Final~

I'm lost in my imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavy rainfall made everyone stuck wherever they were.

 

Lotus Pier Café was filled with fresh smell of bakery and warmth of coffee. It was early evening, the café was bustling as usual.

 

Predicting the rain would not stop anytime soon, many customers left the place under the rain. While few were enjoying their hot drink and pastries.

 

Amidst the dampening environment, a chirpy voice could be heard.

 

“Lan Zhan, isn’t this adorable?”

 

The said boy turned his head where the other had drawn a bunny in the mist formed in the window.

 

His lips turned upward flashing a gentle smile.

 

“Shall we go for a round of mocha this time?” Wei Wuxian asked while toying with his now empty cup of latte.

 

“Okay.” Lan Wangji was okay with whatever his life time confidant chose. He was about to get up to go to the counter but Wei Wuxian held his wrist. “Let me.”

 

Wei Wuxian wanted another round of pastries as well so, he scanned the chiller in front. There was only a single slice of blueberry cake left.

 

“2 mochas and a blueberry…

“2 mochas and a blueberry…

 

The doubling of the voice made both the speakers a little taken aback.

 

A handsome man with a sweet voice immediately said, “Ah…you can have it.”

 

Wei Wuxian smiled at the gentle stranger. “You can go for it. I already had one earlier.”

 

“I can have muffin, you can have the pastry.”

 

“Mocha would taste good with chocolate cookies as well. I will have that…

 

“If you two gentlemen do not want it, I am going to take it.” The third person declared.

 

“Excuse me. Two Americano, one apple pie and one blueberry, please. Thank you.”

 

The person took the tray and was gone, only then the former two looked at one another and broke out in laughter.

 

“I will go with muffins then. By the way, I am Xie Lian.”

 

Shaking the extended hand, he replied. “Wei Wuxian. I’ll get some cookies then.”

 

After getting the tray, the two headed for their respective tables only to figure out that they were just beside each other.

 

They once again laughed out loud earning puzzled look from the two others seated.

 

“San Lang. Meet Mr. Wei Wuxian.”

 

While Xie Lian was social butterfly, his partner was just opposite.

 

“Hello Mr. Wei. I’m Hua Cheng, Xie Lian’s husband.” To emphasize his point, he intertwined their hands. Xie Lian knew how possessive his husband could get so, he just shook his head while apologetically smiling at Wei Wuxian.

 

Lan Wangji was already beside his husband, feeling the hostility in the air.

 

“Mr. Wei, are you with your friend?”

 

“Hmm…we have stopped being friends three years back.” Wei Wuxian’s smile was so bright, more the reason for Hua Cheng to feel uneasy.

 

Xie Lian looked between them surprised. He thought they were more than friends.

 

Lan Wangji sighed. “That’s not the way to introduce ourselves as husbands, Wei Ying.”

 

“But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter