() 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵 ☄ : freeverse roleplay : mewe-based : revamping!

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 
 
width must be 562; height can be 456 or more
 
width and height must be 54

CELESTIAL

ROLEPLAY

The sky is not the limit, your imagination is."

01

 
 
 

established on 05/04/2020

02

 
 
 

, MEWE BASED

03

 
 
 

freeverse

04

 
 
 

open & accepting

 

statistics

of our roleplay

width must be 72; height can be 853 or more

000

000

months
old

months
old

width must be 72; height can be 85 or more

006

006

total
members

total
members

update

 

We are now accepting applications, guidelines and application form have been updated. Join us today!

MAY

12

+

 
 
 

about us

width must be 300; height can be 100 or more

A lot of us have been there; you're going about your day when suddenly, inspiration strikes and you're hit with a new plot idea! Eager to share it with your fellow roleplayers, you log onto your favorite social media site and click on your friends list... only to realize that you don't really have any. That's where Celestial comes in! 

This is a freeverse roleplay with minimal guidelines (not rules), laidback activity expectations, and a warm, welcoming environment! If you're looking for new and interesting writing partners, or you're just itching to do some casual roleplaying but you don't have the time nor energy to join a busy community with strict rules then we're the place for you! 

music.youtube.com

INTERLUDE: WINGS

WINGS

 
 

01:28

03:32

 

+

 
 
 

guidelines

001.



Be respectful, no OOC drama. Receiving consent from other muns for any content is advised. If you have any questions or concerns, please do reach out to the admins via our mod account.

002.



You must be at least 19 years old to join, while your chosen face claim(s) must be at least 20. Any legal idol, actor, or model is okay to use, internationals included. 

003.



If you need a break but you'd like to stay in our community then just let us know and answering our weekly questions will be excused until you return from your hiatus! If for some reason, you do not return by the date that you've given us, we will allow an additional 72 hours to come online and message the mod account before you are removed from the groups and your face claims are made available again.   

In the instance of leaving the roleplay altogether, kindly inform the admins so that we can keep the master list updated. 

004.



You may use up two face claims; gender does not matter, however, your chosen face claims may not be from the same idol group, if applicable. CC as often as you'd like, swap out one or both of your face claims for someone new, just notify the admins. Any eligible celeb who isn't on the master list is available. 

You can use any picture as your default (profile pic), whether it's one of your face claims, a meme, a flower, ice cream, a pentagram, whatever you'd like. 

005.



How your character goes about relationships, pregnancies/mpreg is completely up to you. There is no dating ban, and all ualities are welcome.  

006.



We're not always in the mood to write, right? If that's ever the case, do feel free to decompress in the OOC group, chat with other muns and maybe even play some games! Please do not feel pressured into pushing out replies, if you simply cannot focus on actually roleplaying for a bit, we understand!     

007.



The sky is the limit with your creativity, we just ask that you include a trigger warning at the top of your posts if necessary.  No PM roleplaying, please. 

We have two main roleplaying groups, and the group is optional to join. If you do not wish to receive notifications from a certain group, feel free to turn them off.

Additionally, there is a plot drop group where you can post your ideas and gain inspiration from others! We recommend checking out any notifications that come from this group, as well as looking through older posts if you're looking for people to plot with. 

When posting in the plot drop group, please include genre tags. 

+

 
 
 

how to join us

width must be 300; height can be 100 or more

Please subscribe to the thread and then fill out the application form via Google Forms. After submitting your app, comment on this thread with the following, "applied as (insert face claims here)."

We will reserve your chosen face claims for the next 48 hours. 

You do not have to wait for an admin to respond to your comment, if you have your account ready, you're more than welcome to add the mod! After accepting your request, you will be added to the four main groups and any roleplaying groups of your choice. 

Please introduce yourself in the group titled 'Introductions' before anything else. This is mandatory. 

application form

+

 
 
 

master list

RESERVED = WAITING FOR FRIEND REQUEST LISTED = unavailable 

FEMALES


BLACKPINK: Lisa, Jennie, Rose
— LOONA: Yves

— RED VELVET: Irene
TWICE: Sana, Momo
WJSN: Eunseo
— 
MODELS: Chailee Son

MALES


BIGBANG: G-Dragon
BTS: Jungkook, V, Suga
— NCT: Jaehyun
SEVENTEEN: Jeonghan
MODELS: Lee Seoho, Cha Hyunseung

+

 
 
 

our management

width and height must be 46

SIR WELLINGTON

mOD ACCOUNT  (click the pic to add)

celestialfreeverse
▸ don't forget to comment after submitting your application form!