Chapter 1: Our different personalities

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: I choose to be with….Zeze.

All of the girls looked at me surprised except for Snow White and Zeze, who just had their blank faces on.

Snow White: You are sure that you are choosing to be with Zeze? There is no turning back after this.

Jahoon: Yes, I'm sure.

I tried to sound as confident as possible but to no avail. I could hear my voice trembling when I spoke. The girls looked at each other and didn't know what to do. It is right that Zeze doesn't seem to like me but maybe spending time with her would soften her up and maybe I could become friends with her? People can always change. Suddenly Snow White got on her feet with Mia in her arms.

Snow White: I'm going to my room now. Good night.

The others followed her lead and began making their way to their rooms. They all looked at me with a worried expression and clapped me on the shoulder for encouragement. The hamster-looking girl stopped right beside me and whispered into my right ear.

Hamster girl: Good luck with her, you are really gonna need it. She usually doesn't talk with strangers and even if she is on her tablet the whole time, she could kill any strangers she wants at any time-

Zeze: Are you finished with her yet Hamster?

Zeze: Yes, unnie! She is all yours!

Hamster gave me a fighting look before she disappeared like the others. I looked towards Zeze, who had already moved to stand by the stairs.

Zeze: Come with me. It is upstairs.

I didn't dare to ask her anything at all and just followed her to one of the many doors, revealing her bedroom behind it.

Zeze: That is my bedroom. You can sleep on that sofa over there. Good night.

Zeze walked in front of me and laid down on the bed and slept after a few minutes. I looked at her in disbelief and just shook my head. I walked over to the sofa and curled myself up before falling asleep myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I stretched my body and looked around the room. Wait. I didn't sleep with a blanket last night? I scratched the back of my neck and sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter