Chapter 14

My Girl

A/N: This chapter is another angst. Beware.

--

 

After a month, Irene was finally discharged from the hospital. The doctor told her to take a few months off from work since her body is still recovering and she still has to undergo therapies. So, with nothing much to do at the house, Irene would often visit the university to spend time with her friends, and of course, with Jennie.

 

The news of Irene's accident and memory loss was a big fuss at the campus. So when Irene first appeared again at the university after being discharged from the hospital, the Queens' supporters (which is the majority of the students), were dying to see her and they were all crying happy tears upon seeing Irene. Fortunately, this didn't overwhelm Irene because since she was still a freshman (which was the last thing she remembered), she was already used to this treatment from the Queens' supporters. 

 

However, these supporters have mixed reactions with Irene and Jennie being together again. Some of them, those who still can't accept Wendy to be their Queen's girlfriend, were delighted that finally, Wendy would be out of the picture. But there were also a few who have already grown to like their glee club's main vocalist that they prefer to see Irene with Wendy than with her ex-girlfriend who had left the Queen before. And there were still some of these Queen's supporters, who hate to see Irene in a serious relationship with anyone and so, they don't like Wendy nor Jennie. 



 

Meanwhile, Irene's relationship with Wendy has already improved, a little.  Because at first, the awkwardness is very prominent. She knows her friends and Jennie like the back of her hand, but it's not the case for Wendy, and Irene is not used to interacting with other people other than her friends and Jennie. Still, she knows that she just can't ignore the younger girl's presence because Wendy has always been good to her, and she has never forgotten how Wendy was always there during her hospitalization. Irene even remembers that the first person she saw upon opening her eyes, is Wendy. 

 

Still, Irene finds it awkward. But one day at the hospital, Wendy approached her. 

 

"Joohyun unnie?" 

 

"Hm?" 

 

Wendy seemed a bit hesitant. "Uhm. Do I make you uncomfortable?" 

 

Irene can't deny that she was surprised by the question. She smiles awkwardly. "What made you say that?" 

 

"Well," Wendy rubs her nape. "No offense, unnie, but you look super awkward when I'm around."

 

"Oh." Again, Irene was surprised. She was trying to be discreet about it, not wanting to make Wendy feel bad because apparently, they are close. Irene didn't expect Wendy to see through her. But since it's been out, Irene decided to just be honest. 

 

"You don't make me uncomfortable, Seungwan. Well, it's just, like you've said, awkward." Irene sighs. "I apologize. You probably know already that I'm not good with others. And again, I don't mean to tell you that you're just other people, but," Irene sighs once more. "You know what I mean." 

 

Wendy nodded and smiled kindly to Irene. "I know, unnie."

 

"Well, yeah. Thank you." Irene answered, not sure what to say anymore. 

 

"Uhm, but, unnie?" 

 

Irene raised her brow. "Yeah?" 

 

"You don't have to act in front of me just so I won't feel hurt or offended." Wendy said, still with that smile on her face. "Don't feel like you have to treat me kindly just because you were told that we are close. I know you see me as some kind of stranger, and I understand. Just treat me as how you see me right now, unnie. That's fine." 

 

"If you want to ignore me or if you don't feel like talking to me, then do so." Wendy gave a soft chuckle at that. "Point is, I just want you to be yourself, unnie. Especially when you're with me." 

 

Irene didn't know how to react to that. For a moment, she didn't know what to say. Wendy's words might be painful for her own, but the younger girl is speaking to her gently and caringly. 

 

Irene stared at Wendy for some time before she finally broke into a smile. "You're a good person, Seungwan. Thank you." 



**

While Wendy's relationship with Irene was improving a bit, her casual relationship with Jennie took a different turn. It happened the day before Irene's discharge. Jennie confronted Wendy in one of the corridors. 

 

"Wendy-ssi, I've changed my mind." 

 

Wendy didn't answer and let Jennie continue, feeling that what Jennie was about to say is not something good. 

 

"I'm getting Hyun back." 

 

"What?" 

 

"You know that I still love her. I came back here to Korea because of her." Jennie answered. "But I gave way to you before because it's you that she loves. But it's not the case now, Wendy-ssi." 

 

Wendy gulps. 

 

"I'm the one she loves now. And I'll be a fool if I let her go again."

 

"Jennie-ssi." 

 

"Technically, you're her real girlfriend. But with the situation now, it's not important anymore. What's important is whom Joohyun loves. And it's me." 

 

Wendy clenched her fist. 

 

"I'm really sorry, Wendy-ssi." With that, Jennie walked away. 


 

When the members of the Queens noticed that Jennie is overdoing her sweetness and clinginess to Irene (which is not part of what they've agreed before), they confronted Wendy about it and with no choice, Wendy told her what Jennie is planning and wanting to do. 

 

Joy was beyond furious, even Yeri cursed under her breath. Joy nearly barged into Irene's room to drag Jennie out if not for Seulgi who calmed the maknaes, telling them to be rational for Irene's sake. The two eventually listened, but Yeri was never friendly with Jennie again after that, while Joy chose to completely ignore Jennie's presence at all. They would be discreet about it though when Irene's around. 


 

Apparently, they are not the only ones who don't like Jennie. Majority of Irene's fangirls who still can't accept that their Queen is seriously dating someone else, started to threaten Jennie this time. They didn't forget Irene's warning to them last year but in their defense, Irene was talking about Wendy that time. Jennie is a different story now. But since Jennie's family is also influential, these fangirls are more careful with the threatening this time, making sure they would do it secretly and without revealing their faces. 

 

The first time it happened, Jennie freaked out. There were words "Leave our Queen alone" painted on her car, while the back tires were flat out. Irene had to rush that day to the university upon receiving Jennie's call. 

 

The same thing happened for three consecutive days, this time the words were found on Jennie's locker. To further scare Jennie, there was a dead rat inside the locker. Irene was furious that she had to fire the university's head of security. 

 

"But why would they do that?" Irene asked. The five Queens, Wendy, and Jennie are in the Queens' lounge. Yeri told Irene that it's probably her fans who did the bullying.

 

"Crazy jealousy?" Yeri answered. "They don't want to see you with someone's else, unnie." 

 

"What? Are they crazy? To the point of even doing this kind of thing??" 

 

Irene was mad. Still, she keeps comforting Jennie. Joy was passive about it and kept playing on her phone instead, Seulgi was trying to calm Irene down, while Wendy was seated beside Joy, her gaze never left Irene. 

 

"It's not the first time though." Yeri shrugged. "In fact, unnie should be thankful," she gestured towards Jennie. "What they did to Wendy unnie before was-" Yeri gasped, covering . 

 

Joy stopped playing. Seulgi held her breath. Jennie gulps in nervousness. Meanwhile, Wendy is the only one who remains calm. 

 

Irene raised her brow to Yeri then looked to Wendy, and back to Yeri again. 

 

"You were saying?" 

 

Yeri gulps, trying to sound nonchalant. "I'm just saying, Wendy unnie kind of experienced the same thing before." 

 

Irene looks at Wendy once more before talking back to Yeri. 

 

"Why?" Irene inquired. "We're just friends, just like what you've said." 

 

"Well, yes, of course." Yeri laughs, a bit awkwardly. "But you see, unnie-" Yeri silently looks around, asking for help. She looks at Joy who merely shrugs and shakes her head. Then to Seulgi who's obviously not doing any better than her. Alas, Yeri met Wendy's eyes. The older girl sighs. 

 

"They got insecured, unnie." Wendy answered, saving Yeri. "We've just met and we became friends instantly. They were jealous because of that." 

 

Yeri silently exhales in relief while Irene's eyes are on Wendy. "Yeah, that's that, unnie."

 

Irene nodded, believing Wendy's answer. She then turned to Jennie again. "How about you, love? Three days ago was the first time they did this to you?" 

 

"Uh, yes, Hyun." Jennie cleared . "I told you I studied in the US these past years, right? I just came back and enrolled in the university when I heard about your accident." 

 

"Ah, right. You've told me that." Irene nodded, remembering what Jennie told her before the first time Jennie visited her in the hospital. 

 

"That's a relief." Irene kissed Jennie's temple and Wendy had to look away at that. 

 

"But seriously, they should stop." Irene said grimly. "If I found out who they are, I will make them pay for it." 

 

"You wouldn't, unnie. You promised." 

 

Silence echoed inside the room. 

 

Seulgi held her breath the second time, Yeri was frozen in her place, Joy was staring at Wendy in shock, while Jennie kept looking back and forth from Irene and Wendy. 

 

However, contrary to Yeri's reaction to her own slip, Wendy was looking at Irene straight ahead, eyes didn't falter. It's as if it was not a slip of the tongue and Wendy meant to say that. 

 

"What?" Irene asked, staring at Wendy too. Irene didn't expect anyone to contradict her, especially Wendy. And somehow, it didn't sit right with her. 

 

"You promised you wouldn't fight them."

 

There's no hint of anger or commanding tone in Wendy's voice. In fact, the latter was so calm and composed. So Irene didn't know why she's starting to get pissed.

 

"When?" 

 

Wendy didn't miss the cold tone. A part of her knows that she should just stop. She shouldn't be on Irene's bad side especially now. But Wendy knows she can't let this go, not when Irene is threatening to fight someone. 

 

"Last year. You promised me, unnie." 

 

This irked Irene. First, her girlfriend is being bullied by her supposedly fans. Second, she is Irene Bae and she's used to getting and doing what she wants but here's this girl who everyone else told her is a close friend of hers but whom she can't remember and now, the said girl has the nerve to refute her. And third, she's being reminded of something that she can't remember and it frustrates her. 

 

Irene scoffs. "Well, sorry to say but, I don't remember that promise anymore." 

 

Wendy already expected that, but the hurt still came. Still, she stood her ground. 

 

"I know. But a promise is still a promise, whether you remember it or not." 

 

"That's nonsense. A promise doesn't mean anything when the person whom you claim to have given that promise doesn't even remember it."

 

"A promise would only mean nothing if the person who made it, disregarded it, consciously."

 

"How can I not when I can't even remember it?" 

 

Tension filled the air as Irene's voice raised. Worries can be seen from the other girl's eyes as they keep looking back and forth between the two. 

 

"That's why I'm saying it to you now, unnie." 

 

"And why would I believe you?" Irene asked before she could stop herself. 

 

"Unnie." Seulgi was the first one to move, holding Irene's arm. 

 

Irene realized her words and cursed under her breath. She looked at Wendy and saw the unmistakably hurt in the younger girl's eyes. 

 

Irene gritted her teeth and walked away, with Jennie immediately following her. 



 

**

 

Wendy excused herself a moment after Irene and Jennie left, saying she's already late for her class. Joy insisted on walking Wendy to her class, constantly asking from time to time if the older girl is alright. Wendy gave Joy a smile, telling the latter not to worry about her. 

 

Wendy can't focus on her class though, especially after what happened. Her mind goes to earlier events and it hurts. She clutched the silver jewelry on her neck, a new habit she formed whenever she felt like crying. It's like she's getting strength from Irene's gift so as to fulfill the promise she made to Irene once. "Don't cry again because of me."

 

Unable to focus on what her professor was saying, Wendy grabbed her pen and scribbled words in her notebook. Words that she's currently feeling. 

 

I’m right here 

Don’t you recognize me? 

I miss you so much I’ve been waiting for a long time...

 

Wendy read what she had written. She drops her pen and sighs at the last sentence. You're here but why does it feel like you're so far away, unnie. I really miss you so much. 



 

After class, Wendy was wandering along the ground when she noticed two suspicious students, judging by how they keep looking left and right while opening a car, which is actually taking too long in Wendy's opinion. She shrugged it at first, but when she glanced briefly at the plate number, Wendy's eyes widened. It's Jennie's car. 

 

Wendy hurriedly walked towards the students who still hadn't noticed her presence as the two girls were still busy trying to open the car. 

 

"Hey, what are you doing?!" 

 

The girls jumped in shock and slowly turned their heads towards Wendy. 

 

"You?" Wendy recognized one of the girls. She's without a doubt Irene's fan. In fact, she was the leader of the group that attacked her last year. "You're Jimin, right?" 

 

Jimin's eyes widened. "W-we-Wendy-ssi."

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Wendy asked angrily. She noticed the spray paint on Jimin's other hand. "You're the one who keeps threatening Jennie-ssi?" 

 

"It's none of your business." The other one argued. "Besides, you should be thankful. She stole Queen Bae from you, right?" 

 

Wendy rolled her eyes. She's too tired right now to even argue with these girls. 

 

"Stop it, whatever you're doing." Wendy warned them. "Your Queen is really angry and if she caught you, I really don't know what she would do." 

 

The two girls gulped and looked at each other. However, Jimin was more hard headed. 

 

"Why? Would you rat us out?" Jimin pushed Wendy's shoulder and smirked. "It's good to finally do this now. You don't know how hard I held myself back just because of Queen Bae's threat. But now, she doesn't remember any of it. She doesn't even remember you." 

 

Wendy let Jimin push her. But she remembered Irene's words. 

 

Can you just promise me that you'll fight back at least for yourself? Don't let them step down on you, Seungwan-ah. At least defend yourself, please?"

 

And Wendy promised. 

 

"Stop it." Wendy caught Jimin's hand in the air. "And if you don't stop with whatever you're doing with Jennie-ssi, Joohyun unnie will surely know about this."

 

Jimin seemed to be taken aback. They've done all sorts of bad things to Wendy last year and she didn't fight back. 

 

Momentarily frozen in her place, Wendy managed to snatch the spray paint in Jimin's hold. "Just stop this, okay?" 

 

"Yah! Why would we listen to you? Give that back!" Jimin jumped on Wendy and tackled her to the ground. 

 

"Argh." Wendy groans as her back hits the ground. She keeps pushing Jimin off, while Jimin's companion can only watch the two, afraid of getting caught in a brawl. While the two were on the ground, the other girl noticed a group of people coming their way. Her eyes widened. 

 

"Jimin, stop it. Let's go. She's here. She's here." 

 

But Jimin was so busy wanting to land a hit on Wendy's face, to hear her companion. Afraid of what could happen, the other girl ran away from the scene. 

 

"Yah, what's happening here?!" 

 

Wendy and Jimin immediately stopped. They both knew that voice very well. 

 

Jimin tensed and Wendy was finally able to push her off. Dusting herself, Wendy stood up, wincing at the pain on her back. Jimin followed suit, her eyes on the floor. 

 

Irene and Wendy's eyes met and they both looked away, suddenly being reminded of what happened earlier at the Queens' lounge. Standing with Irene is Jennie and three other girls whom Wendy recognized as Jin-myung, Eunjae, and Jiwon, Jennie's friends. 

 

"What's happening here?" Irene's cold voice asked. 

 

Before anyone could answer, Eunjae gasped. She points to Jennie's car then on Wendy's hand. 

 

"Jennie.. Queen Bae, That's.." 

 

Irene followed her line of sight and frowns. Jennie's car has been vandalised again, and in Wendy's hand, is a spray paint. 

 

Wendy immediately realized what was happening. "Joohyun unnie, I know what you're thinking but it's not like that." 

 

"Wendy-ssi, are you the one who-" 

 

"I'm not. And I told you it's not like that." Wendy interrupted Jiwon. 

 

"What is the meaning of this then?" Irene asked, eyes on Wendy. 

 

"Well, I.." Wendy looks at Jimin whose eyes are still on the ground. Wendy noticed the latter's shaking hands and she can't help but feel bad for her. 

 

"You what, Wendy-ssi?" Jiwon taunts. "The evidence is in your hands." 

 

"This," Wendy raised the spray paint in her hands. "Doesn't prove that I'm the one who did it." 

 

By now, students are now rounding them up, watching intensely. 

 

 "Okay, very well then." Jiwon looked at the girl behind Wendy. "Hey you, the other girl."

 

Realizing that all eyes were on her, Jimin raised her head and looked at them. 

 

"Tell us the truth, she's the one who did this. Right?" Jiwon asked, her finger pointing to Wendy. 

 

"What? I told you I didn't do this!" Wendy argued. 

 

"We're not asking you, Wendy-ssi." Jiwon prodded towards Jimin. "So?" 

 

"It's.." Jimin stuttered. 

 

"It's okay. Tell us, and you'll be greatly rewarded." Jiwon spoke with fake sweetness that Wendy had to roll her eyes. 

 

"Well, it's.." Jimin gulps. "It's Wendy-ssi." 

 

Wendy turned to Jimin, jaw dropped. 

 

Jimin avoided Wendy's gaze and stared at the ground. "It's.. It's her." She answered shakily. "I.. I was.. I was trying to stop her but.. But she got mad and, and-" 

 

Wendy couldn't  believe her ears. She continuous to look at Jimin in shock, while the latter still refuse to meet her eyes. 

 

"How could you?" Irene's tone was dangerous. She was still a bit irritated with Wendy after what happened at the lounge and now, something big is adding to that. 

 

"It's not me, unnie!" Frustration was evident in Wendy's voice. 

 

"Then who did?!" 

 

Wendy clenched her fist. 

 

"If not you, then who?!" 

 

"I-" Wendy looked away "I  don't know." 

 

Behind her, Jimin made an audible gasp. 

 

Irene scoffs. "And you want me to believe that it's not you?" 

 

"And I'm telling you that I'm not!" Wendy finally loses it. "Why can't you believe me?!" 

 

"Joohyun unnie? Wendy unnie?" 

 

Joy emerged from the crowd, interrupting the two. She stands in the middle of them. "What's going on?" 

 

 "Someone saw her vandalising Jennie's car." 

 

"I told you it's not me, unnie!" 

 

"Someone saw you!" 

 

"Why is it so easy for you to believe someone else, and not me?" 

 

"Are you any different?" 

 

"Unnie!" Joy held Irene's arm. 

 

Wendy was at loss for words. It's like she was being pierced in the heart. Oh yes. How can I forget. For her, I'm just like someone else, a stranger. 

 

"I want you to apologise to Jennie, now." Irene's words are venomous.

 

"Unnie." Joy tried to stop Irene. "Please stop this." 

 

"Tell that to her." Irene pointed at Wendy. 

 

"I would not apologize for something I didn't do." Wendy's answer was surprisingly calm. 

 

However, this pissed Irene more. She felt like Wendy was taking this lightly. 

 

"I'm warning you, Seungwan." Irene inched dangerously closer. 

 

"Unnie.." Joy tugged at Irene's arm. 

 

"Apologize to her. Now." 

 

"I won't." 

 

SLAP! 

 

"Unnie!" 

 

Everyone gasped. Irene lowered down her hand and clenched it. 

 

"Unnie! What's wrong with you?!" 

 

Irene raised her eyebrow. "Are you defending her?" 

 

"Yes, I am!" 

 

"How could you take his side, Sooyoung-ah. I-" 

 

"No, unnie. The question is how can you do this to her?! She's-" 

 

"Sooyoung-ah." Wendy called. 

 

Joy looks at Wendy. The latter gives her a small smile and shakes her head, telling Joy not to continue. 

 

"But, unnie." 

 

"It's okay." Wendy mouthed. 

 

Joy gritted her teeth. "Fine." She spats bitterly. "Let's get out of here, unnie." 

 

"Stay right here, Sooyoung." Irene commanded. "You're not going with her." 

 

Joy scoffs. "You have lost the right to tell me what to do, unnie." 

 

Irene was stunned. "Sooyoung-" 

 

Joy ignored the call and took Wendy's arm. "Come on, unnie."



 

**


 

"Hey, are you okay?" Wendy placed an iced americano in front of Joy and pats the latter's back before she settled on her own seat across Joy. 

 

Joy huffs. "I should be the one asking you that, unnie." 

 

Wendy gives a gentle smile as she sips her bubble tea. 

 

"You don't have to worry about me, Sooyoung-ah." 

 

Joy sighs. "I know you're hurting, unnie." 

 

Wendy didn't comment on that. She sips from her drink once more. 

 

"You can cry, you know, unnie." 

 

Wendy plays with the straw on her drinks, avoiding Joy's stare. "I promised Joohyun unnie I won't cry because of her. She said it'll hurt her if that happens, and I don't want that. So, I intend to keep that promise." 

 

"But.." Joy hesitated. "Things are different now." 

 

"Well, yeah." Wendy nodded, still mindlessly staring at her drink. Wendy wanted to add 'but', but no words came out. 

 

Once again, Joy sighs. She sips her own drink and nobody says a word for a while. 

 

"I'm just here, unnie." Joy said, after a few minutes of silence. "Seulgi unnie and Yerim too. You know that." 

 

Wendy finally meets Joy's eyes. She smiled. "I know. Thank you." 

 

"So if ever you need someone or if you need anything, just tell me. Okay, unnie?" 

 

"Actually, I need you to do something, Sooyoung-ah." 

 

Joy straightened up. "Oh, what is it, unnie?" 

 

"I'm fine here, Sooyoung." Wendy then gave a playful grin. "So you can go now and talk to Joohyun unnie." 

 

"I don't want to talk to her." Joy pouts, making Wendy laugh. 

 

She ruffles Joy's hair. "Don't lie to me. I know you know that you shouldn't have said that to Joohyun unnie. And I know too that you're feeling guilty about it." 

 

"But I'm mad, unnie. How could she do that to you?" 

 

"It's just a misunderstanding, Sooyoung-ah. And we can't really blame her. You know how Joohyun unnie is with other people." 

 

"But you're not-" 

 

"I'm not other people, I know." Wendy gave a small smile. "But to the Joohyun unnie now who lost her memory of me, I am. And.. we just have to accept that."

 

Joy sighs. She's not liking what's happening but she can't do anything about it. 

 

"And besides," Wendy pats Joy's arm. "As much as I appreciate and thank you for standing up for me earlier, I prefer you won't do that again to Joohyun unnie." 

 

Joy pouted. She knows she may have gone overboard earlier. 

 

Wendy smiled at this. "The friendship you guys have is one of the things I truly admire. And I don't want anything to taint that friendship. Especially because of me."

 

Joy didn't answer, but Wendy knows the younger girl is taking in her words. 

 

"Joohyun unnie loves you guys so much. And I think she might have gotten hurt with your words earlier."

 

"Ugh." Joy whines. "Stop making me feel guilty, unnie." 

 

Wendy chuckles. "I'm sorry, Sooyoung-ah. It was not my intention. But you know what I'm saying. Right?" 

 

Joy huffs. "Yeah." 

 

"So, talk to her and apologise. Hm?" 

 

"Fine." 

 

Wendy smiles and ruffles Joy's hair. 



 

**


 

Irene is in her room, staring blankly on her cellphone. She was contemplating whether to call Joy or not, but every time she was about to press the call button, memories from earlier events always flash through her: to Joy's hateful words, then to the obvious hurt on Wendy's face, then finally on how she treated Wendy. 

 

"Urgh!" Irene exclaimed loudly in frustration. 

 

Knock. Knock. 

 

"Unnie?" Seulgi's voice was heard. 

 

"Yeah? Come in." 

 

Seulgi sat on the couch and observed the older girl. It's obvious that Irene is bothered by something.

 

"You okay, unnie?" 

 

Irene sighs. "I'm sure you already know what happened at the campus earlier. You're here because of that, right?" 

 

"Well, yeah, I've heard a few things." Seulgi admits. "But I don't know the whole story so I came here to ask you." 

 

Irene sighs for the umpteenth time that day. Nonetheless, she narrated the events to Seulgi.

 

"So?" Irene asked as Seulgi kept silent once she was done talking. "What can you say?" 

 

"Well, unnie.." Seulgi started carefully. "Of course I wish Sooyoung had reacted differently.." 

 

Irene sensed her hesitancy. "But?" 

 

Seulgi sighs. "Okay, unnie. First of all, I'm not taking any side, okay? But.. Well, do you really believe that Wendy could do that?" 

 

"The girl with her said so." 

 

"Yeah, you've mentioned that. But what I'm asking is if you honestly believe that Wendy would do that?" 

 

"Well, I-" Irene avoided Seulgi's gaze. "I don't know." 

 

"Why? I mean, you know Wendy." 

 

"I don't." Irene answered in a whisper. "I don't remember her. I don't have any memories of her."

 

"Okay." Seulgi nodded in understanding. "But how about the Wendy you know now?" 

 

Irene raised her brow at that.

 

"You might not remember her but you've seen and spent time with her over the past month. How about that Wendy, unnie?" Seulgi prodded. "Do you believe that, that Wendy could do what the girl is accusing her of?" 

 

"Well.." 

 

Irene remembered the first time she saw Wendy. How the younger girl was teary eyed yet so happy when she first saw her upon opening her eyes. She recalled how Wendy was always there at the hospital with her and how Wendy would always show her a smile even though things are a bit awkward between them. She thought of what happened earlier and how Wendy never looked at her with hatred and instead, even stopped Joy from fighting with her. 

 

"Ugh!" Irene screams in frustration as she covers her face with both hands. 

 

Seeing that her point had gotten across, Seulgi spoke again. 

 

"Don't worry about Wendy, unnie. That girl doesn't know how to hold grudges."

 

Irene lowered her hands a bit to take a peak. "Are you saying that I should apologize?"

 

Seulgi shrugs. "You're older than me, unnie. I won't tell you what you have to do. You know it already." 

 

Irene hides her face on both hands again. What are you gonna do, Bae Joohyun? You ing messed up. 

 

 

--

PS: Some of you may hate Irene in this chapter. What she did was wrong, but remember, she lost her memory. Wendy is practically a stranger to her right now, and she thinks that Jennie is still her girlfriend, and you know how overprotective Irene is with the people she loves. Pls try to understand her. 🙃 

PPS: Sorry for the angst. But the next chapter will be lighter, I hope.  😁