AO1

Another One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 

 

Mondays, Dahyun loves Mondays.

 

Since it's a start of a new week where she can meet her longtime crush again after 2 days of rest.

 

Oh how she wished that her crush will notice her.

 

Or not.

 

Probably because her crush is busy being the Student Council VP, and a model student.

 

A sigh escaped Dahyun's lips while standing in front of someone's house, with her bike.

 

Maybe she should stop thinking about this.

 

She doesn't want last time to happen again.

 

"Dahyunnie!"

 

But even though her crush won't notice her, she, at least, still have her best friend.

 

"Jihyo unnie! Good Morning!"

 

Jihyo frowned.

 

"You're really stubborn, I already told you, for the millionth time, I can go to school on my own" Jihyo scolded her.

 

"Have always been this stubborn unnie. You know I'll never let you walk alone on your own, there are a lot of creeps around here, and besides, it's been a part of my morning routine ever since we were kids" Dahyun smiled widely.

 

Jihyo just sighed in defeat, and walked towards the girl.

 

She might be strict in school, since she's the Student Council President, but when she's not, she's as soft as a pillow.

 

And she knows that she can't win a fight with Dahyun.

 

"This should be Daniel's job, you know. Accompanying me on my way to school, since he's my boyfriend"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter