AO5

Another One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

 

It all happened so fast.

 

 Me confessing to Nayeon about my feelings, Jihyo finding out that I'll go back to the province, Mina ignoring me, and them joining the cheerleading club.

 

Too fast to the point that I could barely keep up.

 

I've been lonely for the past few days and maybe will be lonely for the next days, weeks, or months since Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon unnie also joined the cheerleading club.

 

Had my glasses removed 2 days ago, so right now I'm wearing contacts.

 

Jihyo unnie, instead of me, she's walking with Daniel to school.

 

Mina, instead of bugging me or boasting about her high grades, is avoiding me.

 

And Nayeon, instead of greeting me a good morning, gives me an awkward smile to start my tiring day.

 

Things changed, and it's now harder to keep track of time when you're lonely.

 

I started seeing things differently than I used to.

 

Damn I'm really lonely.

 

Right now I'm walking towards the gym since I forgot my water bottle there earlier.

 

It's dismissal time and I'm supposed to be walking back home, but instead I am here wasting my precious time on my water bottle.

 

I sighed.

 

I heard cheerings, and footsteps when I was nearing towards the gym.

 

I reached the entrance and knocked on the big door.

 

"Good afternoon coach, may I come in? I'm just going to get my water bottle, forgot it here earlier during PE" Coach Son smiled and agreed.

 

"Sure"

 

I smiled in return and bowed respectfully before running towards the benches to lookfor my water bottle.

 

"Where did I place it again?" I mumbled and continued looking around until-

 

"Is this what you've been looking for?" I froze at the familiar voice.

 

I looked up and saw Momo.

 

I sighed and aberted my gaze from her eyes to the water bottle in her hands.

 

"Yes" I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter