Chapter 6: Rescue

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi: So you're telling me that you guys used to be hanging out in that old crusty-looking building?

We were currently on the rooftop of a few buildings away from the building where RingRing was supposed to be. I grabbed the spying glasses from Hitomi and pointed them in the direction of the building. I must give it to Hitomi. The building does look very nasty to be in. Sakura: It had been a lot better at the time but now I don't know what has happened to it.

Jahoon: But how are we gonna make sure that RingRing is actually inside of there and that we have not been led to the wrong building?

Sakura: First of all RingRing would not lie to me unless the letter that we received a few days ago was from someone else and second, I think we are at the right place. Look! I can see Mina near the building now!

I grabbed the spying glasses again and pointed them back in the direction just as I saw Mina entering the building.

Jahoon: Should we try to get closer to see what is happening inside there?

Sakura: It is too dangerous to go inside of there. It would be better for us to lay low right now instead of trying to infiltrate.

Hitomi: Maki is right. We don't know what is in there and what is going on. It is better for us to spy on her for a while longer. We made our way down and got back to the headquarters where we reported back to the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a while since we last were at the rooftop spying on Mina. Ever since then, we have been trying to come near the building in groups to try and get inside and today was finally the day that we were going to save RingRing. I changed into the clothes that Sakura had gotten for the first time, the blue suit. I was staring at myself in the reflection not noticing that Sakura had already gotten out of the bathroom and was standing right behind. I only noticed when she placed a hand on my shoulder.

Sakura: Looks like someone is nervous.

Jahoon: How can I not be nervous?

I turned around to look at her with a worried look. She pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around my waist but still kept a bit of distance so she could look at me clearly.

Jahoon: I'm going to do something that I have never done before!

Sakura: But you have tried to break into a few stores and shops by now.

Jahoon: Yeah, I know but it was with one of you guys by my side the whole time, not like this time! Also, a whole person lives depending on us! On me! If I just make one little mistake…

Sakura pulled me closer to her and held me tighter. She patted my back and only this time did I notice that I had been crying.

Sakura: I know that you are scared, Jahoon and you won't be alone. I will be there with you, Jahoon. All the time. Nothing will happen. Trust me. You trust me right?

Sakura pulled a bit away and used one hand to wipe away the tears streaming down my face. I nodded while having a small pout on my face. Sakura smiled a bit and used the hand to cup my face and pulled me into a kiss.

Chaeyeon: I'm sorry to ruin you guys' desserts, guys but Eunbi unnie is calling for everyone to come to the living room now. It is time to save RingRing.

Sakura and I pulled away from each other with pink cheeks. I looked at the ground in embarrassment but suddenly I could feel Sakura holding my hand, making me look at her. She gave me an ensuring smile before we all walked out to the living room, where everyone was ready in their clothes.

Eunbi: Now everyone is here. I know that I doubt have to worry about you guys but please be careful everyone. We are going to a place that still is a bit unknown to us, also we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter