Chapter 2: Maybe she not that bad?

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: So.... Where are we going?

We have been walking for a while in silence. I began speaking first to ease away the awkwardness but Zeze didn't even talk back and just continue walking forward. I pouted and just followed her right behind when she suddenly spoke.

Zeze: We are going to Dystopia. It is a place for thieves like us to meet and share or buy stuff. Like an underground market just for thieves.

Zeze walked for a bit before turning to the right of an alley and stopped just in front of a sewer cover.

Zeze: We have to go down this sewer before we get to Dystopia.

Jahoon: We have to go down a sewer?! Then why did you make me dress like this?! I should have brought plastic bags to cover myself if I have known this.

While my mind was breaking down and I ran my hand through my hair, Zeze have been bending down and pulling the sewer cover off in the meanwhile. She stood back up and dusted her hands off.

Zeze: You will just be carrying on too much weight if you did it, also you won't even be needing it because there is no water down here in this part of the sewer.

Zeze then began moving her way down the ladder of the sewer. I watched her as I breathed out a heavy sigh. I turned to left and right, glancing if anyone was watching.

Jahoon: Well... here goes nothing.

I took a deep breath in and held my breath before making my own way down the ladder. I made my way down to the end of the ladder and looked for Zeze.

Zeze: I'm right here.

I turned around to see her appear from the dark. She reached out for a switch and suddenly the sewer was well-lighted.

Zeze: Come on. This way.

She then began walking away from me, making me run a little bit to catch up to her.

Jahoon: So... Do I need to do something when we get there?

Zeze: First of all you become quiet. I like you more that way. You should ignore everyone who is trying to talk to you by acting like you can't speak or hear what they say.

Jahoon: But why?

Zeze: Just follow what I say and trust me you don't want to know it but unluckily you will find out yourself when we get there.

I glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter