Hello unnie

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And once again, hot scenes inspired by Boa's "Temptations" - feel free to play in background while reading

 

“Did you see that?” Hyunwoo elbowed Jihyun just as she bit into her pastry.

“Wha-mff-?” 

“Girl, do you even know how to eat? Ew. Here.” He handed the stylist a tissue so that she could be free of chocolate sauce.

“Thanks. And you elbowed me. Why must you interrupt pastry time?”

“You missed a Moonsun moment.”

Jihyun gasped and inhaled a crumb, ending up in a coughing fit and drawing the attention of Sook and Wheein as well as everyone else in the room.

“She’s fine. Tried to swallow her pastry whole.” Hyunwoo explained with a strained smile as he patted the stylist a few times in the back. “Nothing new.”

Everyone except Sook and Wheein turned back to their lunch.

“Seriously, were you even trying to slap her back?” Sook asked as she pushed Hyunwoo out of the way to deliver a good smack. “Are you okay?”

“I’m good…” Jihyun wheezed. “But we missed a Moonsun moment.”

Wheein wondered if Sook would get whiplash from how fast she snapped her head towards the pair.

“Don’t look now, noona! Geez… about as subtle as a bull in a china shop.” Hyunwoo grumbled.

“Excuse me?!”

“Ooh, look now!” Jihyun hissed urgently, diverting any pending violence.

They all turned towards Solar as she tenderly traced the fading bruise around Byul’s right eye and the bodyguard ducked her head shyly. Both had soft smiles on their faces.

     It turned out that Wheein was not the only one who had noticed the growing magnetism between her favourite unnies. Within the first few weeks since their return from the lodge, everybody had noticed the increasingly hands-on physical interactions, food sharing and hand-holding… to the point where the Moonstar fanclub had (un)officially declared the birth of a new ship and it was Wheein who had a flash of inspiration and christened it, “Moonsun” and it caught on rapidly as all of Solar’s staff actively tried to find an excuse to push the pair together then spied on them, collecting ‘moments’.

“Seriously, that girl… what happened to her ‘It’s weird’ or ‘Don’t make it weird’ phase?” Sook asked as she watched Solar allow Byul to brush a crumb from the corner of without attempting to beat her to a pulp afterwards.

“Who knows and who cares? I’m all for flying that rainbow flag above their heads.” The hair-stylist declared as he subtly tried to snap a photo.

“Ooh, that one’s good, send it in our group chat.” Jihyun whispered as she leaned over Hyunwoo’s shoulder, before asking, “Hey, did anyone else notice that Byulyi hasn’t worn a tie since the Yongsun’s first New Year’s performance?”

“No. But of course you would notice that.”

“Well, I am a stylist!” Said stylist huffed at Sook but continued nonetheless, “Anyway, I sort of mentioned it in passing to Yongsun the other day and she said that she’d asked her not to but when I asked why, she went all red and gave me some bull excuse about the motorbike that made zero sense.”

“Interesting.” Wheein pulled out her phone to message her partner-in-crime this new information.

Hwasa was totally in on this too.

The younger couple had of course noticed since the attack at the lodge that Moonsun would disappear off together almost as often as they did, and then reappear looking flushed and cosier . 

The older pair certainly had not been as subtle as they thought they were.

And just like the entourage, they were trying to create opportunities for the Moonsun couple to spend time together alone.

     It did help that after the rush of New Year's performances, Solar's activities had died down by mid-January and she was now focused on working on songs for a new album, which meant fewer schedules and more freedom for the idol. Hwasa was also less busy as the next major fashion show was not due for another month, so she only had the odd ad or magazine shoot here and there. This led to 'double dates' at least twice a week, which often ended in the 'kids' seemingly abandoning the older girls… leaving them alone, together.

By the end of January, this had happened five times.

And each time, without fail, Solar and Moonbyul had (secretly) ended up on top of each other.

So, this was the fifth time that the newly renamed Wheesa couple had claimed that they had ‘accidentally’ gone home, ‘forgetting’ that they had agreed to go back to Solar’s for tea after their foursome dinner. After grumbling about the cheeky ‘kids’ and making tea for themselves, they barely had two sips of it before Solar climbed into Byul’s lap.

     Fewer scheduled activities for Solar meant that she was mostly at the company and therefore there had been no opportunities for any untoward incidents since the car-tailing earlier that month. Even the threats and online activities of the white-bunny-mask team had gone eerily quiet except for the odd post here and there, which in turn meant that Byul’s presence was not always needed and Eric was always quick to dismiss her when Solar was in the recording studio. Byul seemed to keep herself occupied by spending more time with Seulgi with the investigative side of things at the RVSM offices but was being frustratingly vague about the progress, stating that she did not want to compromise the evidence before they submitted it to the Police. 

This all meant that Solar and Byul did not get to spend as much time together over the past few weeks, something that they had gotten almost frighteningly too accustomed to, with the only quality time they got together being these ‘double dates’ that they joined as friends (as they had insisted to the teasing Wheesa couple).

And so, any moment they got alone together became rapidly heavy and heated.

Just like tonight.

“I… missed you…” Solar’s whispered confession came out in tatters as she kissed Byul fervently but she didn’t miss her bodyguard’s equally quiet response.

“Me too…”

She bit down hard on Byul’s bottom lip at this, eliciting a deep grunt and Byul’s hips involuntarily bucking up into hers, and she responded by rolling her hips down to match the pressure as she purposefully the inside of .

Solar really liked straddling Byul and being on top like this. 

There was something about the way the taller ex-soldier had to look up at her to receive her kisses that made her come undone in the worst ways.

They fought for dominance in the kiss again but she felt Byul quickly cede defeat when she started grinding against her, and then she slowed them right down until they were sharing laboured breaths and sensual kisses. She Byul’s face intimately as she gently on the lip that she had bitten just moments ago before softly running the tip of her tongue along it, as if in apology. 

She felt more than heard Byul’s breath hitch.

Then she felt Byul kiss her way from to her neck, where she then almost reverently kissed her way up until her nose was pressed into her hairline just behind her ear… and just inhaled deeply.

Why the  was that so hot?

The action set off a wave of goosebumps as it sent a pleasurable tingle down her spine and slipped between her legs.

And at the feeling of teeth nipping her too gently , the words tumbled out of her with a moan.

“Mark me.”

Byul stopped and pulled back to look at her.

Solar almost gasped at the dilated pupils, the flared nostrils and heaving chest.

She felt like a lamb before a ravenous wolf.

But she held her ground.

“I don’t have any shows or photoshoots. Don’t hold back this time.” She leaned forward to press their foreheads together and whispered her command onto parted lips, “ Mark. Me. ”

Byul growled.

The world spun for a split second.

It wasn’t until she felt the younger girl’s front against hers that she realised that Byul had laid her down on the sofa they were sitting on and was now on top . 

They shared a few desperate kisses before Byul latched onto a spot below her ear and Solar let out a guttural moan as she tangled her fingers into dark hair and arched her back.

… And for ’s sake, why was her phone ringing now?

Any other time, she would have ignored it. Or even just thrown it across the room.

But it was the ringtone she had assigned to a certain CEO of Nam Entertainment.

“B-Byul-ah…” She shakily groaned as she gently pushed her bodyguard back. “I’m sorry. That’s…”

“Eric-ssi. I know.” Byul replied simply as she moved back and settling onto her knees, grabbed the ringing phone from the low table and handed it to Solar.

“Hello?”

“Hey, gorgeous!” An annoyingly chipper voice came through. “Wait, why are you so out of breath? Did I interrupt your workout again?”

Solar looked up at a ily dishevelled Byul sitting between her legs and bit her lip.

“Um… yes. I was working out.”

“Well, anyway, can you and Wheein come into the office?”

“What? Now?” Solar sat up suddenly, “It’s like nearly nine, Eric.”

“Yes, now .” Eric snapped, suddenly switching from sickly sweet to aggressively annoyed.

He had seemed increasingly stressed lately, leading to more erratic behaviour like this, and everyone at the company had learnt to just placate him sooner rather than later as he would often escalate.

“Okay, fine. Give me…” She glanced at the clock, “Thirty minutes. Want me to call Wheein?”

“No, I’ll do it. Just get here.” And he hung up before she could say anything else.

‘Sonofa…’ Solar thought in a hard rush before looking up at her bodyguard.

And realised Byul was still between her legs.

Blushing suddenly, she shuffled back and retracted her legs sheepishly as she quickly explained what had happened.

Byul listened intently before offering to drive her and Wheein into the office and wait in the car for them. Solar was about to disagree but saw a protective glint in the younger girl’s eyes and melted, instead leaning over to press a kiss on her cheek to relay her gratitude. She stood up and quickly got ready, stopping by the bathroom to inspect the light makeup she had on and paused at the sight of a hickey on her neck.

And she couldn’t help running her fingers over the mark, biting her lip as she recalled exactly how that had ended up there.

“Mark. Me.”

A pleasing shudder ran through her body.

She tried to calm herself by focusing on applying concealer to the love bite.

Oh, they were playing a dangerous game.

And they both knew it.

---

“He’s gone mad.” Wheein declared as they exited the CEO’s office and were out of earshot. “Eric is now officially bonkers.”

It always amused Solar how Wheein always refused to call him “oppa”.

“He’s just a little stressed. He’s trying to debut that new girl group soon and he’s worrying about it.”

“I think this is closer to a mental breakdown than a ‘little stressed’...” Her manager scoffed as they sat down at Wheein’s desk and she logged into her computer. “Anyway, let me pull up the filming dates and let’s see where we can schedule them in.”

Eric had essentially called them in that night just to very nearly have a meltdown about Solar becoming irrelevant because she wasn’t featuring in the media spotlight, and if Solar became irrelevant then the company would lose credibility etc… To prevent him from sobbing in the corner of his office, Solar had quickly agreed to film a couple of adverts for companies who had been persistent and make cameo appearances in a handful of dramas and variety shows. 

“These cameos can all be done this week but the ads we should book in for the week after.”

“Why not next week?”

“Did you forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter