NOTE

Our Friends Talk (About Us)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! 

I know many of you are expecting an update, but I have some bad news, and I apologize for that. 

 

Firstly, I am no longer writing this story. Our Friends Talk is discontinued. 

I wanted to say that this story would be “put on hold until further notice,” but that would have been an absolute lie. A nothing burger, at most. This story has already been put on hold for more than a year because I thought I would go back to it—but I haven’t. And I won’t. 

A lot of things have changed in the last year and a half, and I just have the motivation within myself to continue writing this story when I’m no longer passionate about it. 

 

Secondly, I am posting the outline that I have for Our Friends Talk tomorrow!

I feel bad for never finishing this story because it would have probably been one of my favorites had I finished it. 

So I decided that I’m going to share the outline that I wrote! 

I want everyone who has been waiting to know the ending in addition to seeing the plans that would have unfolded. The outline is very detailed (it includes snippets of descriptions and dialogues), and it covers each scene that I would have written extensively. It’s actually 8,000+ words in total (also covering the chapters already written). 

The full outline will be available including some extra notes that I wrote for characters, s

Please log in to read the full chapter