Take off

Love at First Flight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo watched the American city night skyline from his window seat as the plane took off from the ground. He knows that this is gonna be a long-haul flight with a bad jetlag afterwards so he tried to make himself as comfortable as possible.

He was actually seated on the VIP Class of the plane so being comfortable would be a piece of cake. Usually being the cheapskate that he is despite being the rich heir of a large conglomerate, Jungsoo preferred travelling on the business class. However, this particular business trip got cut abruptly and he had to return to Korea on the earliest possible flight. Unfortunately the business class on this flight was somehow fully booked so he just bought a VIP seat.

Jungsoo sighed as he closed his eyes to relax as the plane continued to gain altitude. His mind at that time was actually filled with thoughts about his return to Korea and how he will again face the pressure to get married from his parents. He hated the idea of being married for business or convenience so he stood on his ground and firmly told his parents that only him can choose who his bride will be. That is if he find her soon.

Jungsoo's thoughts was disturbed by the sound of the seatbelt sign turning off as the plane finally reached its desired altitude. He  intends to just sleep the whole flight so he looked around as he waited for an attendant he can ask for water so he can drink the sleeping aid tablet on his pocket. 

The curtain leading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter