Beginning 🌹

Beyond the windπŸ’œπŸŒΉ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He found the Seventeen years old teenager outside in the playground, sitting under a slide protecting himself from the rain.

Why can't he remember the way home?!

He's adult, he's not kid anymore.

But why?!

Seungcheol, their new neighbor looked at the boy as he walked him back to his apartment while holding the umbrella.

" Your father's worried about you, he told me that you love wondering around when you're sad." jeonghan bite his lips, he held back his tears.

" A-appa won't let me attend school.." his tears bytrayed him as it rolled down, making the man's heart clinch at the poor teen cause he know the reason why his father keeps him at home.

" Jeonghan, you know that's for your own good?! , homeschooling and studying online can be easy for you instead of going to school."

After he failed in middle school, the president called the boy's father telling him to take his son's file, he was kicked out just like that because of his bad grades and his weak abilities to learn.

Also he was bullied a lot but jeonghan has just remembered that he should be going to school like any teenager at his age after seeing some teenagers going early in morning to school.

He sniffled, wiping his tears.

" If there's anything hard on you tell me, i can teach you many subject." he smiled, trying to cheer the teen who looked at him with innocent wide eyes, cheek reddened because of crying.

He's sure has an illness that can't be cured but jeonghan's beauty has always made him wonder about how can a human be so beautiful?!

It’s not described as handsome, but pretty, beautiful, he's soft and slim, his brown hair and everything about him is perfect.

" A-ajusshi, thank you.." he smiled innconetly, can see his father waiting outdoor for him to comeback so jeonghan run up to him and cried as he apologize for the man.

Seungcheol put his umbrella on the basket next door, had a warm smile as he watch the father patting his son's back.

Β 

Around dinner time, seungcheol cooked hot meat stew and knocked the apartment door gently.

There jeonghan opened for him and looked up with blush because he's embarrassed after crying in front of the man earlier.

" C-come in ~."

Seungcheol excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter