"is that my shirt?" "you mean our shirt?"

what's mine is yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I'll tell everything you wish to know ... All the answers you seek will be yours once I reclaim Mjolnir."

 

 

 

 

"Everything?"

 

 

 

 

Seungwan munched on a piece of Doritos watching as Jane Foster was pulled by her mentor, Erik, to the side for a heated discussion, resting an arm above the couch. She's watching the first Thor movie on Netflix, eyes engrossed on the scenes playing out but her ear hears only the faint rustling of clothes pulled over a body, drawers opened and closed, thudding of objects meeting the surface of the dresser, and the soft hum of a familiar melody as they move around.

 

 

 

She has developed a keen sense of hearing especially to the person living in the apartment with her. Even the faintest worried sigh or the slightest catch in her voice or padding of barefeet looking for lost slippers on the floor, she knows, she's aware.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry but I can't take you." She watched as Jane Foster shook her head apologetically at Thor, a charming smile playing on the other's lips, holding her hand to bring a soft kiss on the back of her hand. A scene princesess in the movies are often subjected to.

 

 

 

"Then, this is where we say goodbye." Seungwan imagined the scene playing like its her kissing Joohyun's hand, charming as she laid her lips on the soft skin. She can clearly see Joohyun smiling abashedly at her, tucking a strand of her hair in one ear.

 

 

 

It was with a faint tingle of her empty arm resting atop the cushion that made her crane for a look at the slightly ajar bedroom door. A person missing next to her to make this movie marathon worthwhile to watch. There's only enough of Thor's well-sculpted body and the deep Shakesperean english that could keep her seated in the couch.

 

 

 

Seungwan sighed and decided for herself, if she's gonna be left home might as well put up a fight standing. She's only committed to watching Thor with Joohyun, anyway.

 

 

 

With a determined look and an adorable fierceness in her eyes mimicking the superhero she just watched, Seungwan brushed off crumbs of Doritos in her hands and drank the remains of the iced tea before she pulled herself to a stand and marched right to the bedroom.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

A ringtone faintly sounded somewhere in the bedroom. Following its tune, Irene was lead to the pile of clothes on her bed, phone buried and buzzing with the name of her friend. "Hello?" she greeted.

 

 

 

"Rene, are you ready?"

 

 

 

"You're already here?" Irene went to check the window, only to find and empty street with no sign of her friend's car. "No~ but I already got Jiyeon and Jungeun." The two mentioned friends said their re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter