Cute Blue Apron With Hamster Print

Cute Blue Apron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Tomorrow is another mistake” It was Irene’s and her friend Joy motto every day.

She was wondering why she was still staying at the Company she was working for 5 years now when every day she was pressured, stressed and nearly getting depressed through her every day life at work.

And this day was the worst, got scolded by her Boss when she was already done what was instructed and given to her but got problem because of the third person assigned to the duty. Being so kind that she didn’t want her co-worker to get scolded because she was only new, all she did was to take all the hurting words her Boss was told to them and apologized to what happened and ensured it won’t happen again.

“Ms. Irene-“ The new employee was feeling sorry. “I’m really sorry for what happened if only I—“ She was about to cry but then Irene pats her head and smiled. “It’s okay Seulgi. Maybe let’s just do better on the next assignment given to us. Don’t worry about it too much, okay?”

Seulgi let out a deep sigh and bowed to Irene 3 times. “I will do my very best Ms. Irene!”

“I know. I know. You can go home now Seulgi. Tomorrow is another day.” Irene again warmly smiled to Seulgi.

“But we still have to finish what our Boss told us a while ago-“ Irene stopped her.

“I will finish this don’t worry. For now just go home and take some rest. We will have a long day again tomorrow recharged yourself KKK”

Seulgi was about to protest but again stopped by Irene. “Take care going home. See you tomorrow!”

“Okay Ms. Irene.” Seulgi again sighed and smiled. “Thank you and see you tomorrow!”

Irene smiled and watched Seulgi as she got out of the door before getting back to finish their work.

**Knock knock**

Irene lifted her head up and rolls her eyes after seeing her friend Joy grinning at her.

“Tomorrow is another mistake girl.. come on let’s go home.” Joy trying to convince her friend to go home though she knows Irene won’t go with her unless she was done with her work.

Irene being focused on her computer. “You go first Joy, I will just finish this report.”

Joy rolls her eyes. “Yah! You’ll really not going to get a lovelife and be happy because of that. Come on have a life! Go out! Do other things aside from work and hanging out with me though you really didn’t wanted to! Aish- “

Irene stops from typing on her keyboard then look at Joy and burst out her laughter. “Hahaha! You are the only one getting stress of me getting an old maid. I am not thinking about that yet girl.”

 

“Don’t go say things when you are not sure yet. I am praying one day you’ll get to meet that person who will stop you from getting overworked every day. Gahd you’re the reason why I am getting wrinkles right now.” Joy dramatically massaging her forehead.

 

Irene only giggled at what her friend is acting right now. “Just go home Joy I will finish this no matter what you say to me.”

 

Joy raised both her hand in the air. “I surrender. Pff.. Just don’t stay up too late, Okay?”

 

Irene only nods while being focused again on doing her work. “Take care Joy. Don’t go somewhere else. Get me some delicious food when you got home.”

 

Joy only did an “okay” sign and went out already.

 

-----

After an hour of finishing their report, she finally pressed the enter key on the keyboard and sent it to their Boss.

Finally she could go home. She massages her nape and did some stretching and stood up from her seat. She organized and cleaned her table before getting her back and coat then walk out of the office.

Irene always tried to be positive to everything.

Even though inside she was slowly breaking, but all of this was for her family.

Getting outside of the building she looked up the sky. It was getting dark already. She was honestly stressed out this day.

Releasing a deep sigh she then started to walk going home.

While walking, she turned to look at the pastry class few blocks away from their office building. It was already 3 years when this small pastry class opened and she would just take glance while she was going home.

Out of the blue, she stopped at the said small school and look at what they were doing inside. Finding it somehow relaxing, she decided to get inside and watch the current class until it was finished. She was just smiling while looking at the students cutely trying to do the properly the pastry they were doing right now.

 

She was allowed by the staff to get inside the class when she saw her trying to look from the window.

The teacher clapped her hands, sign they were already done with the class. “Okay that’s it! I hope you learned from me today and enjoyed our class this day.”

“Yes we did!” The students said with smiles on their faces.

“See you next week guys! We will definitely have another interesting pastry lesson to learn and achieve. Take care going home! Bye!”

“Bye! See you next week!” The students cleaned where their respective places before getting their aprons off and pack their things to go home.

Irene watches them and turn to look at the teacher with the cute blue apron with hamsters print while cleaning her table. She finds the apron really cute that made her cheekily smiled.

The teacher then noticed her and smiled at her. Irene blinks her eyes and suddenly got nervous because she got noticed and the teacher was now actually walking towards her.

“Hi! It was my first time seeing you here. I’m Wendy and you are?” The girl was brightly smiling and offered her hand for a handshake.

Irene who was getting shy because of what’s happening gently grabbed the teacher’s hand and shyly smiled. “I’m- I’m Irene. Irene Bae.”

“A very nice name. Your name suits you well Ms. Irene.” Irene didn’t know how to respond to the girl in front of her.

“Uhh thank you Ms. Wendy hehe” She was getting flustered and her face was now getting warm.

Wendy the released Irene’s hand and put her hands on her jeans pocket. “So… Are you interested on joining us next week Ms. Irene?”

Irene again blinks her eyes. “I guessed so hehe-“

Wendy clasps her hand and cheekily smiled. “Great! I hope to see you next week Ms. Irene.”

Irene was caught off guard and seems like she was now going to a pastry class every weekend. “See you next week Ms. Wendy”

“You take care going home. Oh! Wait here!” Wendy then runs back her place and grab something.

“Here, hope you would like it. Don’t worry you don’t need to pay. It’s on me.” Wendy grabs Irene’s hand and give her the pack of the cookies she made today in her class.

“But- Well, thank you Ms. Wendy for this. See you next week.” Irene shyly smiled bowed to W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter