Landing

Love at First Flight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seats and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.”

 

The pilot announced at the intercom, signaling that everyone should prepare for the said landing. A couple of minutes later, the seat belt sign lit up again with a familiar ding.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Incheon International airport. Please make sure one last time that your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you.”

 

Immediately after that, the flight crews moved to do their programmed activity. They started checking that all overhead luggage bins are locked while they remind the passengers to fix their seats and stow their tables away.

“Need to throw away some trash Sir?”

Jungsoo was a bit surprised when Heemi suddenly talked from behind him while he was busy packing his book into his small bag.

“Ah, trash? N-no… I mean none.” Jungsoo replied in haste as he finishes putting his bag away. But in the midst of his panic, the pen lying on top of his table rolled down and fell on the floor of the aisle.

“Oh, let me get it for you—" Heemi was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter