៚ β‹―β‹― π™Žπ™„π™‰π™Žπ˜Ό π™π™‰π™„π™‘π™€π™π™Žπ™„π™π™” | CLOSED. thank you for everything, eagles!

Description

Β 
Β 
width must be 562; height can be 456 or more
Β 
width and height must be 54

GO EAGLES!
Β 

01

Β 
Β 
Β 

established on 05/7/21

02

Β 
Β 
Β 

based on mewe

03

Β 
Β 
Β 

university oc roleplay

Β 

statistics

of our roleplay

width must be 72; height can be 853 or more

004

001

months
old

months
old

width must be 72; height can be 85 or more

045

045

total
members

total
members

update

Β 

OPENED FOR applications! We accept applications for new students on saturday of every week. we hope to see you soon!

June

04

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

about SINSA UNIVERSITY

width must be 300; height can be 100 or more

founded in 1915, sinsa university is a private institution that prides itself in its highly competitive academic and athletics program, as well as the philanthropic attitude it fosters in the students that cross its threshold each year.

partnering with sister cities in china, japan, thailand, and even across the globe, sinsa university is now home to nearly 4,000 brilliant minds. lined with the ginkgo trees that make this part of seoul famous, the sinsa university campus is sure to capture the hearts of all who come here.

come and schedule your orientation today!

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

general guidelines

rule 01

Β 

this is a literate roleplay for original characters who study at a fictive university in sinsa-dong, gangnam-gu, seoul (near garosu-gil and its famous ginkgo trees). we welcome typists who are 19Β years of age and older.

rule 02

Β 

Β 

when you apply, you must include ooc contact via an aff/tumblr/twitter that is at least 4 months old. this is to verify typists are not bringing in more characters than allotted.Β 

rule 03

Β 

Β 

the current character limit is three muses, but each additional muse requires admin permission. you cannot use multiple faceclaims from the same group. you must wait at leastΒ 3Β weeks between each character, and have demonstrated that you meet the activity requirements + are especially welcoming and social. you may change your faceclaim or do a total character change after 2 weeks, and must request this change by messaging the advisor.

rule 04

Β 

while there may be mature content present in this roleplay (including but not limited to references to + hook up culture, alcohol and other illicit substances, mental health and general college angst), we do not allow ually explicit images to be shared outside of the rated group or potentially triggering images to be shared anywhere in the roleplay. while we encourage typists to keep rated or potentially triggering content in private, if written in the groups it must come with a content warning at the top of the thread (this can be edited in later should the themes develop over the course of the interaction).Β 
Β 

rule 05

Β 

while dramatic themes are welcome with in character interactions, we ask that there be a strict separation between ooc and ic. please only engage in ic drama with the agreement of all parties involved. absolutely no godmodding, plagiarism, or metagaming is permitted. please ask the admins if you aren't sure what these terms mean.

rule 06

Β 

sinsa will follow a realistic semester timeline for each academic year, including summer and winter breaks. upon acceptance, students will be given this calendar in their orientation packet. this will allow storylines to progress and characters to grow throughout their time at sinsa university. the goal is to create an immersive universe that mixes the sns timeline with threads to develop characters and relationships.

rule 07



hiatus requests must be sent to the dean, who monitors activity. you may request a full hiatus (2 weeks without any activity), or a semi-hiatus (up to 1 month, and you must still post an sns update every 10 days).

rule 08



the mascot is an npc bot that will engage in sns updates through their feed and the school newspaper. any thread taking place in a public spot on campus (i.e., the library but not the dorms), or an sns post, could potentially be referenced by this npc.

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

character guidelines

rule 01

Β 

faceclaims must be an active part of the asian entertainment industry. only those represented by an official agency (whether that be for modeling, acting, or as an idol) will be accepted.Β 

rule 02

Β 

because of the potential for mature themes related to university life, we will only accept faceclaims + characters who are legal adults in korea (19 years old and above). you may change your muse’s age to be within 3 years (older or younger) from their faceclaim, but you cannot make them younger than 19. for example, red velvet’s kim yerim is 22 years old, so you could make a character with her as the faceclaim as young as 19 or as old as 25. at this time, we are not accepting faculty, so please use a realistic age for an undergraduate or graduate student.


approximate student (international) ages:
19-20 freshmanΒ 
20-21 sophomoreΒ 
21-22 junior
22-23 senior
23 onward: graduate and professional school.

* these ages are a guideline, and are contingent on extenuating circumstances such as if male muses have enlisted.
Β 

rule 03

Β 

you may not roleplay the deceased, those involved in serious controversies (such as burning sun, aoa members), or those who are married. because we are creating original characters, those who have otherwise stated they do not wish to be roleplayed can be accepted.

rule 04

Β 

you may not raceΒ  bend any faceclaim. i.e., if you are writing a muse of japanese descent your oc must still be of japanese descent. they can grow up/have lived in another country, but you may not change their ethnicity.Β 

rule 05

Β 

you can change your character's name, or keep the face claim's legal name if you prefer. names should reflect your character's backstory.

rule 06

Β 

we accept all ual orientations. if you wish to play a transgender character, you may only do so if you use a transgender faceclaim.

rule 07

Β 

at present, sinsa university only offers majors that fall within the colleges listed under β€˜university information’. if your character enters undeclared, they will be asked to declare a major by the beginning of their second year.

rule 08

Β 

undergraduate students can have jobs outside of school. please see the 'university information' page for a list of the shops and restaurants near campus. graduate students will likely either be a teaching assistant or research assistant.

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

in the roleplay

rule 01

Β 

you must post a feed update at least once a week, and comment on at least 2 other members' posts. every feed interaction must be accompanied by an sns tag. because we want this to be an immersive universe, we encourage you to use the feed like you would any social media platform. your character can share opinions, what they’re watching, where they’re going for lunch, selfies...really dive into their persona! those who do not meet these requirements will receive an activity strike.

rule 02



literate writing is our goal, so while we do permit private threads if you prefer to keep mature themes private, we ask you to engage consistently in the public thread groups. currently, we ask each member to post at least 1Β thread interactionΒ per week, whether that be a starter for another member or a response to an existing thread. if you go one week without posting a public thread you will receive a reminder, and the following week you will receive an activity strike.

rule 03



in character chatting is a quick way to develop friendships and generate spontaneous, natural interactions, so we encourage typists to take advantage of mewe's dm systems for this purpose. we will ask your plotting preference in the application to let our current members know upon your arrival.

rule 04



we strongly encourage you to emoji your own posts, andΒ to emoji every sns post you see.Β you must frequently check and comment on introductions for new members. we may add a specific requirement for these posts if we feel this is not being done by our older members.

rule 05



when creating threads in our public thread groups, please specify: the muses involved, the location the thread is taking place, and any potential content warnings. these may be edited as the thread progresses.

rule 06



the dating ban is 3Β weeks. at this time, we are not accepting moving couples, though you may plot your muses having previous connections. we will allow marriage plots, but no pregnancies or children npc's. if we notice cliques or bubble roleplaying, we will contact the typists involved.Β 

rule 07



we will operate on a 3 strike systemΒ (3 strikes = automatic removal).Β removal for inactivity will result in a 48 hour waiting period before you can reapply, and your faceclaim will not be reserved for you. we do reserve the right to remove someone for serious rule infractions.Β 

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

how to join us

width must be 300; height can be 100 or more

β€” noteΒ Β APPLICATIONS ARE only ACCEPTED on weekends. you may reserve a faceclaim by commenting or pm'ing the base at any time, and these reservations last up to 3 days. we post acceptances on saturday (cst).

this form requests a brief backstory, writing sample, and other character information. please begin when you are ready!

once you apply, make sure you subscribe to this story + comment or pm the base: Applied as [faceclaim]!

Β 

Β 

upon acceptance

you will have 48 hours to add the admin accounts. your account name must be in english, with no special fonts/characters, and must reflect your character's full name. once welcomed, you will receive an orientation packet and will then have to meet the following initial requirements:


- post an sns post on your profile + an introduction within 48 hours of being welcomed to the roleplay.
Β 

- post a full bio andΒ official plot call within 1 week of being welcomed.
Β 

- participate in your first thread (whether started by you or another member) within 1 week of being welcomed.

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

taken faceclaims

reserved (00)
taken

PENDING APPLICATION

males

Β 

β€”Β ASTRO: SANHA

β€”Β ateez:Β SAN,Β WOOYOUNG

β€” bts:Β jimin, jungkook, V

β€”Β nct:Β chenle, DOYOUNG, jaemin, jeno, JOHNNY, mark, RENJUN,Β YUTA

β€”Β seventeen:Β  JUN,Β WONWOO,Β WOOZI

β€” stray kids: BANG CHAN, CHANGBIN, felix

β€” THE BOYZ: JUYEON,Β SUNWOO,Β YOUNGHOON

β€” txt:Β beomgyu, SOOBIN

β€” ACTORS: KIM JIWOONG

females


Β 

β€”Β AESPA: GISELLE,Β karina

β€” blackpink:Β jennie, jisoo, LISA, rose

β€” dreamcatcher:Β dami, GAHYEON

β€” (g)i-dle:Β MIYEON, yuqi

β€” GUGUDAN: MINA

β€” LOONA: YVES

β€” momoland:Β ahin

β€” SECRET NUMBER: SOODAM

β€”Β soloists:Β Anongnart Yusananda, bibi, Somi

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

our FACULTY AND STAFF (ADMINS)

width and height must be 46

THE DEAN

ACTIVITY CHECKS + OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

width and height must be 46

THE ADVISOR

WELCOMEs, EVENT + group MODERATOR

width and height must be 46

The mascot

NPC, SOCIAL MEDIA BOT

+

Β 
Β 
Β 

information or events

01. grand opening

5/22-5/23

we officially opened for applications on 5/22! students began joining us on 5/23.

Β 

02. spirit week

5/24-5/29

sinsa university hosts its first 'spirit week', a social media challenge leading up to a student and faculty mixer on 5/29.

Foreword

closed on 8/16.

sinsauniversity
welcome to sinsa university! we accept applications for new students on saturdays (cst). please see the masterlist above for current reservations, as well as received applications that are pending acceptance! we hope to see you soon!