Breaking News!

Finding Love One Afternoon

"Tonight on ABC news we interrupt our normal celebrity slot, why you ask boy do I have some juicy news! Do you remember the golden IT couple of the upper elite class of our society, a couple constantly seen out in support of local Charities and at the hottest parties! One part our  very own Park Chanyeol, the 38 year old  nations heartthrob and son of Yunho and Dara Park! For those not in the know, Park Yunho is the high court judge who has condemned many of our nations criminals! His lovely wife Dara, was before marriage Dara Jun, daughter of Yee Hoo Jun owner of Jun enterprises, the Jun family is also Korea's wealthiest family.  I know, I hear you all saying this isn't exactly juicy news more a fact! The juicy part I'm getting to, we all remember the lucky bastard we all were jealous over don't we? That suave, sophisticated, gorgeous, tanned  blue eyed American, that had stolen the heart of the nations bachelor. A man by the name of Adam King, Ah I see have your attention, boy do I have news for you! 

 

We reported Park Chanyeol was back on the market  some 18 months ago, after photos of said man surfaced loading what looked like boxes of belongings in to a removal van. All the while Adam was nowhere to be seen,  at first we like many thought it was just a couple moving in to a bigger place, when in fact it was the end of a relationship! Now nothing is unusual about break ups which was confirmed by the Parks publicist that same week! 3 months later was when here at ABC,  a scandal broke! We had the scoop and shared it with you all, there should be a photo in the corner to remind you what happened. Do you see in the photo just how sheepish Mr King was  and that he seen at the airport trying to leave the county, again nothing wrong with that, save he wasn't alone and was caught holding hands with Kris Wu! Kris  is also a well know highborn son, and before that incident was Chanyeol's business partner and best friend! Do you agree i just how sheepish the pair were, if you do pat yourselves on the back as what I have to say will blow your mind! 

 

This is where this story gets interesting as it was also 18 months ago  that our Chanyeol left Wu and Park Law, now we know why, hold on I'm getting there first we all know Chanyeol has also kept a relatively low profile since. Why you wonder well I will tell you, as I have it the inside scoop as it were and not from the Parks but a close friend of Wu's! Mr King and Mr Wu have indeed been  very naughty boys, our source confirmed that the pair had been caught red handed in an intimate position by Park himself! 

 

That's right ladies and gentlemen what a despicable act! Yet it doesn't end there, our source has confined 18 months after the pair were literally caught with their pants down,  they have now eloped in Europe and looking to come back home to Korea as newly weds! No doubt this news will break the nations favourite bachelor, and shock the upper echelon of our society. One can only hope that Park Chanyeol gets his happy ever after and soon. 

 

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, please use the hashtags at the bottom of the screen should you wish to leave your comments on our Twitter feed. 

 

Your watching ABC News!"

 

Hi everyone, hope you like this first official update of Finding love in the afternoon, I hope I have made this clear that this is a news announcement!

 

I can't wait for comments, I just ask that you be kind 

Until next update.