What is better than better?

Being Good is Bad Sometimes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was just Momo walking beside the street park, but a kid bumped hard into her enough for that kid to fall on the ground. It was an accident, not her fault but as little emotional and sensitive kid, a loud wail was heard all over the area. The people’s eyes around started to look at her, judge her, when she hasn’t done anything wrong.

Momo clicked her tongue in so much annoyingness. She looks down on the kid who’s crying out loud on the ground, only to snickers before she started to walk, ignoring the whole scene.

Momo is not a good person. And she’s not hiding it. She doesn’t want to be one actually.

But her, casually walking out was stopped.

Sharp eyes on the way straighten up, teeth gritted in so much anger and fist clenching so hard. The murmurs of the people around while looking at her wasn’t helping too. Momo, was in a complete furious level.

Someone, has just throw something on her head.

“You bumped the kid and you’re just gonna run away?”

Momo didn’t look back, she’s holding herself, trying to calm herself. Looking back will gonna be a bad idea. Especially the voice was really familiar to her.

Momo smirked in force, “I didn’t bump that kid. That kid was the one who crashed on me.” She corrected.

And for what Momo can hear, the kid has stops from crying but still sobbing a little. Momo can already visualize the scene. Her helping the kid, saying encouraging words while cleaning the kids’ clothes.

Momo now thought she can go, but before she could even take a step a hand was already holding her wrist. She immediately shoves it, and turn it the other way. Now, she’s the one who’s holding this girl’s wrist putting it up in the air while glaring furiously.

“How many times did I say you not to touch me, Miss Student Council President? Or should I call you Sana? Since we’re out the school.” Momo tighten her grip. Knew she’s hurting Sana but Sana refusing to whimper is making her irritated more.

Sana fight on Momo’s death gaze, and she’s the only one who can do that on Momo.

“He’s a kid. How could you just ignore him when you could’ve helped him?”

Sana tries to take back her hand but Momo didn’t let her, instead she got pulled closer to her. They are now an inched closer together, bodies are slightly bumping to each other.

Momo didn’t mind to put her face closer to Sana’s.

“You already helped him. There are tons of people around here who can help him other than me, am I wrong?”

And Sana just couldn’t believe her ears. On how a can a person can think like this.

Momo can see the disbelieved-on Sana’s eyes. But she doesn’t care.

“And of all people you know I am not a good person. I don’t have plan to be one. I…” Momo looks more deeply on Sana, wanting to get her loud.

“Disgust good people than the bad one. A good person…” Momo put her face closer than ever on Sana. “like you, Sana.”

And that maybe triggered Sana to pushed Momo hard landing a slap on Momo’s face.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter