End

Beautiful Night

Kyuhyun waits until the viewer number reaches a certain number before turning on a camera.

 

"Anyong! I'm holding a surprise GyuTV live today! Hello, hello everyone, have you eaten dinner yet? Good. Me? I had mine already. I made something simple~ Hello, ah, more people are joining the live. What? You never got a notification from YouTube? Yeah, me too. Anyong~"

 

He smiles and greets elf from various countries in different languages. Thousands of messages fly past the screen and Kyuhyun does his best to read as many as possible.

 

"Yes, I don't have any schedule today. You'll go see the Phantom next week? You should've gone since the first week! What? You ditch your study for the exam to watch me? That's wrong! Study hard and don't slack off! Hmm? Have I listened to Yesung hyung's new single yet?"

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

"Actually, that's the exact reason why I hold live today. I'm going to react to Yesung hyung's new mv!"

 

He watches the comment section exploding in excitement and inwardly smiles seeing a comment that said KyuSung is real. Damn right you are, we are real!

 

"You probably heard from Yesung hyung already that I contacted him personally to congratulate him but that's between hyung and me. I want to help promote his album in my own way to elf. That's why I decided to hold this live."

 

He glances over the screen at his boyfriend, Yesung hyung, who is waiting for his cue to appear, and he can feel both his gaze and smile softening at the sight. He quickly shakes it off before the viewers notice.

 

"However, I won't do it alone. That's right, we have a special guest tonight who will join GyuTV! My one and only partner, Yesung hyung!"

 

He watches the older man sitting down beside him with a bright smile. Yesung hyung then begins to greet the viewers.

 

"Hello, I'm Yesung. I'll be joining everyone as a special guest tonight."

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun laughs, "relax, it's just a YouTube live, no need to be so formal."

"Ah, okay, hello, you really like my album? Thank you so much! My heart is filled with happiness knowing that my songs can brighten up your day. Eh? My outfit?"

 

Yesung hyung looks at his bright yellow t-shirt and smiles.

 

"Yes, it's the one in the mv. Eh? I'm really handsome? Haha, thank you."

 

While Kyuhyun really loves his hyung's shy smile, he hates that his hyung directs it to someone else. Out of jealousy, he rolls his eyes before coming up with a retort.

 

"What handsome? He's so yellow that it blinds my eyes. Your outfit in the Beautiful Night live stage video isn't that different too. Too much yellow!"

Yesung hyung stares at him, "you already watched that video?"

Kyuhyun smoothly changes the topic, "anyway, hyung, congrats on releasing a new album after a long time. To begin with, what took you so long in the first place?"

Yesung hyung sighs, "the release date and many things. I couldn't find the right time for it, our group albums, our sub-unit album, and then the pandemic. It just kept getting postponed."

"Right, Yesung hyung, you'd have focused on your album instead of KRY album."

"But I want us to have our first album," his hyung pouts, "although I feel like I'm the only one who was excited about it."

"No, Ryeowook and I are excited about it too, though not as much as you."

"I know it," his hyung sighs again, "anyway, things happened but the album was successfully released in the end, so I'm happy regardless."

"Apparently, you take part in the album production?"

"Yes, though mostly just the costumes and designs, and the cassette tape idea."

Kyuhyun smiles proudly at his boyfriend, "you did amazing though, hyung. Your album makes our KRY album look like a college thesis!"

 

Kyuhyun's heart swells in pure affection watching his beloved hyung laughing at his snarky comment. He can never get bored of that charming and unique laughter.

 

"You're making the people behind the album cry, Kyu."

"I merely state my opinion," he shrugs, "anyway, back to our topic, the title of your album is 'Beautiful Night' and the theme is City Pop. What inspires you to come up with the concept?"

 

He enjoys watching his hyung stare deadpanned at him. Of course, he knows where his boyfriend got the inspiration. After all, he was there too on that windy night, the two of them walking hand-in-hand among neon signs and upbeat music coming from the bars in the alley.

 

"...I was at a bar that played this style of music and it just clicked to me. Plus, City Pop has always been my personal favorite so all the more reasons to go with it, even though it's not something I usually do."

"I'm sure that many of our fans approve of your decision, me included. It's a great album with an amazing tracklist. I have a feeling that my favorite will be Beautiful Night even though I haven't listened to it yet. I just know that I'll like it."

 

Yesung hyung glances at him, the corner of his lips rising up slightly.

 

"I thought you only listen to a ballad?"

"I should be the one asking that," he smirks back, "you said that you don't like a ballad but you seem to know all of my songs. I gotta admit though, I'm hurt that you can't sing Coffee even though the song is recently released."

"I can sing if I have some time to practice but not immediately during the live like that. At least I attempted to, right? Moreover, how did you know that your songs were among the choices too? Did you watch my live on that day?"

Kyuhyun once again smoothly changes the topic, "look, it's already twenty minutes into the live but we haven't made any progress. Let's start with the pre-release mv, 'Phantom Pain', shall we?"

 

Kyuhyun browses YouTube and opens the Phantom Pain mv. The video starts only for a second and he immediately pauses it. He smirks and points at the words "Phantom Pain" on the screen.

 

"Phantom Pain, huh? Didn't know that you're my fan."

His hyung rolls his eyes at him, "just so you know, I actually chose another song as the pre-release track but they suggested this song instead."

"But you're the one who chose it from hundred of songs to be included in your album, right?"

"... Let's watch the mv already."

 

He chuckles teasingly but does as his boyfriend said. He knows just from the way Yesung hyung refuses to look at him that his cute boyfriend is feeling embarrassed. They continue to watch the mv only for another ten seconds before Kyuhyun pauses it again at a scene where Yesung was sipping on a seemingly alcoholic drink.

 

"Pfft, I know just from looking at it that it's not alcohol. This is Oolong tea, right?"

"How did you know? Ah, my Bubble, yes, I did want to use real alcohol during the shooting but I was scared that it might affect my acting, so I changed it to Oolong tea."

"What a waste of our practice. You even took two bottles of wine from my collection to drink it, saying that it's for your realistic acting, then you drank Oolong tea instead."

 

His beloved hyung looks at him in disbelief and Kyuhyun realizes that he just accidentally revealed their private practice (that led to a y and streamy night after both of them were a bit tipsy). Their relationship is still kept well-hidden from the public because homouality is still frowned upon. So, he shouldn't just carelessly say that he spent a night with his bandmate. He quickly sneaks a glance at the comment section in anxiety. Then, he sighs inwardly realizing that no one finds him suspicious (except some comments that said kyusung sleeps together and kyusung is real, of which he approves).

 

"Anyway, don't forget to pay for those bottles," Kyuhyun smartly resolves the weird atmosphere.

"Can we just watch the mv quietly?"

 

He chuckles at his boyfriend's poor attempt to change the topic but resumes playing the video. They watch the mv without saying anything, though he frowns a bit seeing the female lead hugging his hyung in the bicycle scene. Then, he pauses the video again at the scene where Yesung hyung dressed up his comatose girlfriend. He grins at his boyfriend.

 

"You really like dressing up your partner, huh?"

"Aren't you the one who asks me to dress you up nicely?"

 

Now, it's Kyuhyun's turn to look at his boyfriend in disbelief. Just now, his Yesung hyung casually implied that he is his partner even though they are supposed to keep their relationship a secret. Realizing his mistake, Yesung hyung begins to panic so he quickly steps in before his boyfriend accidentally lets more secrets slip out.

 

"Well, I saw what you did for Teuk hyung and Heechul hyung and I want to look as cool as them."

"And you repay me by teasing me non-stop? Ungrateful brat!"

 

Although those plump lips are cursing at him, his hyung's beautiful dark eyes are staring at him in gratitude. As usual, his quick thinking saves the day. He smiles reassuringly at his boyfriend and gently squeezes his small hand under the table out of the camera. They will be fine. Their love and relationship will be fine. They have many great friends and caring families who protect them from the cruel world. Squeezing his hand back, Yesung hyung smiles at him before playing the video again. Although he wants to keep holding that precious little hand longer, he doesn't want to risk getting exposed so he lets it go. He turns his attention back to the mv and continues to quietly appreciate his hyung's amazing voice. When the song reaches the second verse after the chorus, Kyuhyun finds himself pressing the spacebar again at Yesung hyung and his cute rabbit hat scene. Then, he keeps pressing the left and right arrow buttons to repeat the scene again and again.

 

My wife is so adorable.

 

Kyuhyun thought to himself. Right now, his hand seems like it has a mind of its own because it won't stop repeating the cute scene. In the end, Yesung hyung who is blushing slightly can't stand it anymore and bats his hand away from the keyboard.

 

"Stop embarrassing me!"

"What? I didn't—"

 

He stops himself just in time before blurting out saying that his hyung is really cute. If he did say that out loud, no doubt that people would find out about them.

 

"C'mon, don't you think it's really funny that a grown-up man like you have to do something cringy like this?"

"That's why I said stop teasing me! Actually, I was against this but the director told me to wear it..."

"But our fans like it. See? Every comment says that you're cute."

"Really...?"

 

While his hyung is reading the comments, Kyuhyun is secretly watching the older man. He really loves Yesung hyung's beautiful smile and shining eyes whenever he interacts with their fans...

 

Ding!

 

"Oh, I got a message from Ryeowook."

"Ryeowookie? What did he say?"

 

You're looking at Yesungie hyung like you want to treasure him or eat him or both. If you don't want our fans to find out then be careful. —Ryeonggu

 

"..."

"..."

"...Haha, Ryeowook said that he's watching our live now and it's a mess!"

"That's because you keep teasing me instead of properly reacting to the mv!"

 

Both of them work hard to distract elf from the weird dead air just now, especially Kyuhyun. If it isn't for Ryeowook, he probably never realizes that he was looking at his hyung like that.

 

Like there is only his Yesung hyung and him in this world.

 

"I did react to the mv though. Don't you see? I react to your every funny scene!"

"Let's just get this done already."

"Alright, but let me reply to Wookie's message first."

 

He thanks his best friend for the warning. Then, he also messages Yesung hyung before continuing the mv. He glances at his boyfriend and smirks seeing the older man blushing slightly while looking at his phone.

 

You're really cute wearing that rabbit hat. As expected of my Ye :) —Your husband Kkuru

 

"Hyuuung," he decides to tease his boyfriend, "don't play with your phone! Is my GyuTV that boring?"

"What? But you—"

 

Kyuhyun can't smirk any wider seeing his hyung struggling to retort. He knows that Yesung hyung was about to say that he was the one who distracted him, but they have to hide their relationship so that can't be said out loud. Though he quickly stops when he receives a deadly glare from his boyfriend. Turning his attention back to the mv, he realizes that he didn't watch some part because he was busy with the teasing. He keeps watching anyway and when the mv reaches the dreaming scene, he feels so tempted to tease Yesung hyung about choosing the pink filter (aka their love language: pink magic). Unfortunately, it is a secret between them so he can only keep it for a later time. They quietly watch the mv's bridge section and the last verse, and Kyuhyun finds himself looking at his boyfriend in the mv in awe.

 

"Your acting is really good, hyung. I want to see you more in movies or dramas."

"Well, there is my upcoming movie. Hopefully, it might be aired in the near future when the situation got better."

Kyuhyun snorts, "you mean, the one where you play a bulldozer?"

"That's the movie title, not my role! I play as a police officer!"

"The name gotta come from something, right?"

 

Kyuhyun laughs at his beloved hyung who is glaring at him as if he is considering murdering him.

 

"Anyway," he quickly changes the topic before his boyfriend really gets angry at him, "that's it for Phantom Pain. Let's take a short break and read the comments."

Yesung hyung frowns, "what? Why did everyone accuse me as a psychopath? I told you, I was just taking care of a sick girlfriend, not her corpse!"

"It's your fault for making the mv ambiguous to interpret. Even I think that you were living with a corpse."

"Everything is for aesthetic, alright? Stop saying that I'm a psycho!"

"Yes, surely you're not a psycho but a killer!"

"Kyuhyun!"

 

Kyuhyun smirks but soon yelps in pain when his hyung pulls his ear. He pretends to be really hurt while whining to the older man. Eventually, Yesung hyung lets him go but not without glaring at him.

 

"Can you do this seriously for once? React to my mv like what normal people do."

"I already did that though. See? I don't miss any funny scenes!"

"Kyuhyun..."

"Alright, alright, what do you want to know then?"

"What is your first impression of the mv?"

"I love your voice."

 

Both of them are stunned at his answer. Even Kyuhyun himself can't believe what he just said. He didn't mean to say that but he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. He can't help it. He just loves his Yesung hyung's voice too much. They have a problem now. Just now, he said "love" instead of "like" so the comment section is exploding. Although most of them are pretty harmless like "look at this show window group" or "Kyuhyun really likes his SuJu hyungs', some comments do question his choice of words. Normally, he would have averted the attention by teasing his hyung but only Yesung hyung's voice that he doesn't want to tease. No, he will never tease his hyung's voice. Since he can't do the teasing...

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Everyone in the comment section too! I thought you guys already know that I love Yesung hyung's voice and Donghae hyung's look."

 

Yes, if he can't tease his hyung, then he has to be blunt to the end.

 

"Hey, did that mean that you don't like my face?"

 

Alright, I can tease hyung about this.

 

"Yes, Donghae hyung will always be my number one."

 

He laughed at his hyung's cute pout. Their fans in the comment section also laughed along with him so they are safe for now... He lets Yesung hyung handle the comment section while he reads another message from Ryeowook.

 

Great save there, Smooth Cho. But, I love your voice? Seriously? Can you be any more obvious? —Ryeonggu

 

He also got a message from Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk hyung.

 

Please be more careful, Kyuhyun-ah. I thought I'm going to have a heart attack. —Teuk hyung

Whipped —Eunhyuk hyung

 

He ignores Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook's message and replies to his leader saying that he will be fine.

 

"Hey, Kyuhyun, aren't you the one who told me not to play with my phone during live?"

"Just a moment. I'm replying to Teuk hyung's message."

"Teukie hyung? Is he watching the live now?"

"Yes. Eunhyuk hyung too."

"They're probably looking for stuff to tease me later, especially that brat."

 

Although Yesung hyung said that, they know that the members are just worried about them. Exchanging a gaze, they nod at each other to silently agree that they should be more careful.

 

"I guess I can't blame Eunhyuk hyung. Teasing you is really fun, Yesung hyung."

"And now we'll move on to my next mv, Beautiful Night. Kyuhyun, have you seen it before?"

"No, unlike Teuk hyung, I want to show my genuine reaction so I avoid watching it before tonight."

"Oh, then, don't laugh after you see it..."

 

While he is confused, Yesung hyung searches for the next video. Clicking on the thumbnail, they begin to watch the mv. The story starts with the female lead who just came home from work getting a call from Yesung hyung, saying that he missed her. Kyuhyun tries so hard not to smile, both at the name of the actress and the circumstance in the mv. Park Gyuyoung-ssi, huh? It's the same character for his 'Gyu', not to say that when he cross-dressed during the Gee stage in Super Show 2, he also used the name Gyuyoung! And calling your lover who came home late because you missed them... His hyung doesn't even try to hide it! It's a miracle that their fans haven't found out about it yet, though he guesses one has to look very closely to find the connection. So, it's not only the album theme that got inspired by that night but also the title song and its mv? Really, just how much his hyung wants to make him fall even deeper?

 

"The mv just starts but I already like it."

"Stop teasing me..."

"I'm telling the truth though, Yesung hyung."

 

He smiles at his boyfriend.

 

"I really like this song and the mv."

"Um, I'm glad to hear that?"

 

Because he has known Yesung hyung for almost half of his life, he knows that the older man is really embarrassed right now with the way he avoids looking at him. Although he really wants to tease his beloved hyung, he doesn't want to risk letting fans find out about them so he keeps watching the mv. Though when the scene changes to Yesung hyung waiting for his date somewhere among neon signs, he can't hold back anymore and grins like an idiot. The mv plays exactly like what happened that night! He came back from his schedule and got a call from Yesung hyung to meet. He still remembered how gorgeous his hyung looked that night when colorful neon lights shone on him...

 

He got five messages at once.

 

Your mask is slipping! —Ryeonggu

Kyuhyun-ah, hold back! —Teuk hyung

Hey, tone down your whipped level. —Eunhyuk hyung

Stop grinning before they got curious —Shindong hyung

Wait, I just realized that Yesung hyung's mv is actually your and hyung's story!!? —Donghae hyung

 

Apart from the usual clueless 0-Hae hyung, the rest of the messages all tell him that he fails to hide his affection for his wife. Panicked, he quickly checks the comment section but no one has said something about it yet (though he notices that the kyusung comment seems to increase). He is relieved and salty at the same time. The reason why no one suspects them yet is that some elf still think that he and Yesung hyung don't get along. He really wants to know who starts this stupid rumor. Everyone in the team (especially Heechul hyung) has been trying to clear this misunderstanding but to no avail. Although Leeteuk hyung told him that this is good for them because their relationship is safe from the public's eyes, the thought that someone believes that he doesn't like Yesung hyung... Just thinking about it is enough to make him angry! How dare they doubt his love for his wife! Kyuhyun shakes his head to get rid of the thought. Right now, he has to answer his hyungs' messages.

 

"These people really know nothing!"

"What happened?"

"Ryeowook, Teuk hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Shindong hyung, and Donghae hyung just messaged me."

"There are more? What did they say?"

"They said that the live is boring because we give no proper reaction."

 

He shows the messages to his hyung but said otherwise to avoid exposing the truth. Yesung hyung frowns and bites his lip reading the warning from their members, before glaring at him.

 

"It's your fault, Kyuhyun." (Stop looking at me like that!)

"Hey, I'm doing my best, alright?" (I can't help it! Your mv made me remember that night!)

"Anyway, we have to do better, or else they won't stop messaging us." (Hide your feelings! Or do you want Teukie hyung to die from a heart attack!!?)

"Tsk, it's not like they give any good advice." (I'm trying! You're too cute and I just love you too much!)

 

While their mouths said one thing, their eyes communicated entirely different topics. After (subtly) telling their members that they will be fine, Yesung hyung resumes the mv. Right now, they're watching the main verse of the song. Although the mv is different from that night (they went to a quiet bar and had a drink, not going to a carnival), one detail still stays true to the source of inspiration— windy night. The wind was very strong that night that they had to huddle close while walking along a quiet but lively street. During the stargazing scene, Kyuhyun thought that he has nothing to worry about accidentally leaking his feelings because the mv branches into its own story. However, he was very wrong about it. Although the mv has nothing to do with that night, the lyrics, on the other hand—

 

'I grab your shoulder without realizing it and say: "I think it's very late. I'll take you home. I missed you so much today. Shall we meet again tomorrow?'

 

—It's exactly what happened that night and what he said to his hyung! They left the bar and stepped into a chilly windy night. Yesung hyung was shivering slightly so he put his arms around his boyfriend to provide warmth. Then, he told his hyung that it's very late now so they should go home. When his beloved wife looked at him with puppy eyes, he told his hyung that he missed him very much too. So, let's meet again tomorrow. To put it simply, his Yesung hyung basically retells the story of that night through his title song! Wait, if that is the case, then perhaps—

 

Kyuhyun has to cover his mouth to hide his smile when he sees the next scene— Yesung hyung and his date decided to stay together longer and watch a movie. This is also exactly what happened that night! Because his hyung looked really sad, they decided to continue their night and went back to the dorm to watch movies together. The mv is the exact replica of that night— couch, popcorns, projector, and screen, even the choice of the movie! Right now, he literally has to bite the inside of his cheeks to stop himself from grinning like an idiot in love. But it's really hard to do so! His wife practically proclaims their love to the whole world through his cute song with his beautiful voice! How can he stop smil—

 

This time, he got seven messages at once.

 

'Kyuhyun! Red alert!' —Ryeonggu

'KYUHYUN-AH' —Teuk hyung

'Brat!! Your whipped level is over the roof now!' —Eunhyuk hyung

'If you really need to, just kick the plugs and say that it's a connection error.' —Shindong hyung

'Aww, you really like Yesung hyung, don't you?' —Donghae hyung

'If someone slanders you or Ye, just give me names. Btw, I'm cringing hard now.' —Heechul hyung

'Don't worry Kyuhyun. I already prepared a team of lawyers and money in case we need it. —Siwon hyung

 

"These hyungs have no faith in me!"

"What happened this time?"

"Sigh, literally everyone messaged me to complain, I mean, the members."

"Complained about the same thing?"

"Complained about the same thing."

 

They understand without elaborating what the messages are about. Kyuhyun winces slightly when his boyfriend kicks his shin under the table, a silent inquiry of 'What the hell did you do!!?' to him. He grins sheepishly.

 

"I'm enjoying and reacting to the mv in my own way though..."

 

Aka: I love every second of this mv and I'm so happy that I can't stop smiling like an idiot in love.

 

"I know it. Doing a live reaction is a bad idea. Kyuhyun, you should have just posted something on your sns and call it a day."

"Hey, my idea is amazing, alright? We just have to do better."

 

...At hiding our relationship, that is.

 

He conveys the hidden message to his boyfriend via his gaze. Yesung hyung gets it and nods in understanding. Though his hyung looks really anxious as he continues the mv. He looks at the red bar. The mv almost ends anyway so he shouldn't have any problem keeping—

 

The mv plays the scene where Yesung hyung shyly put his arm around his date but got caught. His date smiled and held his hyung's small hand, tugging it to pull his hyung closer while snuggling in...

 

'I love you, Yesung hyung.'

'I love you too, Kyuhyun.'

 

They kissed while the movie played in the background. Yesung hyung's slightly cold lips hesitantly moved against his own and drove him crazy. He bit and the luscious lips while caressing along the spine of the older man, drawing a soft moan from his boyfriend. Yesung hyung climbed to sit on his lap while keeping their lips locked and their tongues tangled. He groaned and slid his hands lower to the round buttocks. Yesung hyung moaned during the kiss and rocked his hip and—

 

Kyuhyun kicks the power button at the CPU to forcefully end the live.

 

"Eh? Why did it suddenly...? Kyuhyun, what happened?"

"This," he brings the endearing small hand to his crotch, "is what happened."

 

At first, his boyfriend doesn't seem to understand it but when he touches and feels the area (and he moans in approval), understanding slowly shows on his face as his cheeks heat up drastically.

 

"Y-You ert!! Did you seriously just get a while doing live!!?"

"It's hyung's fault! Your mv reminds me of that night and how you couldn't stop begging me for more! How can I keep calm when I recall that amazing night and have you within my reach now!"

"That's why I changed it to something cute and innocent like the sparkler scene! The problem is with your ert brain!"

"Oh, c'mon hyung, how can I not have dirty thoughts when I'm with you? I mean..."

 

He intentionally sweeps his gaze up and down the gorgeous body while his lips, causing Yesung hyung to blush even redder. Then, he catches the slim wrist and pressed the small palm on that area harder, making his boyfriend blush deeper; though his hyung shows no sign of pulling his hand away. He leans in and gently the alluring neck before whispering against the smooth skin.

 

"Hyung, can I do it now...?"

"...Urgh, just once, alright!!? Both of us have works to do tomorrow!"

"Thank you, Yesung hyung, I love you."

"Sigh, I love you too, Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun doesn't waste any second and quickly carries his wife into his arms, before striding to his bedroom and staying there until morning comes.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun takes Shindong hyung's advice and posts a message in his Bubble.

 

 

'Sorry for abruptly ending the live last night. Connection error :(  I'm looking into it now! Hopefully, it didn't take long. See you at the next GyuTV!'

 

******************************************************

 

Author's note:

 

Happy birthday to our (and Kyuhyun's) beloved Yesung!! This one might be hard to read for someone (especially if you didn't actively follow SJ news) because the story mostly circles around canon stuff but with my delulu mixing in. Actually, I wrote this fic not long after Yesung's fourth album was out but only got to publish it now. That's why the circumstances in the fic might confuse you since the events already happened— the Beautiful Night album release, Yesung's live video introducing the album on Vlive (where he sang a brief part of Kyuhyun's Coffe), commentary video, mvs, live stage videos, his Bubble, you know, stuff like that. However, even if you can't recall those moments I'm still confident that you'll like it! Just think of it as an alternative universe where GyuTV on Beautiful Night Happened~

 

 Now, let's move on to a more important topic: reasons why I believe that Beautiful Night is kyusung song

(This is just a delulu theory that I and my moots came up together for fun so don't take it too seriously)

1. The mv actress is Park Gyuyoung and it's the same Gyuyoung (3.40 minutes in) when Kyuhyun cross-dressed on Gee stage during SS2. Coincidence? I think not.

2. Contrary to the norm of drama, it's the female lead who came home late not the male lead (Yesung). Who works hard and comes home late almost every night? Kyuhyun.

3. During the part of "I grab your shoulder without realizing it and say", in the mv (1.56 minutes in), it's the female lead who grabbed Yesung's shoulder, implying that the following part of "I think it's very late. I'll take you home. I missed you so much today. Shall we meet again tomorrow?" isn't Yesung's pov but the female lead's (aka Kyuhyun). Interestingly enough, if you observe the mv from 2.04 - 2.14, you'll notice that it's really not Yesung's pov cuz the camera focuses on the female lead (aka Kyuhyun). She was even the one who turned back to see Yesung during the "Shall we meet again tomorrow?" part!

4. This one is a bit farfetched but the movie watching scene, we all know Yesung loves watching movies, right? He even has projector and screen at home (similar to the one in the mv). But, did you know that Kyuhyun also has ones at the dorm where he lives? (according to his Bubble)

5. Another farfetched point xD but the scene where Yesung shyly tried to put his arm on the female lead's shoulder but got caught (3.00 in the mv). Again, contrary to the norm of drama, the female lead bravely pulled Yesung's hand herself suggesting that the character is someone very confident. And when talking about confident and ambitious members in SJ, it's obviously Kyuhyun!

Hence, I hereby declare that Beautiful Night is kyusung song!!!

That's it for the delulu theory. To those who bear with my delulu and read til this, I have 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 for you!

I repeat, it's just a fun theory so don't take it seriously! If anything, this proves that I really do believe in kyusung supremacy (if it isn't obvious already)  xD

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk!