"i'll choose your outfit..."

what's mine is yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Today's your first recording for Youngstreet DJ, right?"

 

 

Seungwan paused from whisking the custard to answer Joohyun. The older woman leaning coolly by the door frame, looking casual in Seungwan's white oversized Tommy's and gray cotton shorts. She gulped at the sight, "Y-Yeah."

 

 

Joohyun nodded her head in thought, making her way over to the counter where Seungwan's slaving away surrounded by baking utensils and ingredients for egg tart. She slipped a finger on the bowl Seungwan's whisking, taking a bit of the custard and popping it effortlessly breathtaking in .

 

 

Pop. "Hmmm, yum. Leave me some, baby?" and Lord, does she have to pout on purpose?

 

 

Even when she didn't asked, Seungwan always make sure to make a few extra pieces of pastry for her girlfriend. A sweet tooth and shared love for spicy food is the core of their relationship afterall. But they get along all the time because of their cook-and-foodie relationship.

 

 

It's pretty much obvious who's who in the relationship.

 

 

Where is the water in here? Seungwan thought, her girlfriend's making her thirsty all of a sudden. She thought of popping her head  into the faucet to get her head out of the gutter but decided against it. Seungwan's throat failed to stammer a response, so she grunted instead.

 

 

A deep and melodious chuckle greeted her ears, the appendages peeking behind strands of brown hair does not know how to chill as it reddened in response to the sound. Goodness.

 

 

Joohyun leaned one hand on the counter, placing it beside the bowl of custard and used her free hand to pull Seungwan by the waist to give her a wet kiss on the cheek and a whisper still lingering hot between the skin of her cheek and tiny hairs of her ear: "I'll choose your outfit for today, in return."

 

 

What is up with Joohyun today and she decided now is a great day to torment her? she thought, both hands white knuckled in the countertop, gripping it for dear life or else she'll rip her favorite Tommy's off of someone.

 

 

Between the split second kiss and the whisper, Seungwan forgot that she has a pastry pinging for her attention still in the oven, if not for the continuous noise she may still be mulling over the thrill of a Joohyun-ful moment and the compliment she received for her custard.

 

 

Startled, she leaped over to the source of the noise, Seungwan carefully took out the pastry, whistling in content when she barely salvaged the fruits -- or the pastry -- of her labor. The first batch looks better than she expected considering she took it out 30secs too late from the oven.

 

 

It looks nearly the same as the one in her mom's cookbook, she noted.

 

 

---

 

 

After sealing away the freshly baked egg tarts, she eyed the clock over the oven, quickly cleaning the rest of the counter so she can take a quick bath and pop into the salon to get her hair styled. Many weeks of wearing oversized shirt and cotton pants have stagnated her sense of fashion.

 

 

But with a girlfriend who equally likes comfort over sophisticated fashion, Seungwan's worry of looking like a bum (an elegant bum, in Joohyun's term, when she's always clad in luxury branded clothes) everyday flew over her head.

 

 

Seungwan immediately popped out of the kitchen making her way over to their shared bedroom to get to the bathroom.

 

 

It was thirty minutes later when she finished, finding her girlfriend spraying something on the bed before placing an electric iron over it. The quiet sizzle of crinkles going away and the scent of lavender with a hint of jasmine ading in their bedroom.

 

 

Seungwan was too occupied earlier that she forgot that Joohyun took it upon to be herself to be her own personal stylist. The idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter