sequel

Suho's sister

reminder : this is still inspired from the first song i used :)))

 

Joohyun's PoV

joy looked at me suspiciously when i told her that i would stay the night at the son's house, it wasn't a big deal at all but it became one when she told everyone about it. i was supposed to feel calm and peaceful but the rumors were slowly annoying the hell out of me, i started to feel uncomfortable with the questions they throw at me, like 'are you really sleeping with him?' 'i guess your relationship had stepped up' 'i didn't know you were this impatient irene'.

with all the amused stares and gazes i received from every students and even teachers, i sensed that they are watching every movement i make with suho. i know how good looking, kind, polite, generous, fit and perfect suho is that it's too impossible for a person to not like him, i know that for the reason that i was always the one who hear those dirty words that girls would say as they talk at the restroom.

while i wait for the next class to end i wrote the initials of the name i have been reciting for days, weeks and months. it was just too beautiful too forget, S.S .

"hey you're too obsessed with Son Suho, you should stop fantasizing him at our class irin" i jumped in surprise when a bulky guy placed his stubby fingers at the back of my notebook while making fun of what i wrote, i hid it away trying not to be exposed but it was too late hearing the laughter and cheers inside the classroom.

it was great that one student from another section announced that the instructor for the last session won't be attending for personal purposes, i leaned my back onto the chair and stretched a bit preparing myself. 

it would be cold today but i know something can warm me up.

i rushed outside of our lecture room to redo my school uniform at the changing rooms and decided to get out of the university immediately so i can come early to suho's home. everyone gave me a knowing look after seeing my panicked state when i exited our class, but i have other priorities so i didn't mind it anyway.

walking to his house seems to be a lot longer than usual, maybe because i was too excited to come or maybe i was just being a little too bothered with everyone trying to meddle with our business.

i held my phone on my left hand while the other one is shivering from the freezing weather as it pressed the doorbell, and there she was with her wet hair obviously just came from showering. my heart raced as she invited me to come in and took off my coat, being the gentlewoman she is.

she held my hand and asked if i needed anything and i shook my head not because i was trying to declining her offer, but because i was trying to shake the dirty thoughts in my head.

but all of those came to an end when suho came with a grin, he recently got from his basketball training and he asked me to join him to his room. although i didn't want to follow i wanted to show a good side to his sister, whether i like it or not.

***

entering his cold room with thin clothes made me regret wearing a crop top today, he asked told me that we should study biology as he wanted to show how he got an A.

when he pointed each organisms he started to take off his shirt and brsuh his hair upwards, as he tries to seduce me awfully. he explained how we would make great kids in the future with our outstanding beauty and , and while he did that he came closer to me and brushed his nose on my revealed right shoulder.

it made me jumped from the skinship but i think he didn't get the message at all, i wanted to admit all the things that was running through my mind and apologize for deceiving him.

he started to rub his rough hands on my arms that has a huge difference with her older sister's palms that are smooth and soft at the same time, it ran down until it reached my hands that were lying on my lap.

before he could go further i pushed him right after slapped his face hard, his eyes were glistening and his features turned red and his mouth quivers.

"why? i-i thought i thought you liked me"

his voice and tone was questioning me but my mouth can only speak words like " i never did".

his orbs widened and the next thing he said is "why?"

then everything came back to me...

his lips weren't the ones i wanted to kiss, but hers

he never became the reason why my neck is covered with bruises weekly that i had to wear a scarf even though the heat was burning up my body.

every weekend i would sneak in through the windows of his house.

and the truth is it isn't suho the one who undresses me every saturday after i beg for forgiveness to the pastor himself, for doing such sinful act. 

he never s each clothing i wore after i pray to the heavens each sunday, and plead for guidance to never let me fall for the temptation.

he wasn't the one who receives the passionate kisses i gave after every night before i come home.

it was hard to explain that i had to cover up each and every mistake i made, that i never knew what were the words i needed to use to explain to him.

that i...

Bae Joohyun...

hooked up...

with..

Son Seungwan...

his own sister...

the need, the lust, the love i wanted that she could only bring to me which i know suho can never give.

the church girl that i always look up to was also the same girl who shoved her slender fingers deep inside my tight little , and whispered naughty words in my ear. the choir member who moans my name and chants it like an invocation.

he released huge fat tears and hugged his knees to his chest as i shouted each word to him with venom.

"i could never love someone like you"

"what do you mean? h-how.. can I do something about it I can give everything to you I can love you harder i could try to be-"

"i can't see any future with you, but i can see one with your sister so stop... stop trying so hard to make me fall for you because i can never picture a life living together with someone like you"

i left the room quickly after seeing him breakdown, afraid that seungwan would see how cruel i become because of loving her and doing disgusting actions with her, the once young and innocent joohyun was tainted with misdemeanor.

when i tried to walk down the stairs another pair of hands grabbed me and kissed me harshly.

"i hope to see you this weekend hyunnie" she smiled so seductively and turned around after i nodded, i couldn't help myself but to agree with each words she spitted out. i can never see someone the way i see seungwan unnie.

 

 

THE END?

 

--- ---

A/N : hi again everyone so here's the sequel i made and i'm sorry if it didn't satisfy you, but thank you for spending your time by reading this oneshot of mine. i hope you're doing well readers, anyway have a great evening/day and stay healthy okay?? :D