Touchdown

Love at First Flight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cabin crew, prepare for landing.” Another announcement was heard from the captain half an hour later.

 

The flight attendants made their final checks before sitting on their respective seats and also fastening their seatbelts.

The next minutes later, the plane gradually dropped its altitude as it approached its intended destination.

The whole time, Jungsoo tried to contain his anxiousness as Heemi’s answer remained pending in his head.

 

 

As the plane reached its final phase before landing, Heechul calmed his messed-up thoughts to focus on the job at hand first. He should not get distracted at this point eventhough he honestly thinks that the operation was simple enough and that the chances of it failing was really low. Still, he heightened his senses and checked if the cuffs were still well-hidden on his back. His focused his attention to their main target just a few steps away from him, ready to pounce at the right timing.

 

 

The feeling of the plane hitting the ground finally came with the inertia of the plane slowing itself on the runway.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. Local time is fifteen minutes past six in the morning and the temperature is 15 degrees Celsius.”

 

The captain finally announced on the speakers, giving Heechul and his team the signal to start their work.

 

“For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.”

 

As soon as the plane stabilized again, members of Heechul’s team immediately removed their seatbelts and went to their assigned positions. Some blocked the exits while the others surrounded their targets.

 

“Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.”

 

It was now Heechul’s turn to stand up and move towards their main target.

“Jang Sungho, you and your accomplices are under arrest for charges of cyber fraud, identity theft and data hacking. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter