CH. 1 Beginning

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin was a woman who always worked hard for her dreams. Her dream was to become one of the best choreographers in Korea.

It took her a lot of practice, mental breakdowns, and patience to get where she is now. She and her best friend Soyeon, who happens to be one of the best producers of this century opened their one Entertainment.

They started little in different companies and worked their way up to the Top. When they had enough money they decided to combine their talents and start to work on their dream together.

They met when they were still in elementary school. Both girls were the quiet/shy type which is why they understood each other even without words. It wasn't easy for them in school tho. But Soojin knew she found a real friend after Soyeon discovered Soojin's biggest secret.

Soojin was born with male ia. Soyeon on the other side was always bullied because the other kids called her ugly. But for Soojin, Soyeon was beautiful inside out.

The only other difference between these two was their passion. Growing up Soyeon always wanted to be a rapper and Songwriter. She already wrote her own songs when they were in junior school and Soojin was lucky enough that her parents allowed her to take dance lessons when she was still little.

Back to the present... the CEOs wanted to hold auditions outside of Korea. This is why Soojin was on her way to Taiwan to find new talents, or what they call "raw diamonds".

At first, Soojin wanted to take someone with her but her co-worker and friend Minnie couldn't make it.

 

[Flashback]

Yesterday...

"Do you want to come with me?", Soojin asked Minnie. Minnie was a vocal coach and songwriter they met during University. They got along pretty well even with a little language barrier since Minnie was from Thailand.

"I would love to....", Minnie said slowly. "Do I hear a -but-..?", Soojin asked. Minnie nod and continued "...but sadly I can't. Miyeon and I are going on a date next week. She finally gave me a chance! I can't miss that.", Minnie said with a slight pout. 

Soojin sighed. "It's ok. If you weren't my friend I would have scolded you like your boss. But I wish you a lot of luck! Don't ruin your chance ... again", she said and couldn't help but laugh at Minnie's pouting face.

Minnie tried more than once to get a date with her long-time crush. Miyeon was another vocal coach from their company and a fellow friend. But that was a different story.

[Flashback end]

 

When she was finally on her seat inside the plane she started to work again. Her friends called her a workaholic and always tell her to relax sometimes. But without work, she wouldn't be where she is right now. There are still many choreo's she needs to work on and a lot of trainees she still needs to supervise. Of course, there are people in the company who could do the job as well, but she wanted to do it herself. Because of that, life outside their company didn't exist for her anymore.

Soyeon always scolded her because even on her free days you could find her in one of the practice rooms dancing to whatever. Dancing was not only her passion, it was also her stress reliever. And most of the time she comes up with new ideas for the next projects.


Of course, Soyeon being her best friend, tried to set her up several times so she would leave the company and actually go out. But nothing worked for Soojin since she was too focused on herself and maybe because of her special condition. Her dates usually freaked out when they found out about it. That's why Soojin told herself, she would not date.

"Ladies and Gentleman we are now approaching Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter