004

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later,Chaeyoung called Taeyeon to come for fitting.Taeyeon went to a boutique & bought a beautiful expensive dress for Chaeyoung's daughter,as an apology.

The dress maker opened the door after hearing the bell ring."hello ma'am."she bowed.

"Hello dear..."the actress said shyly."this,this is for you,I mean your daughter.I'm sorry about that day."

Chaeyoung got the box while leading her in & opened it."oh...this is so expensive! Thank you.it was my fault too,I must apologize too.I'm sorry."she said.

"No,no...I'm sorry."

"No,I'm more sorry..."

"I'm more more sorry."

"I'm mo_"

"eomma,what is that?"Soeun asked.

"Oh God,this beautiful young lady..."Taeyeon knelt down in front of her."I bought it for you...it's a dress."she got it from Chaeyoung."here,wear it please."

"Thank you Miss."Soeun bowed.

The actress giggled."Well,I'm not Miss..."

"Oh~are you married?"she nodded."do you have a child too? Can I play with your child?"

Taeyeon's face fell all of a sudden."I...I don't have a child,darling."

Chaeyoung felt that the actress wasn't happy with her daughter's question,so she managed to change the topic."Soeun,dear,go & wear it lovely."

"Ok,eomma."she ran to her room.

"Don't run!"

"Sorry~"

"Come,let's see what I have done up to now..."Chaeyoung brought the cloth & her other stuff."come here please."

"Soeun,it's a beautiful name..."Taeyeon said,standing in front of her."how old is she?"

"Seven...you like children?"

Taeyeon nodded."a lot..."

"But you always say you don't like children,both you & Byun shi.I've watched all of your talk shows & variety shows."Chaeyoung said,busy with the dress' cloth.

"I'm an actress,a talented liar..."Taeyeon sighed."I didn't ask your name by the way."

"Chaeyoung...you can call me Chaeng too.that's how I'm usually called."she smiled.

"Chaeyoung,I don't know why I'm telling you this.maybe because you look trustworthy.the thing is,I'm...not able to bear children."Chaeyoung froze.she couldn't believe what she had heard.

"Impossible!"the dress maker said."how did you understand?"

"I...got pregnant four years ago,everything was fine...it was fine,until...until one night when I was in my third month,I stood up with a heavy pain...that night,my child..."she wiped her eyes."that miscarriage happened...my gynecologist said I'm unable to have babies,only a miracle can change this...we gave up,I can't,& I must face it."

"Oh my darling~"Chaeyoung hugged her."didn't you try again?"the actress shook her head."miracle isn't impossible,really...& you can always have children,you can adopt a child."

Taeyeon sighed."Baekhyun says the same,but I understand how mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter