Bon voyage!

Love at First Flight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you wait long? Sorry." Jungsoo said as he sat at the chair across Heechul, not aware of the internal panic that the other was currently undergoing.

Heechul forced an awkward smile. 

“No, I-I just arrived a couple of minutes ago.” he lied when in fact due to being the paranoid that he is he was already at the place since an hour ago. 

 

Jungsoo smiled knowingly. “So… should we order something first?” 

“Ah, r-right we should…”

“I’ll take your order, what is it? I’ll go to the counter. It’s my treat, remember?” Jungsoo offered as he pointed towards the cafe counter.

“A lemonade will do,” Heechul replied hesitantly.

“You don’t drink coffee?” Jungsoo said in a bit of surprise. 

“Not really… but add a sandwich to that… I’ll just pay you later.”

“Ya, no need for that” Jungsoo chuckled before standing from his seat and heading towards the counter.

 

While Jungsoo was busy ordering at the counter, Heechul couldn’t help himself from watching him intently. His white shirt was loosely fitted yet he could still see his wide shoulders and toned arm muscles. Before Heechul knew it, he was already watching him with his chin resting comfortably on his palm. 

Jungsoo might have felt the gaze being directed at him so he turned around and saw Heechul looking at him from their table. He was a second too late to realize that he was caught in the act so he immediately looked away with an obviously red face.

 

Jungsoo went back to the table with a tray in hand. He held himself from laughing at how cute Heechul looked right now while he tried to look busy with his phone when he was just obviously shy about what happened earlier.

Settling with all the food and drinks, Jungsoo decided that it's now time to get into ‘business’.

“We met in an interesting situation, Heechul-ssi. So let me introduce myself again. I am Park Jungsoo, please just call me Jungsoo.” Jungsoo said as he offered his hand towards the man before him.

Heechul reached out and shook the hand offered towards him with a shy smile.

“It was actually nice meeting you Jungsoo-ssi. Also, let me apologize once again for any of the trouble I may have caused you during the flight.”

“No, I should be the one apologizing for that. As soon as I arrived home, I started remembering all the demands and requests I made you do during that time… I-I feel so ashamed thinking about them all.”

“I-it’s okay… I can’t really blame you with that. After all, I also deceived you, right?”

“Yeah, you really got me, ” Jungsoo replied with a light laugh.

Heechul took his glass of lemonade to take a sip but choked with Jungsoo’s next words.

“...After all, you really looked gorgeously pretty in that uniform.” Jungsoo continued with an expectant look towards Heechul.

“I…” Heechul stuttered, not knowing how to answer the question Jungsoo’s gaze was implying.

“Do you believe in love at first sight, Heechul-ssi?” Jungsoo suddenly asked, which finally got Heechul to look at him again.

“Because after that flight… I think I do now. I really thought that I was just infatuated with you for looking like a pretty girl… But when I realized that you still remained in my mind even after days have passed and even while knowing the truth that you were actually a man… I just feel like I need to try or else I will regret it later.” 

 

Awkward silence. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter