Three years later

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAWAII. MAY 2021.

 

“Where we going, Mama?”, asked her daughter, Aera, while she was being strapped on to her car seat. “We’re going to the mall to buy a gift for your Kwang Soo samchon and Sun Bin imo then we’ll have dinner at the hotel they're staying at.” She smiled and clapped her hands. She likes it when she plays with her Uncle Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo smiled too because she's excited to see them as well.

It has been close to three years since Ji Hyo lived with her daughter Aera in Hawaii. A decision she  made for her daughther's safety and hers as well. She didn't mind leaving her life in South Korea. It was difficult but it was what was needed to be done at that time. She had to go on a hiatus and had to cancel all her previous engagements. Thankfully, she was managed by one of the best agencies back home and her manager was also the best. He made sure that she didn't break any contract and that she can still make a comeback when she wants to. And she was happy because they were able to hide her pregnancy from practically everyone. Only her family, her agency's CEO, her manager, Lee Kwang Soo and Sun Bin knows about Aera.

Life in Hawaii hasn't been all that great especially when you're raising a child alone. There were some huge language barrier and she was a first time mom. She had to enrol in English class just so she could learn and master the language and be able to communicate properly without the need of a translation app. She chose to be here because this place is one of her favorite places and the beach is just near. Her parents even stayed here for 3 months to help her adjust to being a mother. Kwang Soo also flew once in a while to check up on her and bring her stuff that she missed back home.

When they got to the hotel where Kwang Soo and Sun Bin were  staying, Aera happily ran towards her samchon who had his arms wide open to hug her. 

"My princess Aera! How are you baby? Samchon and Imo missed you so much!" Kwang Soo said while hugging Aera and showering her with kisses.

"I'm okay, Samchon! Omma said we're going to play so I'm happy!" Aera answered giddily. Seeing her baby girl so happy makes her heart swell. She walked to where they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter