don't see the appeal behind it. They are just normal for me."

 The pout on Jimin's face got bigger when Minjeong giggled. What's so funny about that anyway? She's just stating what's in her mind. 

 Minjeong on the other hand holds Jimin's hand firmly, locking their fingers as she rubs the top of the older's thumb. "Well for you yeah seeing as you see it since birt, Jimin-unnie, but for Mys, maybe they aren't adjusted yet with the fact that the larger than life personality known as Karina has... baby hands." She laughed as she avoids a fuming and red Jimin who's trying to pinch her lips, wanting her to shut up. Not like she has any place to say that when everyone sees her as a puppy but she wouldn't let the chance to tease Jimin slip away just like that now can't she? 

 Pouting, blushing Jimin is truly a sight to behold but that also means she has to console the same pouting, big baby Jimin. 

 Seeing how Jimin is now hugging her kness, a hint of red dusting her ears, puffed up cheeks and looking anywhere but Minjeong, the younger knows what she has to do the moment she heard the faint "Stop teasing me, Mindeongie."

 It's really not fair for Jimin to be this cute but if she's this cute to Minjeong and only her, she'll take it in a heartbeat.

 With a chuckle, she gets closer to Jimin and rest her head on the older's shoulder, tugging on Jimin's sweater paws. "Okay okay, maybe not baby hands but really, they're just cute. What else am I supposed to say about them? Like how they fit snuggly into my hand? How I like the feeling of them grabbing to my arm? How warm they feel like when you palm my face to warm my cheeks?"

 "YAH- that's because you're too adorable and I can't not hold myself to pinch them."

 Minjeong just rolls her eyes before pulling the sulking girl to sit on her lap, which trurthfully, is a rare occassion seeing as Karina's the one who'd usually do that but when it's just the two of them, she likes having Jimin on her life. It's like having the whole world in your grasp for Minjeong cause think about it, how many people would love to have Karina's warmth? Plenty of course as she's a very warm-hearted person-

 But sometimes, even with someone who's named as Winter would be more than happy to give her warmth that she very much deserves. 

 It was nice how Jimin wasn't resisting, she may just wanted that herself in the first place but didn't dare to ask the younger. She's older so her head just automatically gears up to being independent in some cases. But just not now- not when Minjeong just rests her chin on her shoulder, her right arm hugging her while her left hand holds Jimin's own. 

 "I know I'm adorable but so are you and your cute hand." And here she thought Minjeong would stop teasing her already. Jimin just pinches her nose before she stuck her tongue out to Minjeong. The younger on the other hand just whines from the action before pulling her closer in her arms. She really just wants to see her Jimin-unnie being cute and Winter get what she wants. 

 Jimin laughed from the whine and lets her self be pulled in Minjeong's warmth, a small smile coming on her lips when she saw the dimples on Minjeong's cheeks. It's just reflex to poke on them and she did just that with her free hand, having to twist her body slightly as her left hand is still held by the younger. 

 Which gave her a thought. 

 "Hey Minjeong, do you know why I like your hands even if they're not that much different than mine?"

 "They are slightly bigger than yours Jimin-unnie, what are you talking about?" Jimin giggles as she rolls her eyes, but this time she slightly wiggles away from Minjeong's grasp to face the younger girl, now face to face on Minjeong's lap. Both of her hands are now holding on to Minjeong's left hand as Jimin brought it to her cheek, feeling warmth from it. 

 Saying that Minjeong wouldn't be red by now would be a lie but she's doing her best to keep it cool, her free hand resting on Jimin's back under her shirt. Seeing that teasing smirk wasn;t helping too, at all. 

 "They make me feel warm, which is pretty ironic considering it's from someone named Winter but I know my Mindeongie would always keep me warm right?" Karina now leans closer to Minjeong, both her arms around the younger's neck, not letting her out of her sight. Minjeong know she's screwed her with how Karina looks at her lovingly, lips in that pretty smile that's just begging to be kissed.

 However, both can play at that game and when it comes to games, Winter doesn't lose. 

 Winter leans her head to one side, smiling teasingly of her sign of surrender at the older girl before leaning forward to kiss those lips which Karina happily obliges. It wasn't really much, just soft kisses- that was until Winter slowly goes down to pepper kisses at her neck which causes the older girl to giggle due to how ticklish that felt. Winter pulled back after one last kiss on the older's cheek and asked-

 "I think you're forgetting one other thing that's great about my hand Jimin-"

 She dropped the honorific and Jimin knows what that means when her already red ear was close to Winter's lips, whispering her a very nice reminder. 

"You forgot how great they made you feel at night."


AUTHOR'S NOTE 

This is a whim of the night kind of drabble and I just wanna write about Jiminjeong while I'm trying to sleep, till next time!