Chapter 1

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate that you were shipped with literally any member, except me.

Wonyoung sits down on the couch of her home ever since the disbandment. She's overthinking again and she hates it.

I tried interacting with you more just so that the world can see how much I love you. But it was only seen as sibling love.

Wonyoung sighs, she just lies down. Thank God she asked for that extra break.

Many people don't know,But  I am going crazy just thinking about you.

You interact with Chaewon unnie and many people already said that you two are married.

You interact with Yujin unnie and many people considered you two to be a lovesick couple.

How can I compete with that? Everybody sees me as the baby and it hurts me that, that's the way you look at me as well. I mean Yujin unnie is a baby as well right?

I mean, don't people want to admit that we look cute together? I mean besides from Nako unnie, I hear some of the members say that our height difference is cute.

I was confused why that was the case and I realized it now. Our height was perfect for forehead kisses. Will this be my chance to flirt with you unnie?

Wonyoung chuckles at her attempt back then, now memories came crashing down at her.

-Flashback-

All the members were watching tv and Minju was left alone in the kitchen as it was her turn to wash the dishes.

Wonyoung who couldn't take her eyes off her just stands up and tries to help her (smooth).

Wonyoung sneakily hugs her from behind which caught Minju completely off guard. When she turns around she finds Wonyoung smiling at her innocently.

"Ya, Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack."

Wonyoung sitll hugs her and buries her head on Minju's neck.

"Let me help you unnie, It's boring to watch tv."

"Aigoo, you're so sweet. Let's wash the dishes then."

Wonyoung would be lying if she's not enjoying being beside her. Because she is having the time of her life. Wonyoung would stare at her and just admire her completely forgetting that she's suppose to be helping her wash the dishes.

In the middle of their "dishwashing" Yena witnesses them after wanting to drink some water and there she sees people flirting. Geez.

"Wow, didn't realize a newly wed couple is washing the dishes. Get a room you two."

Some people tease me with you, sadly you don't see my love for you.

"I wish we were though"

Minju and Yena looked at her in shock. Wonyoung realized she said that a little bit too loud and now she's screwed.

"I was just teasing you unnie! Oh look at the time, I'll going to bed now. Good night!"

Wonyoung left the two confused, but Yena knew she was not kidding. I mean she maybe stupid, but she's not that stupid.

"Geez that baby, she always loves teasing me."

Yena laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah she does. I'll get going now froggy."

"Unnie!"

Yena walks into Wonyoung and Yuri's room.

"Joyul, can I talk to Wonyoung alone? It's something important okay?"

"Okay unnie!"

After Yuri left an awkward silence occur. Wonyoung couldn't look at Yena, and Yena is just glaring at her.

"What was that all about?"

Wonyoung played dumb.

"Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter