Of sunsets and memories

Ellipsis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul loves taking late afternoon walks at the park nearby his apartment. Somehow it relieves his stress and helps him organize his thoughts. Good thing that his body seems to be going into autopilot everytime he does the routine. 

He quietly strolled at the paved paths until he reached his favorite resting spot. It was a place where a pair of bench were facing the lake and direction of the setting sun.

He drank from his water bottle as he sat on one of the bench. He was already settled on his seat when someone approched him.

"Is the other seat taken?" A man also on his walking attire asked him.

"No, there's no one. You can take it." Heechul answered politely to the stranger.

For a few minutes they just sat there in silence, watching the sun start its descent into the night.

"The sunset view here is great as always right? The stranger suddenly asked.

Sensing that the guy seemed nice and looked as if he needed someone to talk to, Heechul decided that a small conversation with him won't hurt. 

"Yeah, It's so calming and comforting to watch. I'm surprised you also know of this secret sunset viewing place." Heechul replied.

It took the man a few moments before he replied.

"I-- I used to go here with my lover... H-he was the one that showed me this place."
The man replied, sadness cloaking his voice.

Heechul guessed that it must be a bad memory to delve into so he just held onto his cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter