Chapter Thirteen

Void

 Jihoon's phone has been ringing nonstop and it's quite bothering.
"Are you sure you don't want to answer the calls? It seems important." Daniel asks as he saw who's the caller.

After taking good care of Seungcheol, Jihoon apologised to Daniel for making him feels guilty.
They talked and discussed for hours now, which makes Seungcheol calling the smaller non-stop.
"What?" He is annoyed but he refrains himself from showing. He hates when someone interrupts him during a discussion. And Seungcheol knew that.

"Where are you? I've been waiting for you for ages now." Knowing Seungcheol, that aegyo voice wouldn't convince Jihoon at all. But because Seungcheol said the members wanted to have dinner, he agreed.



Seungcheol chuckles seeing Jihoon sitting too close with other members. "What are you laughing about?" Mingyu trying to find the humour that Seungcheol sees.

"You know how to ticked me off, Jihoon."
Jihoon stops talking and looks at Seungcheol, not understanding the elder.
"What do you mean? Besides, can you please stop interrupting me? You bothered me when I discussed with Daniel and now too?"

Seungcheol doesn't respond instead he points his finger to Mingyu, gesturing him to come.
He exchanges seat with the taller and Mingyu is so confused.
"Just sit there."

Jihoon gawks at Seungcheol's action. "How can I talk with him?"
"You can talk, with distance." Jihoon shook his head, not understanding the elder's behaviour.

 The smaller squints his eyes at the elder. "You better not disturb me again. Or I'll kick your ." Right, only Jihoon can do that to Seungcheol.



Once they get to Jihoon's room, Seungcheol is undeniably clingy. He's not even drunk and Jihoon asked for the elder to go back to his dorm.
"Hyung, leave me alone."

"Aww, come on. Let me spend some time with my baby." Seungcheol squished the smaller's cheeks, making his lips pouting.
Jihoon flushes red when Seungcheol called him baby.
Oh but that old man didn't stop there.

He pecks Jihoon. On the lips.
I repeat, on the lips.

Jihoon becomes redder and froze. 'What the is going on?'


"Can you give me another chance, Woozi?"

 

People, I'm back. I was so busy with my assignments that I didn't have time to update this story. 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this story might end soon.

Hope you guys have an amazing day and take care of yourself. ❤